Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:57:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bittrex is better?  (Read 2508 times)
coolws

Activity: 126
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:30:06 PM

Although there are many exchanges in the trading market, I still love the bittrex because it has a lower fee and has easy steps to make the transaction. What's more, it has been trading for so many years. The history proves it can beat any other exchanges. So why we should choose another exchange?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Ashimwe

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:04:19 PM

Bitrex is shit compared to exchanges with better UI, like kucoin and binance, plus they have some good coins, go binance
Manchumichael

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:17:32 PM

There are many exhanges that could be make our trading but bittrex is one of my favorite because have a low fee and easy for make a transaction with them, im very comportable with bittrex to buy and sell because it has a secure for your transaction.
I started my trading in Bittrex but this site will not support many coins, only the reputed coins will list on this website but security wise this is the best. I think Binance is also a good site to compared Bittrex the fee is also low and many coins are listed in this site fast verification process customer support is also good.
logan16j

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:36:57 PM

Been on poloniex for 6mos.. but someone told me that Bittrex is better
I am thinking if I transfer my funds to Bittrex ..
I think bittrex is a very reputable trading platform and very few bosses, so I choose this trading platform. In addition, the floor also has a very large liquidity and liquidity is also extremely fast. Any problems with your transaction will also be dealt with by the bittrex team, which will be handled quickly and the security and security of the transaction will be absolute.
kolega

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:19:36 AM

I like to trade on the Bittrex platform. For me, a very user-friendly interface, many different tokens that are traded paired with BTC, ETH, USDT. Also large volumes of trade, any coins can be quickly sold / bought.
Armstand

Activity: 626
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:34:30 AM

Bitrex is shit compared to exchanges with better UI, like kucoin and binance, plus they have some good coins, go binance
Binance have their application that makes it much better and easy to use, unlike bittrex that needs too many steps to access yet it feels us more secure. Any of the two are both useful and work fine as exchanges, they are on top.
ducphucmmo

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:46:48 PM

I prefer the he graphics and nice to trade there but love the withdrawal fee the fee is 0.001 bitcoin but when poloniex is 0.0002 bitcoin just like others want to poloniex because the low fee and this site is longer than bittrex. Bittrex was good mostly in holding bitcoins, trading and investing. The interface and its being user friendly is was also good, their security was also good to us such as traders and investors! but the problem is when you are submitting filing a request
Miracleismyidol

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:46:53 PM

I don't think there is such thing as a perfect trading platform. I use 3 platforms, Bittrex, Poloniex and Cryptopia. I use bittrex more often because the pairs that I need are mostly there, but I started trading at Poloniex but due to withdrawal issues, I seldom use Poloniex lately and in Cryptopia. Bittrex is demanding because it created a reputation in the market, but what you said it's right we have to provide our full information to withdraw our money
denisaardelean

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:47:02 PM

I see at this time I think not, I also say it on Bittrex trading site is very good but changed when I got a problem in my account and no response to 3 weeks. We different opinions and thoughts . So it's your choice if you want to transfer your funds to bittrex or you stay in poloniex. Because Being trader better if you trade in 2 or more exchanges site incase the exchnages site have maintenance
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:33:24 AM

I like to trade on the Bittrex platform. For me, a very user-friendly interface, many different tokens that are traded paired with BTC, ETH, USDT. Also large volumes of trade, any coins can be quickly sold / bought.
Amongst all the trading exchanges, I think of bittrex trading exchange to be the best one and that there are so many people who trust this exchange and that they rely on this exchange when it comes to that of buying or selling of any of the crypto coin. If you want to invest your money and that you need to stay safe and that you don’t want to suffer some loss, then you need to do some research first.
fluctuations

Activity: 183
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:41:01 PM

exactly . When dealing, I missed many opportunities because of slow trading. And I lost a lot because of this. I am sad . You can refer to the link I submitted for review.
https://twitter.com/MimSuKim0

CryptoFello

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:50:32 PM

i started to trade on Bittrex, but they had too much technical dumps. Now i trade on Exante.eu, no problems with buying or selling at all
Harribel03

Activity: 99

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:52:44 PM

Perhaps, I am a newbie in this industry but I already viewed and search with different exhanges and I found out poloniex. Right now, it is the best trading site for me because I can handle it easily. I will not try other exchange such as bittrex or binance until poloniex will not crash.
senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:57:17 PM

I really love to trade on Binance exchange, but as you really wanted to know is Bittrex a better option ? So, just made an account and presenting you my first expressions. Before that I have also read many blogs discussing about Bittrex being a better exchange and previously tried to make an account but it said they were not registration any new user. And now it seems they have opened the doors once again and here we are again trying new exchange.  

First of all, I required twice to verify my email as there were some IP address issue (seems like more security here). There are three market to trade BTC, ETH, USDT. Then the next thing I usually look for an exchange is transaction fees and it comes out to be 0.00050000 btc on min. transaction and seems better than Binance where it was 0.001 BTC and ETH it was nearly same in USD. Further tried to look for app but can't locate that. I think it is nearly same experience as other exchanges, what matters are the coins variety that we get on particular exchange. And if you get a coin on a particular don't hesitate to join that exchange and earn your bitcoin.
Bardman

Activity: 952
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:59:52 PM

Bittrex is one of most trusted and famous exchnges site in cryptoworld. It is good to transfer your funds to bittrex and you can start to buy different kinds of altcoin. Many trader are trade that so that's why this exchanges site is safe to trade because we know are crowdsourcing is the best because everyone make a research. Do you think this exchanges site will become popular if it's not good? Ofcoarse no.

Trusted? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=463202.0 Their CEO or representative here has a lot of negative ratings. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=96390

They are pretty unreliable, they disabled accounts for no reason and it took them months to fix, still not even fixed. DO NOT USE BITTREX.

█
 ▐ █  
  █
 ▐ █  

▄████████████████████▄
██████▀░░░░░░░░███████
████▀░░░▄████▄░░░░████
███░░▄█▀▀░░░░▀▀██░░███
██░░░█▌░██████░░██░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░███████████░░██
██░░░█▌░░█████▌░▐█░▐██
███░░▀█▌░░█▀░░▄██▀░▐██
████▄░░▀██████████████
██████▄░░░░███████████
▀████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████░░██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
████████░░░░░░████████
███████░░░▐▌░░░███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
█████░░░░████░░░░█████
████░░░░██████░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████

.a.

░░██████████████████████████████████████░░
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████
██████████░█████████████████████░█████████
█████████░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░████████
████████░███░█████████████████░████░██████
██████░███░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░███░░████
█████░███░████░█████████████░████░████░███
███░░███░████░░██████████████░████░████░██
████░░███░░████░███████████░░████░████░███
██████░░███░░███░░████████░████░████░█████
████████░████░░███░░████░████░████░███████
█████████░░████░████░███████░████░████████
███████████░░███░░███░░████████░██████████
█████████████░████░████░█████░████████████
███████████████░████░░███░░███████████████
█████████████████░████░███████████████████
██████████████████░░███░░█████████████████
████████████████████░░████████████████████
█████████████████████░████████████████████
░░██████████████████████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀░░██
██████████▀░███▀░░░░██
█████████▀░░██░░░░░░██
███████▀░░░░█░░░░░░░██
██████▀░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
█████▀░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████▀░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
███▀░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██▀░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
▀████████████████████

▄████████████▀███████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
████░░██░░░░█░░░████░█
███░░█░░░░██░░░░░░░░░█
██░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████░░░██░░░█████
████████░░░█░░░░██████
███████░░░░░░░░░██████
██████░░░░░░█░░███████
█████░░░░░███░░███████
████░░░░░███░░░███████
██████░░░░░░░░░███████
▀████████████████████
piter_wip12592

Activity: 219

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:00:16 PM

exactly . When dealing, I missed many opportunities because of slow trading. And I lost a lot because of this. I am sad . You can refer to the link I submitted for review.
https://twitter.com/MimSuKim0

And this shows me that the bittrex floor is better than the binance floor. Thanks for the information you provided. I'm thinking of choosing which floor to trade and now I have the answer.
mrproblem

Activity: 392
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:16:25 PM

It is fine, I am using this exchange may be more than 9 months.
I have never faced a problem during transactions. This is the critical point for me.

simalima

Activity: 58

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:56:16 PM

At present I am using binance , Kucoin and idex.But binance is the best for me. its daily trading volume also satisfactory.Its rules also I like most.
ADEMNL

Activity: 173

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:00:59 PM

Bittrex is much better support service, they respond within 1-2 days. On Poloniex I waited for an answer 3 months... Commission for the withdrawal is now about the same 50,000 satosh
gawer33

Activity: 309
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:06:45 PM

bittrex is a lot better, just read poloniex Tweets & replies you will read a lot of complaints. using poloniex for 3 months I got also some account issues, including the infamous "withdrawal: error". using bittrex for more than a year no single issue besides the occasional lag.

STOP eating Oreo save the orangutans
https://www.orangutan.org.au/about-orangutans/orangutan-threats/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: