Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:09:04 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why bitcoin so fast this year!!11000dollars!!so amazing!!  (Read 500 times)
ferri2017 (OP)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:23:22 AM

Does anyone control it?
Keptone

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:26:46 AM

Demands against supplies control the prices of BTC
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:19:01 AM

It's not completely controlled but this increase seems like a pump or in other words a bubble which can blast any moment.

There is no doubt that currently the demand for btc is really high even of the price fell it wouldn't take time to recover but if you check the news many are saying people like morgan and few other investors are the ones who are pumping the price this high.

Nevertheless the higher the price the better it is for us and as he said demand controls the price well currently demand is at it's toppest level.
Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:49:31 AM

The biggest owners of China mining pools is playing their game and when time will come BTC price blowing up.
kiver

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:09:48 AM

like i always say and i will never stop saying this maybe someone will hear my voice someday i hope people could benefit more from this technology not just walkthrough it for the money bitcoin deserve more than it's current value people are trying to keep their money in bitcoins some for profit some keeping it like gold and the few others using it a what it meant to be a currency
jazmuzika217

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:10:54 AM

Dude its the law of supplies and demands. The more people know about BTC the pricy it gets. Rising of bitcoin price signifies that many of us are using BTC. So we better invest now than it is too late. Theres a speculation that the price of BTC will rise up to $1,000,000 each. But I think thats far from now.
helin9108

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 10:08:18 AM

Its not surprise for me bitcoin $11000 even I believe bitcoin will touch 12000-12500$ till 31 December 2017, because now a days most of the online sites agree to use bitcoin as a digital currency, in October we heard that the world's biggest online shopping site Amazon is thinking to add bitcoin for payment gateway , if this happen you can see bitcoin price 15000$ in april-2018, bitcoin's demand is increasing day by day.so I dont see any dumpin bitcoin at this level.

EtherATM

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:48:29 PM

Does anyone control it?

For me, it’s not surprised . You know , In bitcoin investment ,we can’t predict anything previously and exactly. And sometimes you can get lucky from it. Bitcoin is increasing very fast in 2017 because of the spread of bitcoin to many people who saw great technology of bitcoin and its usefulness in the future.I think Nothing can control bitcoin up and down because bitcoin market cap is too large (over 200 billions dollars). If you want to control bitcoin up or down you need have billions dollars.
limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:15:43 PM

No one can control bitcoin, this price increase is due to increased demand for bitcoin and I'm sure this upward trend will continue. I hope in future 1 btc = 1 lambo  Cheesy Cheesy
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:21:52 PM

Bitcoin are growing because its popular is bigger with every day. I think in near future its price achieve 15000 dollars. I have big hope
carefumles

Activity: 51
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:50:07 PM

Does anyone control it?

Demand and many forks make bitcoin growth.

to be honest most of economics not think price will be huge like that.
GrandBcn

Activity: 275
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:18:26 PM

I think that such a big price of bitcoin is a personal game of whales and newcomers who have just entered the market. The popularity of bitcoin grows, so does demand and price increase.
kellysam

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:47:35 PM

More adoption increasing the demand for it
CryptoDEATH99

Activity: 59

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:51:04 PM

and govs
CaptainKid

Activity: 756

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:59:28 PM

and govs
And how does the government control the price of BTC Huh Or do you mean it can be a separate country? Just at the moment, the units of states that take bitcoin and somehow try to influence it.
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2884
Merit: 596

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:02:08 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2017, 10:36:20 PM by Yaunfitda

Does anyone control it?

LOL. Bitcoin is decentralized and no one controls it. And yes the price go up dramatically in the last couple of days. And now its even higher and trading above $13K. Isn't it great?

What drove this price is the basic supply and demand. Is the demand is huge and the supply is limited prices go up now only in bitcoin but in other commodities as well. So where are the demand coming from specially today? The answer:

>>Bitcoin futures contracts

A lot of financial institutions such as CBOE, CME and Nasdaq and offering it to their clients. This news drove institutional investors to buy more bitcoin in anticipation of this kind of offers.

>>Bitcoin is now becoming more popular

It has now becoming popular and widely known around the world. People are getting bitcoin because it serves as a store of wealth specially if you are going to hold it for long term. So there's a lot of visibility for bitcoin  pushing the price to new levels and gains this year alone.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
commanderbitcoin

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:09:45 PM

Aside from demand, and one of the reason why bitcoin is so high is because of incoming forks. The more bitcoin you hold, the more free money you will get.

shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 09:18:16 PM

Congratulations, you have discovered America.

Aside from demand, and one of the reason why bitcoin is so high is because of incoming forks. The more bitcoin you hold, the more free money you will get.

And no, bitcoin is not rising because of forks, because the new forks are a total waste of time, they are not even worth it.
The only reason of why it has been pumped so hard lately is because of the price, the more price people see, then they are going to be more crazy and they will want to buy bunch of them.

Try to make a conversation with another guy, ask him about bitcoin. If he is introduced, he will tell you that he is desperated about buying more. This is the main reason of why it has been increasing a lot, because the hype.

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
Mrs Troll

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:24:26 PM

All afraid of not being in time, potentially missed opportunities attract more and more newcomers  Wink
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:27:29 PM

In my opinion in a way it is controlled as well as the other altcoins. However it is another kind of a control – simply large investors and big dealers organize sometimes hype around it to affect its price. Then the rumor about soon fall of BTC comes, and somebody makes good money on this game.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: