Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:06:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bittrex is better?  (Read 2502 times)
Early2000sThrowback

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:24:20 AM

Been on poloniex for 6mos.. but someone told me that Bittrex is better
I am thinking if I transfer my funds to Bittrex ..

I'm not sure whether Bittrix or Poloniex is better is just depends on your trading goals. If you are looking for a place where you can find almost 300 different altcoins then Bitterx is defintiely better than Poloniex. And moreover, you have to look at the volume of the exchange. If you are trading big volumes, then you have to use an exchange with big volumes. Actually right now one of the best ways you can make the funds is altcoin trading sometimes even investing. In order to invest you have to look at the underlying technology of the project, recently I made one investment in the project which is called Cryptics. These guys have created a trading platform which is backed with AI and it predicts the price with high 70% accuracy rate. I advice you to check it out, it's really helpful in trading as well.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dadanpradana

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:12:16 AM

Poloniex is also good for trading digital currencies, but Bittrex is even better in its user interface, and last month Bittrex also updated its look even more sharply in color.

I think Bittrex is better last year for its display on the current appeal, but I still choose Bittrex because there are many trusted coins there.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:16:19 AM

Poloniex is also good for trading digital currencies, but Bittrex is even better in its user interface, and last month Bittrex also updated its look even more sharply in color.

I think Bittrex is better last year for its display on the current appeal, but I still choose Bittrex because there are many trusted coins there.
Well, there's no doubt that bittrex really good in terms of exchange so with binance and polo, its all depend on how traders will use the platform, some coins are already listed from bittrex and it's pumping when a certain coins has been added, good thing to do is used this platform for your advantage and with your comfort.
gohan21

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:21:07 AM

Yes the bittrex is good since then the graphics are beautiful and it's just quick to get it right here because you'll know it's down and the rise of the picture so it's easy to learn newbie here so I think it's just a small issue in this because you need to verify an account so you can withdraw trading.
m_f_o_c

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:27:55 PM

Everyone chooses the exchange according to their criteria. Perhaps the one who told you that Bitrex better thinks differently and you will not like this exchange. For example, I prefer Poloniex.
paynercash

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:43:03 PM

Well, there's no doubt that bittrex really good in terms of exchange so with binance and polo, its all depend on how traders will use the platform, some coins are already listed from bittrex and it's pumping when a certain coins has been added, good thing to do is used this platform for your advantage and with your comfort.
Bittrex is a long-standing Exchange and it still shows its position in the cryptocurrency market when daily trading volume is huge. Bittrex has constantly updated to enhance the experience of investors and limit attacks from hackers.

mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:14:32 PM

Bittrex is better specially for the beginners,I like most Gate i.o and kucoin having user friendly interface and can find most popular coin here to trade.The security tools of both exchanges have strong and can get immediate response from support as well.

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
MiXxe

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:18:44 PM

Everyone, please take note of this. Anyone from this forum have the right to invest in any kind of cryptocurrency they would like to invest in. This means that either bittrex can be a good investment depending on someone's criteria.
As for the record, bittrex is continuously improving its system that might also be like bitcoin soon.

prix

Activity: 750
Merit: 511

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:29:17 PM

The Bittrex is time-tested. And Richie, I thought, a good guy. I trust this exchange.
iASIC

Activity: 308

AMA BCT

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:05:37 AM

Bittrex or Poloniex or Kucoin are the same. In my opinion, we should only trade with a small amount of money a day and make a profit. Because the Crypto market will not be a good market for us to invest in the long run. Because this is a market where there is always a lot of risk, poor security and easy lead to loss.
Cactushrt

Activity: 952

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:40:42 AM

Everyone, please take note of this. Anyone from this forum have the right to invest in any kind of cryptocurrency they would like to invest in. This means that either bittrex can be a good investment depending on someone's criteria.
As for the record, bittrex is continuously improving its system that might also be like bitcoin soon.
Are you okay? Bittrex is an exchange not a cryptocurrency i wonder how can you make spam post you are already here bro for a long time and didnt make a single research

▄▄█████▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀█▌
             ▄████▀    ▀▄▀
    ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀       █▌
 ▄█▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄     ▄█▀
██▌        ██▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄██▀
███▄▄▄     ███ ▄▄███▀▀
 ▀▀███████ ███▐██▀▀▄██
     ▀▀▀▀▀ ███     ███▌
           ▐██     ▐██▌
           ▐██▄    ▐██
            ▀██▄ ▄▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄
Catena

▀██     ▄██▀
██▄ ▄██▀
▀█████
██
▄█████
██▀ ▀██▄
▄██     ▀██▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
██████▀▀███████████▀▀██████
██████    ▀     ▀    ██████
██████               ██████
█████▌               ▐█████
█████                 █████
█████▌               ▐█████
███████▄           ▄███████
████▄▀████▀     ▀██████████
█████▄ ▀▀▀       ██████████
███████▄▄▄       ██████████
Namara

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:24:23 PM

I would agree with opinion of some guys above, about that Bittrex is better for holding your money there, and the poloniex is better to trade those, I personally am sticking with bittrex
jonhn772

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 05:30:30 PM

Poloniex is one of the best exchange there have no doubt but Bittrex is the best one than polonex in my opinion. Cause interface of Bittrex is really awesome. I tried it that's why I like it.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 02:56:20 AM

I use both since 2015 and now Poloniex became better by added more coins. But both exchange should add trading view chart because mostly all others exchanges use it, the charting of Bittrex often lagging and they should be fixed it. I used both because they has full regulation in their country USA.

BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:33:58 AM

I use both since 2015 and now Poloniex became better by added more coins. But both exchange should add trading view chart because mostly all others exchanges use it, the charting of Bittrex often lagging and they should be fixed it. I used both because they has full regulation in their country USA.
I used to use Bittrex, and of course I feel that Bittrex is a very good and easy to use market. but for some reason, now I like binance more. well, but of course I also still use bittrex if I need it.
kokobaba880

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:58:31 AM

Bittrex is a good crypto exchange where all the good coins listed and it has a high volume of growing coins while the best ever investment done through this it's trading is more than any other exchange and i am watching few coin listed on Bittrex.

fauzan Ichsan

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:15:50 AM

Bittrex is a good crypto exchange where all the good coins listed and it has a high volume of growing coins while the best ever investment done through this it's trading is more than any other exchange and i am watching few coin listed on Bittrex.
besides, on the other hand it has a large enough volume, so it feels safer for coins that are listed in this exchange. of course this is evidence of many members of Bittrex

daviidalpert

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:45:16 AM

Bittrex is a good exchange.I have been using it since I entered this market.It makes it easy to operate for Newcomer. it has  large user volume and is very popular with people.
cubicdissection

Activity: 231

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 05:09:13 AM

both are good exchanges i personally used both exchange and never faced any problem but i think bittrex is a bit faster and more popular if you compare it with  poloniex
kaizerblitz

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:53:00 AM

I already compared of it but good choices to trade on bittrex because bittrex is easy to use on trading and a good interface and simply design web on the side of poloniex the questions i had to ask there suppport is delaying on withdrawals and deposits i encountered a problem with there support and they reply always is delays but on bittrex i had never encounter a problem of that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  

Jump to: