Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:35:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cloud Mining Journey (with Hashflare)  (Read 4573 times)
SamsungBitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 280

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:03:15 PM

Goodluck to all investors of this cloudmining wishing that this site will continue the good work and do not become a scam because base on my experience there are some previous cloudmining which gather lots of investors due to their good services but one day many people git shock because more withdrawal become pending then later on their site does not exist. In short they became scam mining.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
katinko

Activity: 196
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:13:00 PM

Cloud mining cant gives you good income then your capital would be on the higer risk investment that is why if you gain profit in this cloud mining (hashflare) much better to withdrawn all your investment because in the long run it will be a scam site. I rwad more statement for those users experience inveating in cloud mining but their experience almost the same.
shmocs

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:37:14 PM

I am aware.
Anything can happen, and I always advice anyone to invest only the amount of money they afford to lose.

Genesis and HashFlare are here for some good years. I am new in Crypto, and I admit I was very skeptical.
Their business model is clearly in favour of them. They invest in mining hardware, start to mine for themselves, then by selling this hashpower to users, they already have most of their investment returned.
Plus, after one year (the contract duration on HashFlare) they remain with the hardware. It won't produce that much after one year but they for sure will reuse it  for the same contracts to new users or switch to other coins that are more profitable to mine.
Plus, they are protected in case of investing into equipments that have mined a coin that drops 90% due to.. who knows what security issue is found in the code.

That's why I think these limited contracts are a proof that the company is protecting as much as it can, in order to be able to remain on the market, as a trustful one.

If you catch a good offer of these contracts (with trusted cloud mining companies for years) and the mined crypto is in a bullish trend - you are going to make a better ROI.

Of course you have to consider the difficulty increase.
There are so many aspects. I made that profit estimator for cloud mining mentioned in an earlier post - so that anyone can play with it and make a better ideea of what is possible.

As I said - some day it may come the news like ... NiceHash has been hacked Sad
Or exchanges gets hacked, or closed, or ...

Get informed, study, and again: invest only as much you can afford to lose.
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:10:02 PM

Cloud mining cant gives you good income then your capital would be on the higer risk investment that is why if you gain profit in this cloud mining (hashflare) much better to withdrawn all your investment because in the long run it will be a scam site. I rwad more statement for those users experience inveating in cloud mining but their experience almost the same.

Still there are many fools in the market who is investing on the cloud mining platform. When many people comes a victim and reporting here as the complaints and many things.
Still many people doing that mistake for the long time, They may be risky to the have the contract for long time, they may block your account or they will charge extra charge as the payment for the cloud site.
PeZ

Activity: 297
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:56:34 PM

Goodluck to all investors of this cloudmining wishing that this site will continue the good work and do not become a scam because base on my experience there are some previous cloudmining which gather lots of investors due to their good services but one day many people git shock because more withdrawal become pending then later on their site does not exist. In short they became scam mining.
Most ICO's are scams. Plenty of scams in crypto. There are no safe investments here.
I find it puzzling that people come here to dump on cloud mining and pump their ICO scams.
CatCanDo

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:21:02 PM

Hey mghaynes  ... Hope you're doing OK in 2018.   How about an update.  have you withdrawn yet ?

I started a similar Journey with you on Dec 6th,  Bought 2TH for $300 US and don't care if I loose it.   

I wanted to try reinvesting for 6 months and see how the changes in difficulty and price per TH affect that strategy

so far in 1 month I'm at 2.59TH
GrassBite

Activity: 68
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:38:21 PM

Hey, I want to try it out.  SOmeone got a voucher code for me?  Please PM it, and don't spam the thread.
CatFur

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:56:08 PM

I've been waiting for OP to post whether he/she was finally able to make a withdrawal too.

Newbie question: if I don't reach the minimum threshold for a withdrawal and my contract runs out, and I want out, can I still withdraw or they will end the contract with my money? Thanks.

Free Bitcoins & Dogecoins > FreeBitco.in  |  FreeDoge.co.in
More Faucets > MoonBit.co.in  |  MoonDoge.co.in  |  MoonLiteco.in  |  MoonDash.co.in  |  Moon Cash  |  BitFun.co
Win 6 BTC Jackpot! > Bitplay Club
hashray

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 12:03:59 AM

I've been waiting for OP to post whether he/she was finally able to make a withdrawal too.

Newbie question: if I don't reach the minimum threshold for a withdrawal and my contract runs out, and I want out, can I still withdraw or they will end the contract with my money? Thanks.

Sure you still can make the withdrawal even you do not meet the minimum conditions.
Check this out at HashFlare FAQ What if my final balance is lower than the current minimum withdrawal amount?

Remember, that we change the minimum withdrawal amount and transaction fee reactively based on external factors. Should the situation on the network improve, we will lower the minimum withdrawal amount.
Currently, we are looking for a solution for those, whose total balance is smaller than the minimum withdrawal at the end of their contracts. At the moment, we can confirm that users will still be able to make a withdrawal in case if their balance will be lower than the minimum withdrawal amount by the time when their contract expires.
CatFur

Activity: 215

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:00:45 AM

Sure you still can make the withdrawal even you do not meet the minimum conditions.
Check this out at HashFlare FAQ What if my final balance is lower than the current minimum withdrawal amount?

Remember, that we change the minimum withdrawal amount and transaction fee reactively based on external factors. Should the situation on the network improve, we will lower the minimum withdrawal amount.
Currently, we are looking for a solution for those, whose total balance is smaller than the minimum withdrawal at the end of their contracts. At the moment, we can confirm that users will still be able to make a withdrawal in case if their balance will be lower than the minimum withdrawal amount by the time when their contract expires.

Thank you, didn't think to look under that title even though I had been reading up their FAQ and support. Since they have been increasing and decreasing the minimum and transaction fee reactively, the 'at the moment' is kind of worrying.

Still waiting for OP though. I'm curious.

Free Bitcoins & Dogecoins > FreeBitco.in  |  FreeDoge.co.in
More Faucets > MoonBit.co.in  |  MoonDoge.co.in  |  MoonLiteco.in  |  MoonDash.co.in  |  Moon Cash  |  BitFun.co
Win 6 BTC Jackpot! > Bitplay Club
kmantronix

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:46:13 AM

Hello,

An update from my side after 30 days in Hashflare/
Just to reminder, i started on Dec 10 2017 with 84 TH/s

For now i recovered 39.2 % ( in BTC ) from my initial investment
which makes breakeven at 77 days.

I have been quite lucky as previous mining difficulty has been only increased by 3.1%

Next one ( currently scheduled for Jan 12 ) should be higher, around 10%

I didnt get a chance to reinvest as the BTC price didnt get much higher since my last update ( the only condition i would reinvest was the BTC to make a big jump higher )

ShadowBJ21

Activity: 80

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:23:41 PM

So you had been able to withdraw once you reached the minimum withdrawl / passed the 14 day block time?
kmantronix

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:50:15 PM

yes sure, already withdraw twice.
ShadowBJ21

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:59:54 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2018, 11:01:25 PM by ShadowBJ21

Thanks! Really getting tired of all this "Hashflare is scam" crap.
Have to wait a little longer to withdraw as I only mine with 1.5 TH/s (and some ETH) but so far results at Hashflare are satisfying for me too.
sidsyrus

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:16:57 PM

I bought about 4.25TH/s about a month ago and I already have .017 BTC. I am waiting for it to get to .05 so I can finally withdraw it. Once I can successfully withdraw it, I will start to trust Hashflare more. Because they have been changing withdraw limit every now and then. And even though avg transaction fees (https://bitinfocharts.com/comparison/bitcoin-transactionfees.html) have gone down recently, they seems to have kept the withdrawal limit same.
PeZ

Activity: 297
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:26:16 AM

I think they are planning to do withdrawal transactions in batches to save on fees.
Fastserv

Activity: 236

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:57:41 AM

I think they are planning to do withdrawal transactions in batches to save on fees.

they are charging quite big amount on withdrawal fees, if they are planning to do withdrawal transaction on batch they should lower the miner's fee they are deducting from users or it will be called robbery

cryptowye

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:46:44 AM

Been with hashflare for a month or so too. Looking to add more hash power as my current 0.8 TH/s is way too low to bring any meaningful return. Target to reach to >5 TH/s.

Maybe i still way off even with auto reinvest. Things should pick up soon.

ShadowBJ21

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:07:05 AM

they are charging quite big amount on withdrawal fees

Do they? Even with the current 0,0007 BTC it's lower than the usual transaction fee (currently most I see is around 0,001+)
kmantronix

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:06:27 AM

Hi,

I made a withdraw again on this morning.
It took only a few minutes from the transaction to move from chain.so to the [Suspicious link removed]pared to hours,  weeks before, thats a good surprise !
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: