Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:50:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is 50% correction on BTC possible?  (Read 2025 times)
Cholo003 (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:59:23 AM

With the current continuing rise of Bitcoin price, we expect a correction coming soon. Do you it can reach around 50%? Give us your thought and own prediction.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
muenze

Activity: 224
Merit: 157

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:02:52 AM

I think at some pricepoints a ton of capital would go in. Lowest might be $8000-$10000 already. If Bitcoin even will go under $10k ever again. But nobody can know this. Yes it COULD be $5000 again, it could also be $15000 next week...... but it does look like its staying above $10k now.

It was amazing to be part of Bitcointalk for a little while. Thankyou. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5316241.0
googs84

Activity: 630
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:51:06 AM

Bitcoin is the most volatile currency. Due to its limited supply and growing demand its movements cannot predicted nor be controlled. in one month it has it has raised from $7382 to $11587 i.e. almost 57.2%. So, if any currency can show such a rise in such a short period it can fall with the same pace. Continuous buying and continuous selling patters are not good for the health of any currency. Currency traders earns money from the speculation. They buy on every fall and sell on every rise. So correction is necessary. 50% correction in bitcoin will be a great opportunity for its traders/investors.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Keptone

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:53:59 AM

With the current continuing rise of Bitcoin price, we expect a correction coming soon. Do you it can reach around 50%? Give us your thought and own prediction.

Never could it be 50% at the stage of publicity and market cap.
Keptone

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:55:03 AM

It cool go less but never lesser than 8k$, I predict
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 3853

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:55:08 AM

As a price correction due to the huge increase in price, I think 50% would be too much but not impossible; probably 20-30% decrease would be more realistic in my opinion. A 50% decrease in price isn't impossible though. It's only going to take a huge FUD spree or one huge FUD issue to decrease the price in half.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
btc_angela

Activity: 2646
Merit: 549

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:01:50 AM

As a price correction due to the huge increase in price, I think 50% would be too much but not impossible; probably 20-30% decrease would be more realistic in my opinion. A 50% decrease in price isn't impossible though. It's only going to take a huge FUD spree or one huge FUD issue to decrease the price in half.

I say 20-30% would be the lowest that bitcoin price can get. Bitcoin has already gained trust from most investors, that a minor dip would mean a perfect buying time for them. Although I would agree that it isn't impossible to happen but for me its less likely. Yesterday, I saw the price going below $11K and I thought that this is the correction that we all have been waiting for, but look what happens, investors quickly jump on the opportunity and "panic buying" occurred pushing the price above 11K again.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Tux99

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:01:59 AM

Bitcoin is crypto currency which has high fluctuation.
With the high fluctuation it can reach -50% or +50% and its normal.
But looking in strong up of bitcoin o dont think bitcoin can be -50% but most likely +50% very soon.
knircky

Activity: 99
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:16:58 AM

I would say a 90% correction is more than 50% likely.

50% correction is certain happens generally on a yearly basis. Heck we have 20% swings in a day

RGBKey

Activity: 854
Merit: 658

rgbkey.github.io/pgp.txt

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 04:21:40 AM

I say 20-30% would be the lowest that bitcoin price can get. Bitcoin has already gained trust from most investors, that a minor dip would mean a perfect buying time for them. Although I would agree that it isn't impossible to happen but for me its less likely. Yesterday, I saw the price going below $11K and I thought that this is the correction that we all have been waiting for, but look what happens, investors quickly jump on the opportunity and "panic buying" occurred pushing the price above 11K again.

That's what I think. I think we've seen a huge change in how people think about the price since a few years ago. People aren't as ready to smash the sell button when it drops a bit, instead there's more people with the mentality that just makes them buy more. Add that to the huge institutional money coming in and honestly, bar huge technical issues or more dissent in the ranks like we had with 2x, I don't see those kinds of drops happening anymore.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:23:41 AM

I don't think so for me the correction is around 15% - 20% but not lower than that. Well if this thing happen we should be more happy because we can still buy more bitcoin that we can use in the future. Bitcoin will always bounce back I believe.
shamzblueworld

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 04:26:20 AM

From the way it has moved in the past few months, I don't think so. The moment it goes -2K, people are gonna go crazy and buy to make it go +4K in the next week.
It has moved like this this year.
So I think now its gonna stay above the 10K line quite consistently, there may be a dip but that won't stay for long.
kevoh

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:31:41 AM

Well bitcoin had a correction of about 25% back in September 2017 due to the FUD created by the Chinese clamping down on the exchanges.  So to your question, yes bitcoin can have a 50% correction if there is serious negative news that will cause FUD but then again there are buyers waiting on the sidelines waiting for bitcoin value to fall, if it does people rush in and buy it all up sending the price back high up once again.
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:44:09 AM

Reducing the cost bitcoin by 50 percent is unlikely, but it is possible. There have already come examples when bitkoyn from the cost of 1,000 dollars dropped to $ 250, which was 75 percent. Thus, the volatility of the crypto currency is so high that such a correction is possible. It seems to me that sometime in February we will see something like this with correction bitkoyna.
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 04:44:28 AM

Yes, of course it can.

The last crash occurred back in 2014, we went from $1,000+ to just under $200 in a few months. And we stayed at $200 for longer than it took to get there.

We can absolutely have a 50% drop. All it takes is some bad news or another negative development. The market pundits are right, this is a bubble, what they don't have right is that they call it a bitcoin bubble. It's not a bitcoin bubble, it's a cryptocurrency bubble. Bitcoin will be one of the survivors.

The important thing is that you make a decision, for yourself, if you believe in the fundamentals of the future of Bitcoin (or any other coin). That's how you need to start your decision making.
Ultimist

Activity: 812
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:52:37 AM

I think that the correction of 50% is likely and this is not anything strange in the last six months I've seen several corrections to 40%, so what prevents to go to 50%?

Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 04:53:46 AM

Correction is a most awaited thing now but in any case, I am not expecting 50% correction because now institutional investors have joined the game and pouring the capital which is making Bitcoin stronger day by day and even if they exit suddenly, there will be maximum 30% fall in the price and it will make the investors buy further Bitcoins during the dip. Thus, I believe that correction is on the way but it won't hit 50% level even in the panic selling scenario.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:56:11 AM

No it won't be right to has a 50% correction, if the correction is that big then Bitcoin is on danger state, for alt coin dropping down 50% is a common thing but for Bitcoin it is extraordinary, because Bitcoin is implemented in a lot of sectors so it supposed can't drop down that hard

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
Archimedes

Activity: 102

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:02:46 AM

When should we see  the correction? Assuming one is coming
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:31:22 AM

I think that the correction of 50% is likely and this is not anything strange in the last six months I've seen several corrections to 40%, so what prevents to go to 50%?
No it won't be all in all correct to has a half redress, if the remedy is that enormous then Bitcoin is on threat state, for alt coin dropping down half is a typical thing however for Bitcoin it is exceptional, because now bitcoin reach to very high level places and it will be so hard such a big fall and it will never possible again to fall rate  to 50% down.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: