Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:08:50 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TEMP: Investigation into scotaloo  (Read 13801 times)
krudkeeper

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Hodl regularly and often!

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 11:38:07 PM

Have you entered anything into bitcoin - talk.org?

What do you mean? I post here ocassionally trying to advertise my site's link a little in my sig. while reading about the Bitcoin world. My account was breached on the 17th or 18th. I have not been on until today for at least 3-5 days or so.

🆙
krudkeeper

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 11:39:25 PM

Hi,
My account was hacked by this guy. I am the real Cayce Franklin. The guy said on other recent posts (scams) that his name is Mark. I have since changed my password. My apologies if this has caused you any trouble. I have never even been to Minneapolois or anywhere else in Minnesota.

All I am doing is running a website called rainingbitcoin.com . I don't want anyone's money or Bitcoin, I don't mine, use asics, build them, or want to start an ipo. (these were some of the idiot's posts using my account). I am also not 13. I am 33. Hope you find him. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you (Lord knows it has caused me a lot today)

Then you were hacked by someone in scotaloo's ennemies team.
Which would mean they both play dirty. But have you been hacked, really ?

Or hacked by scotaloo or hacked by the other phisher..

All I know is that the guy who made posts on the 17th and 18th of july using this account was not me. He is a scammer.

🆙
Kouye

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 11:47:51 PM

And scotaloo would have replied to himself in this boring script-kiddies war they had right here ?
I don't see any point in that, maybe the 'other' phisher, then, guess I read too fast to be aware of him.

[OVER] RIDDLES 2nd edition --- this was claimed. Look out for 3rd edition!
I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002

BCJ

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 11:52:34 PM

Hi,
My account was hacked by this guy. I am the real Cayce Franklin. The guy said on other recent posts (scams) that his name is Mark. I have since changed my password. My apologies if this has caused you any trouble. I have never even been to Minneapolois or anywhere else in Minnesota.

All I am doing is running a website called rainingbitcoin.com . I don't want anyone's money or Bitcoin, I don't mine, use asics, build them, or want to start an ipo. (these were some of the idiot's posts using my account). I am also not 13. I am 33. Hope you find him. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you (Lord knows it has caused me a lot today)

All I know is that the guy who made posts on the 17th and 18th of july using this account was not me. He is a scammer.

I believe krudkeeper was hacked.

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 11:55:25 PM

They're known for planting misinformation and doing the same thing twice, I'm pretty sure it is scotaloo trying to make us believe in the info that "krudkeeper" uncovered, and also had a suspicious PM exchange with BCB. Good thing I never PM'd him in the first place because of how suspicious his posts were.

It doesn't make much sense otherwise. This account was obviously not for scamming.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 11:57:01 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2013, 12:24:55 AM by TradeFortress

And scotaloo would have replied to himself in this boring script-kiddies war they had right here ?
I don't see any point in that, maybe the 'other' phisher, then, guess I read too fast to be aware of him.
BTCTalkAccounts are a group. Ironcross360 was the 14 year old who was controlling krudkeeper - he's involved, and has been trying (& failing) to give me pathetically wrong information.

scotaloo, you forgot to tell ironcross to not troll Cheesy
Kouye

View Profile
July 20, 2013, 12:25:27 AM

BTCTalkAccounts are a group. ironcross360 was the person who was controlling krudkeeper.
So you think there is an internal war among them ? If not, why would ironcross360 have flamed scotaloo over 2 pages ?

EDIT : Ooops, you edited while I was typing Smiley

I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
scotaloo

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2013, 12:27:53 AM

if i were you id stop using a certain vpn

If I were you I'd know to shut up about now. You think I already didn't know about that? you think I'm actually still using that VPN? lolplz
if i was cayce franklin id.

Hi,

Very interesting, I wonder who it was. We didn't hack your account it was some other group or person, but we're just unsure who/which one...

They're known for planting misinformation and doing the same thing twice, I'm pretty sure it is scotaloo trying to make us believe in the info that "krudkeeper" uncovered, and also had a suspicious PM exchange with BCB. Good thing I never PM'd him in the first place because of how suspicious his posts were.

It doesn't make much sense otherwise. This account was obviously not for scamming.

It wasn't us, really! I'm just as baffled as you! We have a lot of enemies obviously but we're unsure who it was, I don't think it was any other phishers though.

Whats up with 'doing the same thing twice' btw? jw is all.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
July 20, 2013, 12:29:28 AM

Funny how scotaloo shows up Smiley

It's obvious that ironcross360 was controlling krudkeeper.
scotaloo

View Profile
July 20, 2013, 12:30:33 AM

BTCTalkAccounts are a group. Ironcross360 was the 14 year old who was controlling krudkeeper - he's involved, and has been trying (& failing) to give me pathetically wrong information.

It was? thats doubtful because he has no hacking skills and we're 99% sure his PC was not on at the time krudkeeper was posting.

We cut iron off a while ago btw just in case you were wondering. Any info he's trying to give you isn't from us, he doesn't know anything useful so he's making shit up because he thinks you will pay.

From reading the posts I'm thinking it wasn't iron, he's not smart enough to write a scam thread like that. His are all pathetic. Check his new account it's so ridiculous.
krudkeeper

View Profile
July 20, 2013, 12:33:50 AM

If it was this ironcross guy, he really screwed up my stuff here. RainingBitcoin is just now starting to gain some traction in advertising Bitcoin sites and this negative publicity is bad for my site. All of the stupid comments he made got me a lot of negative attention. I tried going through all the threads from the 17th and 18th and rectifying the situation, but it's still sucking pretty bad to be me.

🆙
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
July 20, 2013, 12:34:21 AM

FYI scotaloo, also found out the alt of MoneyPakTrader Smiley
Kouye

View Profile
July 20, 2013, 12:34:52 AM

It was? thats doubtful because he has no hacking skills and we're 99% sure his PC was not on at the time krudkeeper was posting.

Why did you self-troll your alt on this thread, using a hacked account ?

scotaloo

View Profile
July 20, 2013, 12:37:14 AM

If it was this ironcross guy, he really screwed up my stuff here. RainingBitcoin is just now starting to gain some traction in advertising Bitcoin sites and this negative publicity is bad for my site. All of the stupid comments he made got me a lot of negative attention. I tried going through all the threads from the 17th and 18th and rectifying the situation, but it's still sucking pretty bad to be me.

If you can prove it was iron I'll tip you some btc because that would be sort of our responsibility. It's possible iron's contact was offline or something. I'm not even sure if iron knows we are scotaloo too.

FYI scotaloo, also found out the alt of MoneyPakTrader Smiley

lol! I finished with you yesterday because you stopped making any sense, thats why I stopped posting and won't be posting on these accounts much. We have dirt and verifiable dox and know that you basically have dogshit, so we're finished with you. Sorry but you failed, it was the best attempt so far so I give you that much.

I'll wait for the mega thread and we will 'talk' again I suppose.
scotaloo

View Profile
July 20, 2013, 12:38:29 AM

Exactly, why would we do that? it's possible it was a confused iron, let's see what iron's contact has to say about it, maybe he sent a message explaining why he did this or something, but I'm still thinking it wasn't him.
krudkeeper

View Profile
July 20, 2013, 12:48:55 AM

Exactly, why would we do that? it's possible it was a confused iron, let's see what iron's contact has to say about it, maybe he sent a message explaining why he did this or something, but I'm still thinking it wasn't him.
No matter who it was, I still got screwed. "This is why we can't have nice things." lol. Undecided

🆙
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
July 20, 2013, 12:49:52 AM

You still think I'm Bradley?  Cheesy
krudkeeper

View Profile
July 20, 2013, 12:50:44 AM

Hi,

I believe krudkeeper was hacked.

Thank you. I'm telling the truth.

🆙
scotaloo

View Profile
July 20, 2013, 12:51:20 AM

No matter who it was, I still got screwed. "This is why we can't have nice things." lol. Undecided

If you got screwed over because one of our guys was trying to help us then I will send you some btc. If you can get proof it was iron we will reimburse you the damages somewhat seeing as we'd be kind of liable then. I'll see hat iron's contact has to say about all this.
scotaloo

View Profile
July 20, 2013, 12:54:34 AM

You still think I'm Bradley?  Cheesy

Yeah. Doesn't really matter anyways as we won't need to disclose your dox or anything. We're finished here, your attempt was the best attempt so far, I'll give you that! some of the things you did were very very impressive! your a lot smarter than we originally thought. G'day mate! it was phun! Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: