Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 04:11:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bittrex is better?  (Read 2511 times)
jerry0

Activity: 1750
Merit: 186

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:56:12 AM

What are the fees when you want to withdraw btc to your own wallet?  I heard its a flat 0.001 btc ... is that true?  So it cost over 10 dollars to withdraw?
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:10:42 AM

What are the fees when you want to withdraw btc to your own wallet?  I heard its a flat 0.001 btc ... is that true?  So it cost over 10 dollars to withdraw?
Im using bittrex for long once your account is verified your limit of btc to withdraw is big. Yes their fees is 0.001 when you withdraw btc that's the fees from bittrex. Other than that so far the exchange is good and secured.
tanghere02

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:53:50 AM

That's good to know and yes Bittrex is much better than Poloniex, I was once a trader of Poloniex until it got some issues like the transactions that's so delayed and not seeing their coins. So I decided to transfer to Bittrex since it hasn't got any issues like that of Poloniex.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
rickyleatham

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

Get your share of the future

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:09:46 AM

i think it very much depends on how people use bittrex for trading, bittrex is very famous and fast in transaction, but the fee in they charge for every trade can be 0.25% for maker and taker all the time so it cost huge money to big investors, in contrast poloniex fee can be cheaper 0.15% for maker and 0.25% for taker in 30 days.

BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:54:28 AM

Been on poloniex for 6mos.. but someone told me that Bittrex is better
I am thinking if I transfer my funds to Bittrex ..
Bittrex and a great option I'm not sure if it's the best and the one I use. In it we have some interesting points to be highlighted as the number of users buying and selling simultaneously, it also has a very large volume in movements.

And compared to Yobit for example, its layout is very clean and light, besides having a very intuitive panel that facilitates its use in the negotiations, not to mention that to get into it the coins undergo a much more rigid test, which avoids that it is infested with dead coins.
sana9826

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:58:24 AM

poloniex is better in my opinion. in bittrex many people get hard to be verified, while poloniex we will get easier to be verified as member. that's the weakness of bittrex exchanger. maybe in the future it will be better again to give the convenience for their customer.
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:09:29 PM

Yes - that withdrawal fee is right. And it's now $14 to withdraw.

In my opinion that's a big red flag - it sounds like they're trying to discourage withdrawals.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
vindesel

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:17:18 PM

i am use bittrex and has no constraints at all, i think bittrex is one of the best exchange i use, simple and convenient to use, you should try it.
johnrickdalaygon

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:26:54 PM

bittrex was good mostly in holding bitcoins, trading and investing. The interface and its being user friendly is was also good, their security was also good to us such as traders and investors! but the problem is when you are submitting filing a request, asking a question or opening a ticket for your question they are too long to take response. I don't know why this is happening to them, but i guess they have a least support staff to handle this situation.
jerry0

Activity: 1750
Merit: 186

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:13:50 PM

So the btc withdraw fee is always 0.001 btc right?  Thus when btc was 1k, then the fee was around 1 dollar?  So basically if btc goes even higher, the higher the withdraw fee?
hoopo

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:19:24 PM

I think bittrex better than poloniex
shawonngp

Activity: 759
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 04:28:11 PM

You should try bittrex. I use bittrex for trading, one of the best exchange platforms with high voleme transaction and simple to use.
Yes, in my opinion bittrex is very good. It's activities are very easier. I used to more trade site . Poloniex, ether delta, coin exchange are also good . But to me work on bittrex Have enjoy .

daringdiscovered

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:43:09 PM

I don't think so, bittrex is too demanding, and want too much from your identity, it is like they are against on the anonymity of bitcoin, I'm not against to their security to secure their users account but it is just too much for me. There is a lot of exchanges out there aside from bittrex, for example is livecoin, hitbtc, coinexchange and so on.
multic2012

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:51:39 PM

Each exchange is unique,there are pluses and minuses!He was on poloniex as there were problems immediately wrote to customer service and waited about a month,I'm all tired and decided to go over to Bittrex and did not even regret!!!our support team respond in a timely manner,any delays and no problems.So this is the best exchange I used!!!! Smiley
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:22:01 PM

I don't think there is such thing as a perfect trading platform. I use 3 platforms, Bittrex, Poloniex and Cryptopia. I use bittrex more often because the pairs that I need are mostly there, but I started trading at Poloniex but due to withdrawal issues, I seldom use Poloniex lately and in Cryptopia, theres only a handful of pairs I a am looking at. Planning to try Binance too since IOTA is there.
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:35:37 PM

Honestly, I've heard a lot of negative reviews about both, you might want to check the scam accusation section, Bittrex in particular is notorious for extremely slow customer service, and are known to close accounts for apparently no reason.

Definitely don't invest more than you can afford to lose.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
Manchumichael

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:41:23 PM

I don't think so, bittrex is too demanding, and want too much from your identity, it is like they are against on the anonymity of bitcoin, I'm not against to their security to secure their users account but it is just too much for me. There is a lot of exchanges out there aside from bittrex, for example is livecoin, hitbtc, coinexchange and so on.

Bittrex is demanding because it created a reputation in the market, but what you said it's right we have to provide our full information to withdraw our money. While depositing, they won't ask anything this is not fair. If we asked this question in there slack, they would tell for our security purpose they will take our personal information. They can able to track our full transactions. So better we can switch to other sites those who not ask our personal information.
FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:05:15 PM

I think both exchanges are quite reliable and good, so you will be fine with both. They both have good liquidity, and so far look fairly safe to me. There are some things that are quite unique to each one, and might have some weight on your decision. I would say Bittrex is better if you only a big list of coins to trade. Not saying Poloniex doesn't have a lot of alts listed, but it doesn't compare to Bittrex in my opinion. On the other side, Poloniex has that nice lending feature, that sometimes can give you good profits without having to take big risks, depending on the rate you get. So I would say you could just have coins on both of them, and use all the things they offer. There is another quite good exchange, if you want no fees at all, and that is Gdax (but you have to be the maker when you are trading, and not the taker).

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Poppy5555

Activity: 46
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:14:48 PM

Hi and Welcome to BitcoinForum! Smiley

Poloniex and Bittrex are two of the most popular digital currency exchanges available today. Simply due to the fact that Bittrex is more open and transparent, I would give them the edge. I feel safer leaving my coins in Bittrex, and I generally feel more comfortable trading on their platform. So Bittrex is better than Poloniex in my opinion.
fighter777

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:22:34 AM

KEEP OUT OF BITTREX!
BITTREX IS A SCAM and full of shit!
I traded two years on Bittrex, and never expect they will become junk like this!
They block thousands accounts without any reason and keep users money!
I asked my 3 friends to test BITTREX.
All of us US citizens with all online verified public info.
AND NONE OF US CAN PASS Bittrex verification! (all used real names, real address, real ss#).!!!
We make little test deposits to open Bittrex accounts.
But when we tried to withdraw, all were denied! as "unverified" accounts!
In all, 3 cases, no any response from Bittrex at all!
NOW BITTREX obviously SCAM!
BE AWERE AND KEEP OUT!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: