Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:32:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What factors determine the increase or decrease of Bitcoin?  (Read 362 times)
liam1352 (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:18:46 AM

Until now I still wonder. I need an accurate consultation to invest!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ldah94

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:38:55 AM

The price of bitcoin has a more direct relationship with the supply and demand of it, than that of traditional currencies. The btc can lower its demand in a country, as a result of an attempt to regulate bitcoin, as in the case of China in this 2017. This drop in demand causes, of course, a decline in prices. But, this change can be used by investors from other countries. And in that way, take it back up. As we can see, its ubiquity makes its market truly globalized, not dependent on conjunctural factors of a single country.

Attempts to control it by the authorities, whether to prohibit it, limit it or regularize it, affect its price, upwards or downwards.

Constantly, world-renowned stores are added to the list of those that accept bitcoin as a form of payment. This increase in acceptance, increasing since its entry into circulation, increases its demand and raises its price. Since, in addition to its speculative or savings property, it shows that it also serves as a means of exchange, to buy.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:42:04 AM

In general, supply and demand. More bitcoins being bought = price increase; more bitcoins being sold = price decline. There are a few factors that can affect supply and demand. Mostly in my opinion, news. The more publicity and positive news bitcoin gets, the price will most likely increase due to increase in demand. The more FUD and negative news in general bitcoin receives, demand will most likely decrease and people will more likely sell.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
slyfox

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:43:40 AM

The price of bitcoin has a more direct relationship with the supply and demand of it, than that of traditional currencies. The btc can lower its demand in a country, as a result of an attempt to regulate bitcoin, as in the case of China in this 2017. This drop in demand causes, of course, a decline in prices. But this, can be taken advantage of by investors from other countries. And in that way, take it back up. As we can see, its ubiquity makes its market truly globalized, not dependent on conjunctural factors of a single country.
Also the supply of bitcoin is very limited, only 21 million coins are ever going to exist, and not all of them have been mined yet, some coins have been lost, and many people like whales and long term holders are not selling their bitcoin and this makes the price even higher since the supply is so low.
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:48:56 AM

Increase in value of bitcoins is determined by :-

1. The demand and supply rule
           More demand more the price

2. Popularity

3 legally accepted by the government is always a plus point

4. The fact of it being a future investment strategy for big whales and companies like CME

And just opposite points makes its value go down..one might add one or two few more but I think they are the only one's worth mentioning.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
SUDARMONO

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:56:32 AM

bitcoin currency is a currency that directly made transactions between bitcoin, and of course that greatly affects the ups and downs of bitcoin is between demand and sales in buying and selling, so that if many requests can be ascertained bitcoin prices will go up and vice versa.
sherlock_h

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

Byteball: DAG, Built-in Chat, Conditional Payments

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:05:59 AM
Merited by d@nte (2)

It's basically what others have said: supply and demand. But if you're asking about the factors that influence the increases and decreases in demand, the list is really long, and depending on the time, some factors are more decisive than others.
The rises we are seeing recently, for example, are what I could call institutional money coming in, like wall street money, investments from management funds and companies related to options and futures, like the CME group.

⚪ Byteball (https://byteball.org/)     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1608859.0)          TELEGRAM (https://t.me/byteball)          TWITTER (https://twitter.com/ByteballOrg)          MEDIUM (https://medium.com/byteball)          SLACK (https://slack.byteball.org/)          REDDIT (https://www.reddit.com/r/ByteBall/)
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 02:12:49 AM

Price of Bitcoins preliminary determined by it's demand with volume and according availability. Bitcoin already creates its own standalone value which I don't think that will come back. Universal omnipresent gives more value to Bitcoin. With blockchain and cryptography, creates Bitcoin combinely, it is really remarkable that Blockchain is a technology-oriented medium for future business. More use of blockchain technology will indirectly impact and affect on increasing price of bitcoin.
liam1352 (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:13:20 AM

Increase in value of bitcoins is determined by :-

1. The demand and supply rule
           More demand more the price

2. Popularity

3 legally accepted by the government is always a plus point

4. The fact of it being a future investment strategy for big whales and companies like CME

And just opposite points makes its value go down..one might add one or two few more but I think they are the only one's worth mentioning.
Bitcoin in the future get the government to recognize?
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 02:26:10 AM

Price of Bitcoins preliminary determined by it's demand with volume and according availability. Bitcoin already creates its own standalone value which I don't think that will come back. Universal omnipresent gives more value to Bitcoin. With blockchain and cryptography, creates Bitcoin combinely, it is really remarkable that Blockchain is a technology-oriented medium for future business. More use of blockchain technology will indirectly impact and affect on increasing price of bitcoin.

Additionally I would like to inform that, more interest of users in altcoins can also make major impact on price of Bitcoin. Its because, there are no ways in many countries for users who already aware about bitcoin and willing to invest in other cryptocurrencies, except than buying bitcoins at local exchanger. In such case whales can drive market. But currently bitcoin have global appreciation, its a decentralized with limited availability. And value determined by market is volatile, and it will. But in upward trend, just because unmatched technology and PoW behind it.
Tendo

Activity: 129

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 02:30:18 AM

Dirty hippy witchcraft! Bitcoin is da devil! - Goldman Sacks

This is some of the things that affect BTC im JK. Its really crazy how much media can affect Bitcoin and especially altcoins though. Some hype around certain celebs can some times swing a price. Which often dose not last if the star steps out of the light.

Im looking at you STOX coin.........freakin Mayweather.
onmanana

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:36:15 AM

Now you invest Bitcoin in large amounts. Someone in 2020, Bitcoin increased $ 1 million, try ...
TERA2

Activity: 266
Merit: 222

Deb Rah Von Doom

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:25:51 AM

mtgox, silk road, willybot, loaded, and the winklevoss twins

wait no... but thats sounds like some good perspective to justify the increase

60659 📦
alisafidel58

Activity: 364
Merit: 127

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:50:47 AM

Bitcoins value is determined by supply and demand thing, the more demand for bitcoin the higher its price is gonna be because there is only a limited supply right now, so basically if you buy bitcoin now there will come a day that you will profit from it because of its limited source.
Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 06:54:20 AM

Here is a bitcoin price calculator that lets you plug in your own numbers and see what the price should be.

http://worldbitcoinnetwork.com/BitcoinPriceModel-Alpha.html

It was created years ago and is just an alpha version.

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:10:12 AM

The others are right about what they have said but besides that there is one important factor that determines btc price and that is the number of speculators. The more bitcoin is spread onto others, the more price rise and those speculators also affect btc price via holding bitcoin itself because when they hold the circulating supply lessens. Also, speculators are the ones who buy bulks of bitcoin, specially whales when they see a good buy in price. In fact, btc price is driven noe merely by speculators alone.
teilwalL05

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:32:36 AM

Here is a bitcoin price calculator that lets you plug in your own numbers and see what the price should be.

http://worldbitcoinnetwork.com/BitcoinPriceModel-Alpha.html

It was created years ago and is just an alpha version.

This shows that we are at the middle of the Max 21 million of the Bitcoin that can ever produce by mining and this price model was a little bit helpful, I guest!

And at the time when all bitcoin was really mined up I think we can say that the price will be a stable one but regarding the demands over it but we can not say how much is the final value of bitcoin, and about OP if we can determine the increase or decrease of bitcoin I can say regarding its demands and if there are fear over selling or fear over buying, and if there are a Hardfork that is about to happen I think this is the easiest way you can determine the movement of bitcoin.
gorodi

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:28:58 AM

Mostly demand affects its price and Bitcoin ups and downs. Additionally information (false and true) that appears online and on TV has its great influence.
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:47:41 AM

Many factors can act alone or in combined with others to move bitcoin market in any direction, sometime hype and fud are only enough to cause panic on market and huge dumps/pumps.

- Demand and supply
- Hype/news/fud/updates
- Some big merchants announcing support for bitcoin
- Bitcoin being mentioned in top shows/movies
- Ban on use of bitcoin in some countries
- Regulation impacts
- etc are the few things that can affect bitcoin price.

CHENIEN

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:52:24 AM

The factor is the equilivrium of demand and supply. In every situation or in everyday transactions theirs nothing equal between the demand and supply basis. Thats why it happens the increase and decrease of bitcoin and it can affects the price market of bitcoins.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: