Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:38:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TEMP: Investigation into scotaloo  (Read 13801 times)
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
July 20, 2013, 12:56:47 AM

* TradeFortress shuts mouth.

You don't know a lot Smiley
zackclark70
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

ADT developer

View Profile
July 20, 2013, 12:58:47 AM

all you guys trying to get 1 up on each other what are you 5 years old

scotaloo

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2013, 12:58:59 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2013, 01:15:50 AM by scotaloo

Oh, I almost forgot to mention! turns out we have a huge file on this furrycoat guy! I was surprised when the guys told me about it.

Our enemies enemy is our friend, so we will most likely send it to you in a few days with some parts removed, we don't care if you believe it or not but we hope it's useful to you anyways.
krudkeeper

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Hodl regularly and often!

View Profile
July 20, 2013, 01:00:49 AM

No matter who it was, I still got screwed. "This is why we can't have nice things." lol. Undecided

If you got screwed over because one of our guys was trying to help us then I will send you some btc. If you can get proof it was iron we will reimburse you the damages somewhat seeing as we'd be kind of liable then. I'll see hat iron's contact has to say about all this.

No way to prove a thing, but thanks for the kind gesture. I would like to give the perpetrator a knuckle sandwich, though.

🆙
Redblue

Activity: 43

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 05:03:55 PM

Hey, A friend of mine has been doxed by BTCtalkaccounts, This was long ago before his account was closed, And he's getting close to his deadline (10/13/2013) And if he doesn't pay him 75BTC He will be doxed publicly on the forum! Do you know any of you know of his aliases where we can contact him?
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 05:25:11 PM

Oh, I almost forgot to mention! turns out we have a huge file on this furrycoat guy! I was surprised when the guys told me about it.

Our enemies enemy is our friend, so we will most likely send it to you in a few days with some parts removed, we don't care if you believe it or not but we hope it's useful to you anyways.

Post what you have?

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
Tomatocage
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 05:27:11 PM

Hey, A friend of mine has been doxed by BTCtalkaccounts, This was long ago before his account was closed, And he's getting close to his deadline (10/13/2013) And if he doesn't pay him 75BTC He will be doxed publicly on the forum! Do you know any of you know of his aliases where we can contact him?

Who cares? Nobody does shit if your personal info is posted. Check out pirateat40 for example. He stole $50M worth of Bitcoins (at todays rate), got doxed, and people did fuckall to him (govt action not withstanding).

GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
Redblue

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 06:01:43 PM

Who cares? Nobody does shit if your personal info is posted. Check out pirateat40 for example. He stole $50M worth of Bitcoins (at todays rate), got doxed, and people did fuckall to him (govt action not withstanding).
I dont have his messages anymore, and all I remember is that I put it on the sticky notes on my computer without his Bitcoin address!
And I know he's still active and wont stop! I need to find him! Maybe I will dox him back!
Redblue

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 06:32:29 PM

Scotaloo/BTCtalkaccounts, You know who I am and im ready to pay up, I know your reading this on one of your alt accounts right now, all im begging you is not to upload my friends dox, We will pay you the 75BTC immediately. Talk to us.
Tomatocage
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 06:41:01 PM

Scotaloo/BTCtalkaccounts, You know who I am and im ready to pay up, I know your reading this on one of your alt accounts right now, all im begging you is not to upload my friends dox, We will pay you the 75BTC immediately. Talk to us.

lol you're about to be inundated by a bunch of nubs claiming to be Scotaloo/BTCtalkaccounts Cheesy

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 09:18:05 PM

Contact me at admin@glados.cc if you are serious.
Redblue

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 12:43:00 PM

TradeFortress, Please PM me.
DiamondCardz (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2013, 05:26:39 PM

Guy looks serious, after all, he did PM me, probably a good few other people, and revived this thread.

Damn it.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 05:27:45 PM

redblue pm'd me too??? wanted to know who had my dox

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
Redblue

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 05:57:25 PM

Yes, I want to find Scotaloo's alt accounts and talk to him, He also has my dox.
r3wt

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 06:50:16 PM

Yes, I want to find Scotaloo's alt accounts and talk to him, He also has my dox.

who cares? he's a harmless script child

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
Redblue

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 06:55:19 PM

who cares? he's a harmless script child
No, He's not harmless. He is dangerous when he has your dox.
Apache

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 11, 2013, 04:26:31 AM

One of the guys tells me there was a pedophile he asked to pay 50BTC, but the deadline was last month and his wife was already informed as he didn't pay or make any attempt to pay.

There was also some guy pretending to be us a few weeks back but he stopped scamming altogether after we "took" a large amount of his scamming profits from him. If that was your friend then he's fucked and a really bad scammer and bad person who deserves everything that might happen to him including v&. if it was the guy extorting your friend then you guys have nothing to worry about at all.

Scotaloo hasn't been around since July, I even had to "borrow" this account because believe it or not I don't have access to any accounts here anymore lol. We refunded all the people that we scammed who we deemed to be "nice guys" a while back, just like we said we would.

I can assure you that we're not the people threatening you unless your friend was the pedophile or guy pretending to be us. Its possible that you are r3wt trying to do something stupid again to make money so nobody give this guy pity money if he asks for it.
r3wt

View Profile
October 11, 2013, 04:28:14 AM

One of the guys tells me there was a pedophile he asked to pay 50BTC, but the deadline was last month and his wife was already informed as he didn't pay or make any attempt to pay.

There was also some guy pretending to be us a few weeks back but he stopped scamming altogether after we "took" a large amount of his scamming profits from him. If that was your friend then he's fucked and a really bad scammer and bad person who deserves everything that might happen to him including v&. if it was the guy extorting your friend then you guys have nothing to worry about at all.

Scotaloo hasn't been around since July. We refunded all the people that we scammed who we deemed to be "nice guys" a while back, just like we said we would.

I can assure you that we're not the people threatening you unless your friend was the pedophile or guy pretending to be us. Its possible that you are r3wt trying to do something stupid again to make money so nobody give this guy pity money if he asks for it.

i'm not redblue, now you're just reachin.

Apache

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 11, 2013, 04:33:48 AM

i'm not redblue, now you're just reachin.

Whatever bro if you say so.

The stylometry says there is a good chance you are and it's not like people don't know you are a lying sack of shit. If you don't protect against stylometry with your alts your gonna have a bad time, rule #4.

Anyways bye bye peoples have a good one. We sold our forum accounts so were not around anymore.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: