Bitcoin Forum
December 07, 2016, 04:35:31 PM *
News: To be able to use the next phase of the beta forum software, please ensure that your email address is correct/functional.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Getting started, need a few BTC  (Read 698 times)
Kais

Activity: 195

View Profile
July 01, 2011, 11:40:02 PM

Hi, I am a NEWbie, as you can see
<----      Smiley

But I am just trying to get started on my free time and Dwolla takes forever to get started. I just want a few BTC to help get me started.

I know everybody hates using Paypal, but what about paying as a gift. I am willing to send money as a gift so there's no way I could file a complaint. I am just looking for 5 BTC or so.

Please let me know if you want to help.
Thanks
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iyj

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 05, 2011, 04:16:06 AM

Hi, I am a NEWbie, as you can see
<----      Smiley

But I am just trying to get started on my free time (it's the weekend already here in Thailand) and Dwolla takes forever to get started. I just want a few BTC to help get me started.

I know everybody hates using Paypal, but what about paying as a gift. I am willing to send money as a gift so there's no way I could file a complaint. I am just looking for 5 BTC or so.

Please let me know if you want to help.
Thanks

That's a misconception. If you send payment as a "gift" but have it funded with a CC there's always a possibility of a charge back and to make matters worse there's no way of knowing whether your Paypal account is funded via a bank account or CC.

I'll do MoneyPak if you're interested.
Kais

Activity: 195

View Profile
July 05, 2011, 04:24:45 AM

How do you send the Moneypak? Do you have to do it in the mail, or is there a code or something you can send?
iyj

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 05, 2011, 04:50:48 AM

https://www.moneypak.com/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.