Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 02:20:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [XUC] Exchange Union Coin: Connecting Digital Asset Exchanges  (Read 2327 times)
ExchangeUnion (OP)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:47:56 AM
Last edit: June 22, 2018, 06:51:23 AM by ExchangeUnion

Exchange Union

Connecting Digital Asset Exchanges
Increased Liquidity. All Trading-pairs. Best Market Price.

What does Exchange Union do?
    Exchange Union is a platform that connects digital asset exchanges all around the world. The union offers users access to all traded pairs, with increased liquidity at the best market price.
   Exchange Union enhances the efficiency of your Exchange logistics by reducing the time and cost of token transfers, whilst eliminating manual account setups.

How It Works?
    Exchange Union is a decentralized network of servers run by independent digital asset exchanges. The technology enables instant, secure and trust-less transfers of digital assets between exchanges.

XUC Overview
    XUC is a digital asset. It is optimized for real-time trades between digital asset exchanges and serves as fuel for each trade.

How to get XUC?

HitBTC:     XUC/BTC    XUC/ETH    XUC/USDT
                                                                      OKEX:       XUC/BTC    XUC/ETH    XUC/USDT    XUC/CNY     XUC/KRW
                                                                      EtherDelta:                 XUC/ETH                      
                                                                      Dex.top:                     XUC/ETH                      
                                                                      IDEX:                         XUC/ETH                      
                                                                      CEX.com:                   XUC/ETH    XUC/USDT
                                                                      ZB.com:    XUC/BTC    XUC/QC  
                                                                      EXX.com:  XUC/BTC    XUC/ETH   XUC/USDT

Our Team
  • Core Team
    • James Wo: Founder& Chairman of Board of Digital Finance Group, the world's leading blockchain-focused business group. Board member of Purse and Ripio.
    • Terry Culver: Vice Dean for Development, Columbia University School of International and Public Affairs.
    • Mikael Wang: Former CTO of BTCC. Former chief solutions architect of Ericsson.
    • William Hou: Former vice president of AJ Securities, one of the earliest financial institutions in China.
    • Kilian Rausch: Former PO of Mobi, the world’s first true global & mobile wallet for everyday people
  • Advisors
    • Brendan Eich, Father of the JavaScript. Founder & CEO of Brave. Former CEO& CTO of Mozilla
    • Paul Chou, Co-founder & CEO of LedgerX, the fully regulated institutional trading and clearing platform in US.
    • Sathvik Vishwanath, Co-founder & CEO of Unocoin, the largest bitcoin exchange in India.
    • Sunny Ray, Co-Founder & CEO of Ripio, the leading Bitcoin exchange and payment company in Latin America.
    • Sebastian Serrano, Co-Founder & CEO of Ripio, the leading Bitcoin exchange and payment company in Latin America.
    • Andrew Lee, CEO of Purse, the world’s largest marketplace for Bitcoin.
    • Ryan X. Charles, Co-founder & CEO of Yours. Former cryptocurrency engineer at Reddit.  
    • Kevin Zhou, Co-founder of Galois Capital, a crypto trading fund. Former head of trading and advisor of Kraken.  
    • Gabriel Kurman, Co-founder of RSK Labs, one of the best solutions for bitcoin scaling debate.  
    • Igor Telyatnikov, President & COO of AlphaPoint, the leading financial technology company that provides asset digitalization with ADLP.
    • Shenghong Wang, Emeritus principal of Fudan University. Renouned educationalist and scientist.
    • Yonghong Fan, Co-founder, former general manager & vice chairman of China Asset Management. Chief Investment Officer of China Life.
    • Star Xu, Co-founder and CEO of OKCoin, Former CTO of Docin
  • Our Partners:  
      • Digital Finance Group
        • RSK
          • OKEX
            • Decentraland
              • Ripio Credit Network

Article and Press Releases:

Announcement

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
            Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
            Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
            Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
            Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
            Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
            ExchangeUnion (OP)

View Profile
            December 05, 2017, 06:51:57 AM

Exchange Union partnered with RCN Networks to launch a revolutionary project!   Cheesy

RCN Network is a global credit protocol based on smart contracts technology and Exchange Union is a cross-exchange trading network. In this partnership, all digital asset exchanges which are members of Exchange Union would be able to integrate the RCN protocol, acting as credit exchanges and allowing their users to become lenders within the RCN network, whilst improving trading efficiency and ensuring liquidity.               
            https://www.coinspeaker.com/2017/12/04/rcn-partners-exchange-union-expand-global-credit-network-worldwide/
            ExchangeUnion (OP)

View Profile
            December 05, 2017, 09:43:27 AM

Here is Exchange Union's new official thread, if you have any comment about this project, please leave it below.
            cryptaxo

Activity: 420
            Merit: 103

View Profile
            December 05, 2017, 10:30:15 AM

was there another thread previously, seems like a big project but i cannot find history, in last few days there would have been lot of discussions.
            ExchangeUnion (OP)

View Profile
            December 06, 2017, 08:38:05 AM

was there another thread previously, seems like a big project but i cannot find history, in last few days there would have been lot of discussions.
            Please follow our new thread, any update will be released here. Thanks for your support! Wink
            Gabteb

Activity: 812
            Merit: 256

View Profile
            December 06, 2017, 12:17:14 PM

yep it was realy amazing jump XUC afther it listed to OKex from 3+ to 8-9 $ and its good dont go down it means traders see future for this coin ,i have some will keep for long term.

█████
                                    █████████████
                                 █████████████
                             ██████████████        █████
                          █████████████        ████████████
                      ██████████████        █████████████
                   █████████████        █████████████       ██████
                   ██████████        ████████████           ██████
                   ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
                   ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
                   ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
                   █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
                   █████████████       █████████████        ██████
                   ██████████       █████████████           ██████
                   ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
                   ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
                   ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
                   ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
                   ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
                   ██████           █████████████       ██████████
                   ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                             █████████████       █████████████
                          ████████████        █████████████
                              ████         ████████████
                                       █████████████
                                     ███████████
                                        █████
            Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

laiwendersky

Activity: 195
            Merit: 100

B2B - Find, Connect, Trade

View Profile
            December 07, 2017, 01:42:12 AM

nice project and concept! it will obviously be a Great Success, I think I missed the chance to take part in ICO

ExchangeUnion (OP)

View Profile
            December 07, 2017, 09:38:59 AM

nice project and concept! it will obviously be a Great Success, I think I missed the chance to take part in ICO
            We didn't do ICO. Thanks for your support  Smiley
            ExchangeUnion (OP)

View Profile
            December 07, 2017, 10:05:43 AM

yep it was realy amazing jump XUC afther it listed to OKex from 3+ to 8-9 $ and its good dont go down it means traders see future for this coin ,i have some will keep for long term.
            Thanks for your support! Wink
            strelok25

Activity: 350

View Profile
            December 07, 2017, 08:47:52 PM

Hi, i did not get tokens for the retweet company that was advertised on Twitter? I sent a screenshot of my retweet to the chat of the project telegrams also to a private message to the @Andy_XUC. I ask you to pay 5 XUC as stated in the ad rules. Thank you
            http://prntscr.com/hdz2e6
            https://twitter.com/krk7575
            0x6B5200ee048C24A75693cC089e4702548B5593f5
            I ask you to resolve the issue of paying  on the announcement of retweet on the company's Twitter. Thanks
            ExchangeUnion (OP)

View Profile
            December 08, 2017, 12:04:26 PM

Hi, i did not get tokens for the retweet company that was advertised on Twitter? I sent a screenshot of my retweet to the chat of the project telegrams also to a private message to the @Andy_XUC. I ask you to pay 5 XUC as stated in the ad rules. Thank you
            I ask you to resolve the issue of paying  on the announcement of retweet on the company's Twitter. Thanks

We are in the process of distributing the bonus. 
            MrKubem

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
            December 08, 2017, 05:57:33 PM

A big project I was involved in ICO stage. However, I have to include some things since btc has increased dramatically. You work very well and accurately. I really love this project Smiley

strelok25

View Profile
            December 08, 2017, 09:59:38 PM

Hello thank you very much for the rewards on the retweet company i received 3 XUC from the project. I have one question for the bounty manager because in the company rules it was said if the number of followers in the Twitter account is more than 5000 then for retweet the company will pay 5 XUC but I have just the number followers on Twitter more than 5000 then why did I get paid 3 XUC and not 5 XUC? Thank you
            MrKubem

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
            December 09, 2017, 03:25:34 AM

@ExchangeUnion
            I see a lot of people wondering because they have not received enough rewards from your bounty campaign. Am I also one of them?
            You can check me here.
            https://postimg.org/image/sv79jnzyp/
            https://postimg.org/image/uzrmkr9b5/
            facebook campaign number 305 and twitter campaign number 416.
            Here is a spreadsheet link from your bounty topic: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14GpxcXwurmF2EsIEH5rFjYp_UbUJHPqV76phabxPv_Q/edit#gid=91020352
            I think you will have an explanation.
            Since I received a transfer of 32,7522497 XUC. I think you may be mistaken?
            https://etherscan.io/tx/0xe46d2015717cefadadbf8db38216641c6303045831e90f716214c3fd95256435

ganegani91

Activity: 238
            Merit: 1

View Profile
            December 09, 2017, 03:57:12 AM

good concept
            project projects about the exchange very much
            should be more promoted is the level of security

IRONX         
             THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
            Fully Regulated
            jtalk
            Legendary

Activity: 1610
            Merit: 1004

View Profile
            December 10, 2017, 09:04:58 AM

For the moment good thing is token has sustained its value in spite of all the shuffling in these market. This in itself tell a lot about the growth in its value in future when situation will calmed down a bit. Important is how the project will be taken ahead that will make the difference now onward.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
            [/center]
            ExchangeUnion (OP)

View Profile
            December 11, 2017, 11:14:00 AM

Hello thank you very much for the rewards on the retweet company i received 3 XUC from the project. I have one question for the bounty manager because in the company rules it was said if the number of followers in the Twitter account is more than 5000 then for retweet the company will pay 5 XUC but I have just the number followers on Twitter more than 5000 then why did I get paid 3 XUC and not 5 XUC? Thank you

Please check the campaign rule , thanks.
            ExchangeUnion (OP)

View Profile
            December 11, 2017, 11:26:20 AM

flashbit

Activity: 1008
            Merit: 505

View Profile
            December 15, 2017, 06:21:56 AM

XUC did x6, I really let this opportunity pass, I don't know why, I should have been more attentive, nice team, beautiful project, even if the supply seems to be a little big.
            strelok25

View Profile
            December 18, 2017, 11:26:21 PM

Hello can you say with what is connected the high growth of the token of the XUC now it is in the area of 12-15 dollars will the price of the token increase even more?  I know the maximum number of tokens is 3,000,000,000 tokens due to what money the price for XUC tokens is growing? What are the advantages of holders of XUC tokens in what is their advantage?
            Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
              Print  

Jump to: