Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:53:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Youtube] Cryptocurrency Youtube Channel - Trying to grow - looking for tips!  (Read 143 times)
NewdayBTC (OP)

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:47:19 AM
Last edit: May 09, 2018, 08:55:00 PM by NewdayBTC

Hey guys - ive been doing daily videos on my YT Channel all about Bitcoin and  Crypto - I don't want to turn this into an advertisement - but I just kinda wanted to see if any of you guys where / are interested Cheesy

Either way - let me know what you guys think. I have only been doing it for a little while but I feel like it could grow - as long as I stay persistent.

Anyways, feedback is always welcome Cheesy

Link: youtube.com/hdudurhhrhudydhrbbdd8d
nc50lc
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 5641

Self-proclaimed Genius

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:48:24 AM

Since its kinda Hot Topic, you might get a lot of audiences if you're the first one to upload the topic. If I'm a Crypto enthusiast, I rather read articles than watch a video about it. It's up to you if you can take our interest.
In my experience, youtube videos that got the same topic as the others struggle from getting a lot of views unless you already had a lot of subscribers. Also adding too much ads especially in the middle of the video drives away potential subcribers.
You can also buy views if you want a boost. (

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
shantoote

Activity: 51
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:31:12 PM

Hey guys - ive been doing daily videos on my YT Channel all about Bitcoin and  Crypto - I don't want to turn this into an advertisement - but I just kinda wanted to see if any of you guys where / are interested Cheesy

Either way - let me know what you guys think. I have only been doing it for a little while but I feel like it could grow - as long as I stay persistent.

Anyways, feedback is always welcome Cheesy

Link: youtube.com/constantcrypto

be honest , add real information , make goal is help others not collect likes and enjoy [enjoy make you post daily].

many of youtubers have fake likes/views for ads only
stylexing

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:58:18 PM

There are lots of videos in YouTube where you can learn information, and your link seems to be one of the best there is. Thanks!
NewdayBTC (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:34:48 AM

Wow thanks! I'm still posting almost every single day!

More feedback would be great!!
Disclaimert

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:28:21 AM

thank you very much for your advice
as a beginner i want to know more about bitcoin
TravelBlock

Activity: 65
Merit: 7

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:57:02 AM

I would post consistently every single day, try and promote on specific crypto related subreddits and forums, get good quality recordings and edits, share with friends and family and follow the trends. You'll get the first 100 subscribers in a very difficult manner. The rest will flow in much easier, just stick with it.
NewdayBTC (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:06:53 PM

I would post consistently every single day, try and promote on specific crypto related subreddits and forums, get good quality recordings and edits, share with friends and family and follow the trends. You'll get the first 100 subscribers in a very difficult manner. The rest will flow in much easier, just stick with it.

Thanks everyone for the great tips! I am actually already over 300 subscribers now!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: