Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:24:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain.info doesnt send me a mail to confirm my log in - please help!  (Read 278 times)
dumpthedumb (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:18:50 AM

Blockchain.info doesnt send me a mail to confirm my log in. A few hours ago everything was fine but now  i dont receive mails anymore to log in. The interesting thing is that mails with my wallet id are send without problems but no confirmation mails. Is this actually possible when youre hacked? I was pretty dumb to trust this company. I knew online wallets are dangerous but i thought blockchain.info is kinda safe. ( bad research i know im sorry). Now i invested more time and i saw that this site is very vulnerable to hacking attacks and  a lot of people lost a lot of money. My hardware wallet is coming in a few days and i wanted to switch them but now im finished.  Youll probably laugh but i didnt have my seed because i thought this will never happen and i thought my hardware wallet is comin so im fine then. I cant believe what happend. I even have electrum on my computer but i  didnt use it because of i dont know why -.- . Ill def learn from this big mistake. Do you see any chance that this problem is just a bug or is blockchain undergoin maintenance? Big thanks in advance for your help!
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:46:11 AM

I guess you should wait for hours, or try to check on other folder/s of your email or in your spam folder. Some users of blockchain.info experienced this too.

I suggest that use your desktop wallet (electrum) instead of blockchain.info and most recommended is use the hardware wallet. But at your current issue since you don't have the recovery phrase then you should wait until you received it. And eventually sweep your funds  to electrum wallet once you successfully login.
Empreror Chang

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:06:50 AM

Depending on your email provider sometimes when receiving a large amount of requests from one email it will automatically move it to spam or blacklist it. You will need to check your whitelist list and spam folder. If it's not that then either blockchain.info it struggling or your email provider is.
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:03:43 AM

OP should lock or close this thread, I received a PM from him/her that his/her problem mentioned on this thread is now solved, so stop saying your opinions nor suggestions forasmuch as it's resolved now.
crando

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:09:37 AM

This isn't a problem just for the OP, it seems widespread for Blockchain users.  They aren't providing support.  It seems to clear up for some people but it's absolutely on BC's end & not the end of the email recipient.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:37:25 AM

Don't worry OP, I'm using blockchain as well and this isn't the first time it's happening. You will be able to login quite soon possibly. Usually takes them 24h to fix a problem like this. 

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: