Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 12:31:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bittrex is better?  (Read 2502 times)
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:18:42 AM

as a volume base, es you are right bittrex also I think is very nice, but withdraw is very slow, so i prefer binance ,instead of bittrex, it is very user friendly and volume , support,withdraws,deposits are very good.
Most of the last 6 months, everyone likes to use Binance as a place to make money because when trading here we will feel more like and can earn more money. I have participated in this exchange since the start date and all are stable and not many problems occur. Bittrex is also one of the good exchanges in early 2017 but this is the exchange so people can pump and dump fun together.
Bardman

Activity: 952
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:37:31 AM

Guys, bittrex is basically a scam, just stop using it. Binance is obviously better and they have plans to make a decentralized exchange and also add fiat pairs on a few alt coins, there is no reason to use any other exchange except to buy an altcoin that is not listed on Binance.

█
 ▐ █  
  █
 ▐ █  

▄████████████████████▄
██████▀░░░░░░░░███████
████▀░░░▄████▄░░░░████
███░░▄█▀▀░░░░▀▀██░░███
██░░░█▌░██████░░██░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░███████████░░██
██░░░█▌░░█████▌░▐█░▐██
███░░▀█▌░░█▀░░▄██▀░▐██
████▄░░▀██████████████
██████▄░░░░███████████
▀████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████░░██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
████████░░░░░░████████
███████░░░▐▌░░░███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
█████░░░░████░░░░█████
████░░░░██████░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████

.a.

░░██████████████████████████████████████░░
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████
██████████░█████████████████████░█████████
█████████░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░████████
████████░███░█████████████████░████░██████
██████░███░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░███░░████
█████░███░████░█████████████░████░████░███
███░░███░████░░██████████████░████░████░██
████░░███░░████░███████████░░████░████░███
██████░░███░░███░░████████░████░████░█████
████████░████░░███░░████░████░████░███████
█████████░░████░████░███████░████░████████
███████████░░███░░███░░████████░██████████
█████████████░████░████░█████░████████████
███████████████░████░░███░░███████████████
█████████████████░████░███████████████████
██████████████████░░███░░█████████████████
████████████████████░░████████████████████
█████████████████████░████████████████████
░░██████████████████████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀░░██
██████████▀░███▀░░░░██
█████████▀░░██░░░░░░██
███████▀░░░░█░░░░░░░██
██████▀░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
█████▀░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████▀░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
███▀░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██▀░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
▀████████████████████

▄████████████▀███████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
████░░██░░░░█░░░████░█
███░░█░░░░██░░░░░░░░░█
██░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████░░░██░░░█████
████████░░░█░░░░██████
███████░░░░░░░░░██████
██████░░░░░░█░░███████
█████░░░░░███░░███████
████░░░░░███░░░███████
██████░░░░░░░░░███████
▀████████████████████
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:21:43 AM

Guys, bittrex is basically a scam, just stop using it. Binance is obviously better and they have plans to make a decentralized exchange and also add fiat pairs on a few alt coins, there is no reason to use any other exchange except to buy an altcoin that is not listed on Binance.

How come it is? I guess you should stop accusing if you don't have proofs.

I can say binance took over bittrex in terms of trading volume and everyone loves binance but let's be honest that bittrex have more listed coins than binance and that's make bittrex still a good one despite of its past issues. I love using these two but I'm mpre comfortable in binance as my eyes love their interface.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
vatusasid

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:35:54 AM

I worked on bittrex at the start but as they close the new registrations the volume goes down so I joined Binance and I really enjoyed trading on binance as all new people joining binance and volumes are also good so they are adding many new coins to binance also so because of that new people are joining them and they are going great.

I used Bitterex for the last few years. It seems it is OK for some altcoins.
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354

CoinPoker.com

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 12:54:31 PM

For me Bittrex is really good specially now, the UI of their website is more clean and much friendly user. But now, Binance is making some noise on cryptocurrency exchanges. There are many people now switching to Binance because Binance is one of the best exchange right now.

Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1867

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:14:10 PM

Been on poloniex for 6mos.. but someone told me that Bittrex is better
I am thinking if I transfer my funds to Bittrex ..

I was also a huge fan of Bittrex. Well, until now I am still using Bittrex. In fact, my Bittrex wallet still contains the major coins that I am holding. Bittrex used to have one of the longest list of coins. That is one of the reasons why I chose Bittrex. I can easily do trading because of the wide array of choices. However, I also admit that Bittrex has somehow gone down. They started to de-list coins, went through some rounds of glitches, stopped accepting new accounts, and went hard on their listing deals for new coins.
Duogembrot

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:34:38 PM

for yore bittrex is the best market and has a very high trading volume, but for now it looks like bittrex already defeated by the new market called binance there each day has a very high trading volume.
yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:56:50 PM

bittrex is not better. all of centralized exchanges have huge risk. the best way is checking the highest volume for the thing you will buy and buy from that exchange. and as soon as buying it, it is better just to send them to a safe wallet.

turn the page
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:20:10 PM

bittrex is not better. all of centralized exchanges have huge risk. the best way is checking the highest volume for the thing you will buy and buy from that exchange. and as soon as buying it, it is better just to send them to a safe wallet.
They do have risk, no one can give us the trust that we want, that is why it is not advisable to just put your money on it, it is better to have a wallet where in we can store our coins at, don't just trust too much exchange we won't know what will gonna happen next.
Commie

Activity: 621
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:32:56 PM

Guys, bittrex is basically a scam, just stop using it.

This is pretty bald accusation, care to provide any proofs supporting your statement?

LuvCyanide

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:40:44 PM

Bittrex is one of the largest exchanges. I like this  exchange. I use it for trading too. But most of all I prefer binance. It is my favorite.

WizardCount

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:05:16 PM

I think poloniex is much better than any direction, but if calculating the amount of currency and trading volumes is certainly a better bittrex
Luckym7

Activity: 212
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:58:57 AM

If you don’t use before you can’t understand how look like bittrex. Now bittrex interface is totally change and it very nice looking. If you want to use bittrex platform I’m always suggest you can use it without any doubt because it is a very easy to use and you can check here which is newly add coin. Hope you understand and try to use bittrex platform.
loveinberlin

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:03:08 AM

I have heard reviews about both Bittrex and Bitfinex. The first one suits beginners as it is easier in use. However, this doesn't mean you can do without the knowledge of trading. As for the second one, the fee is less and to my mind it offers high-quality options.
lekegami

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:35:56 PM

Yes,  Bittrex is the best exchanger for me.I am already use the bittrex with for my tradinng.I think bittrex has safe for members.Because its seceurity system very strong. So I think bittrex is the safe and better
multimix

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:32:19 PM

That's good to know and yes Bittrex is much better than Poloniex, I was once a trader of Poloniex until it got some issues like the transactions that's so delayed and not seeing their coins. So I decided to transfer to Bittrex since it hasn't got any issues like that of Poloniex.
javadevm8

Activity: 81

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:35:01 PM

Polo and Bittrex are the best in my opinion. A lot of people like binance but I'm biased.
Vness10

Activity: 372

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:45:17 PM

Lot of people say that bittrex is one of the top exchange but I never try to trade there I'm always trade in binance because it's more comfortable to trade. But I think bittrex is good to trade so it's up to you if you want transfer your funds.

http://7hash.com?ref=7f466fb77323861
lushlifing

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:54:19 AM

You might want to try Binance trading platform,
might want to check their services,
https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000429332-Fee-Structure-on-Binance
https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/binance/

Register now,
https://www.binance.com/
kolega

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:02:07 AM

I use Bittrex. I like the interface. There are a lot of tokens and coins on the stock exchange. Good daily trading volumes. Trade is very active. Customer support works well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: