Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 02:06:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coin ? I dont care - I just wait 1-2 years !  (Read 950 times)
Technobilder (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:24:17 AM

Last week I invested around 1000US$ in pennystocks - yes those coins worth nothing at all today.
I opened up an account at hitBTC.com because a huge amount of pennystocks is listed there.
Then I switched to show me the cheapest coins and just bougt bewtween 2000 and 500.000 each - noch I got a portfolio of 20 pennystocks.
I made a portfolio on https://www.cryptocompare.com and added them all - and now I just look that up from time to time to see if one of my "pennys" becomes a "Dollar" or more.
That way I guess just waiting for 1-2 years will surly get my invest back but hopefully gives me some wealth ...
Marenos

Activity: 312
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:27:48 AM

I hope you have looked at the marketcap, otherwise your strategy could massively fail... like in many other cases...
JW9494

Activity: 178
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:33:14 AM

Actually you'd rather take the coins on big exchanges that are a penny---like verge, siacoin, dogecoin, dgb, musiccoin, for example. Those will increase. I say that with near certainty. But a random penny token on hitbtc.....Good luck
Lingqingyi

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:45:56 AM

I think in your investment plan, you should add some IPFS,QTUM, CVC, AE, which has the application of money, which may bring you more benefits, and the majority of Hitbtc is garbage.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
tdeannova

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:55:08 AM

The risk of investing is always there, that's why do not just think about the benefits alone.

Have you ever heard of minexcoin, I think it's good. You can see it here https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/minexcoin/#markets
If we have mnx and parking, we will get 0.29% bonus daily or 5.5% weekly or 70% yearly https://mobile.twitter.com/minexcoin/status/935115901531287552

Note: I do not recommend, but just share information.
ezhui

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:42:40 AM

If you can take the risk of picking a token randomly, you should have a look of DeepOnion.

It's now in the middle of 40 rounds airdrop. This is an anonymous coin which is designed for privacy protection and no one can trace your transaction, which will be prevailing in the next few years. What I am impressed more about this coin is its community, in the 4~5 months, 6300 members have joined the DeepOnion community. Amazing!

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
deniskiely

Activity: 130

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:44:30 AM

I aslo vote for Deep Onion , the price is quite low due to the airdrop campaign , moon soon !
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:27:00 AM

Last week I invested around 1000US$ in pennystocks - yes those coins worth nothing at all today.
I opened up an account at hitBTC.com because a huge amount of pennystocks is listed there.
Then I switched to show me the cheapest coins and just bougt bewtween 2000 and 500.000 each - noch I got a portfolio of 20 pennystocks.
I made a portfolio on https://www.cryptocompare.com and added them all - and now I just look that up from time to time to see if one of my "pennys" becomes a "Dollar" or more.
That way I guess just waiting for 1-2 years will surly get my invest back but hopefully gives me some wealth ...
Your investment are very risky mate, you are buying coin which has no possibility to increase its value and also you are holding coin in an exchange that is not good mate, you just research first to know which coin is the best to hold for long period of time and do not too greedy to buy small amount of coin because most of the time those coin are scam.

Also mate your capital is not too good for holding a coin much better to do regular trading or short term trading.
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:33:51 AM

you need to make a research before investing,,
compare the risk and rewards from your investments,, don't be a blind man without knowledge,,
choose the best coins for longterm, and after you bought the coins just setting up the sell order, because a coins will always rise and down

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
charlescoin

Activity: 182
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:39:02 AM

Sounds like random investing, maybe $1000 isn't a lot to you but I would suggest instead to invest in coins you believe are undervalued rather than just guessing they might be purely because they are cheap. That's how you increase your chance of hitting it big with one of those coins.
runajailbr

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:43:00 AM

buy iota they have a lot of potential ripple too
VackFromOhm

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

It's turtles all the way down!

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:14:06 AM

Idk man, it seems like you'd be better off picking coins that have a really high volume but low price... Many coins these days die off because the devs give up the project or the price drops to basically zero and a few people buy them all up, essentially killing the coin. I'd be careful just blindly diving in like that, but update us in a few years and show us your winnings!
linkybit

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

Keep Working

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:22:50 AM

True don't care is always Bitcoin  Grin, invest in BTC and just forget about for 2 years and whola  Grin Grin Grin

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
kevoh

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:31:43 AM

Not a good move. Just picking up random coins and investing in them without proper research is not good. This is tantamount to investing in shitcoins, it is likely that most of the cheap coins you picked have already being dumped and are on the queue of being delisted from the exchange.
red123

Activity: 244
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:33:32 AM

True don't care is always Bitcoin  Grin, invest in BTC and just forget about for 2 years and whola  Grin Grin Grin

Yeah, I agree with you. All this years bitcoin shows for us his wonderful grow. And It will go on for 1-3 years or more
Amalker

Activity: 826

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:45:14 AM

I think it's a bad idea. Better way to invest in 5 or 10 altcoins from the first places or just buy BTC and ETH.
oddwh

Activity: 854
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:03:05 AM

If you're not scared to lose these coins, why not, and if you're not scared to lose 1000$ haha. If you only have 1000$ in crypto and then you put all your bag on this, it's not a good
 idea at all.

I'm always thinking : just imagine the amount of profits you'll get if you invested ONLY one dollar in gamecredits, back in 2014 ? Total market cap was ~500 to 1000$ at this time, haha. and there wasn't so much different crypto, your strategy would have worked at this time.

Maybe one coin which has a low market cap now could skyrocket like this in the next years.

But one question : How do you will store these ? In a wallet each ?
This will be hard to manage, because you'll be almost sure to lose them if you keep these in an exchange for years.

Anyway you should just take a look to every coin to remove dead ones, and put a bit more on "promising" ones, even if promising doesn't mean the same thing for a shitcoin than one with a real project behind  Cheesy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
     ▄██▀▀             ▀▀██▄
    ██▀                   ▀██
   █▌                       ▐█
  █▌                         ▐█
 ▐█            ▄▄▄            █▌
 ██         ▄██▀▀▀██▄         ██
 ▄         ▐█▌     ▐█▌         ▄
███        █▌       ▐█        ███
 ▀   █▄    ▐█▌     ▐█▌    ▄█   ▀
   █▄  █▄   ▀██▄▄▄██▀   ▄█  ▄█
    ▀█   █▄    ▀▀▀    ▄█   █▀
      █▄   █▄       ▄█   ▄█
       ██    █  ▄  █    ██
         █▄    ███    ▄█
          ██    ▀    ██
            █▄  █  ▄█
             ██ █ ██
                ▄
               ███
                ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄████████████▄
    ▄████████████████▄
   ████████████████████
  ██████████████████████
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████▌▀▀▀   ▀▀▀
 ████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████
   ██▀████████████▀██
    ▀██▀▀██████▀▀██▀
      ▀████████████▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        
▄████████████▄     
▄████████████████▄   
████████████████████  
██████████████████████ 
 ████████████████████████
▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
██████████████████████ 
████████████████████  
▀████████████████▀   
▀████████████▀     
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        
Laland

Activity: 317
Merit: 104

Bounty manager

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:04:53 AM

I think it's a bad idea. Better way to invest in 5 or 10 altcoins from the first places or just buy BTC and ETH.

Not totally because he actually said 1 or 2 years. Now i dont know if op would really do that but a lot could happen in that span of time. I am not familiar with that coin though and even if i research it, i cant change the reason why op bought it. It was his own risk so leave it as is. I do think it is better to invest in 5 altcoins, but it is not also sure if some of these altcoins would last that long.
Briian007

Activity: 122

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:25:05 AM

I think in your investment plan, you should add some IPFS,QTUM, CVC, AE, which has the application of money, which may bring you more benefits, and the majority of Hitbtc is garbage.
AE is not good for long way investment. The price grow too much now and it need long time to decrease.
jezus

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:30:15 AM

Invest in one coin is not good at all.I invest in neo,obsidian,stratis,growers.

█████████████████████████████████████████
██                                     ██
██ █████████████▄ ▀███████████████████ ██
██ ██          ▀██▄ ▀██▄            ██ ██
██ ██            ▀██▄ ▀██▄          ██ ██
██ ██              ▀██▄ ▀██▄        ██ ██
██ ██                ▀██▄ ▀██▄  ▄▄████ ██
██ ██                  ▀██▄ ▀████▀▀    ██
██ ██                    ▀██▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ██
██ ██▄                     ▀██  ██  ██ ██
██ █████▄                 ▄▄██  ██  ██ ██
██     ▀███▄        ▄▄██████▀ ▄▄ ▀████ ██
██ ████▄ ▀▀██ ▄▄██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄████▄▄    ██
██ ██  ██  ▀███▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀████ ██
██ ██  ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▄           ██ ██
██ ████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▄          ██ ██
██   ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀█ ██   ██ █▄         ██ ██
██ ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ███████ █████████████ ██
██                                     ██
█████████████████████████████████████████
LASER ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT BORDERS

A BLOCKCHAIN-AGNOSTIC SERVICE LAYER
FOR IMPROVED SPEED, ANONYMITY, AND INTEROPERABILITY
[]
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  

Jump to: