Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:03:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ira H. Fuchs - WAS Re: ASICMINER  (Read 601 times)
Ira H. Fuchs (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2013, 01:05:05 AM

Just two question can makes you thinks the same way with me: Did Friedcat deducting any mining revenues because he said he need to pay electricity or rent?
So who pay the rent and electricity? further more , You really think AM is Co??? if it is why should Friedcat not deducting your BTC to pay the electricity and rent?
Again be realistic, Friedcat just want to ensure BTC become succeed by contributing his effort in it ,also by giving out more BTC to the public.

He is a visioner, this what I thought of this guy.

ASICMINER is a part of Bitfountain, which you will find is a legally registered company in Shenzhen. That information is on the first page of this thread.

Electricity and rent are probably deducted from the hardware sales revenue. Why on earth would you think rent and electricity would not have to be paid if there AM was not a company??

Don't bother answering - the amount of irrelevant and unsubstantiated misinformation you are cluttering up this thread with is unbelievable, and you are hereby ignored.

good afternoon, The Bitfountain team over at CUNY i'm familiar with, they handle lots of our marketing analytics and mobile networking issues. Where are you drawing this connection? I'm thinking someone must have given you the wrong information. I suggest you look into this right away...Ira
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vycid

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

♫ the AM bear who cares ♫

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 02:09:03 AM

Just two question can makes you thinks the same way with me: Did Friedcat deducting any mining revenues because he said he need to pay electricity or rent?
So who pay the rent and electricity? further more , You really think AM is Co??? if it is why should Friedcat not deducting your BTC to pay the electricity and rent?
Again be realistic, Friedcat just want to ensure BTC become succeed by contributing his effort in it ,also by giving out more BTC to the public.

He is a visioner, this what I thought of this guy.

ASICMINER is a part of Bitfountain, which you will find is a legally registered company in Shenzhen. That information is on the first page of this thread.

Electricity and rent are probably deducted from the hardware sales revenue. Why on earth would you think rent and electricity would not have to be paid if there AM was not a company??

Don't bother answering - the amount of irrelevant and unsubstantiated misinformation you are cluttering up this thread with is unbelievable, and you are hereby ignored.

good afternoon, The Bitfountain team over at CUNY i'm familiar with, they handle lots of our marketing analytics and mobile networking issues. Where are you drawing this connection? I'm thinking someone must have given you the wrong information. I suggest you look into this right away...Ira

I normally wouldn't quote this drivel so people who have him ignored wouldn't have to read it, but this one was so absurd I started laughing.

Enjoy.

twentyseventy
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 02:36:36 AM

I normally wouldn't quote this drivel so people who have him ignored wouldn't have to read it, but this one was so absurd I started laughing.

Enjoy.

This is amazing, thank you for sharing. Bitfountain at CUNY? They do Marketing Analytics AND Mobile Networking? Beautiful
mandroid

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 04:10:47 AM

Enjoy.

This is amazing, thank you for sharing. Bitfountain at CUNY? They do Marketing Analytics AND Mobile Networking? Beautiful

I'm all for a light-handed approach to moderating and administrating a forum but come on. This moron is now impersonating a real public figure (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ira_Fuchs) and his account and posts should be removed. Imagine if someone researching the real Ira Fuchs came across his drivel? It's fucking defamation.
Vycid

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

♫ the AM bear who cares ♫

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 06:41:01 AM

Enjoy.

I'm all for a light-handed approach to moderating and administrating a forum but come on. This moron is now impersonating a real public figure (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ira_Fuchs) and his account and posts should be removed. Imagine if someone researching the real Ira Fuchs came across his drivel? It's fucking defamation.

I agree entirely, but I haven't the power to do anything about it. I'm not a moderator. Besides - it'd take a very lazy researcher to think this was really Ira Fuchs.

In the meantime, I can't help but be amused by the antics. Check this out:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=200853.msg2678662#msg2678662

Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 03:54:09 PM

Moved this thread here, guys!
And requested a ban.
Pages: [1]