Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 04:16:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why bitcoin so fast this year!!11000dollars!!so amazing!!  (Read 499 times)
hashshashin

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:40:52 PM

Does anyone control it?

Demand and many forks make bitcoin growth.

to be honest most of economics not think price will be huge like that.
On the bill of demand - I agree, but why do you think that the growth of bitcoin also depends on the creation of forks ?? After all, this only distracts attention from bitcoin in some way.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
sheamus10

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:49:23 PM

if you are talking about who control the price bitcoin? I think there is nothing can do so. the rise in bitcoin prices is due to the high demand and supply of bitcoinwhich is growing every moment.
oseikuf44

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:27:09 AM

People are getting into bitcoins as a source of payment now than ever, hence its demand. as more people are demanding it, its price keep increases.
rodmanqs

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:28:20 AM

Guys, we are seeing Bitcoin's very rapid growth. Looking at what is happening, it's already getting scared. Everyone writes news that Bitcoin has crossed the mark in 13k, 14k and is approaching 15k. But, why does everything happen so quickly?

There are several reasons for this.

1) Last night, the Lightning Labs development team successfully completed the validation of the Lightning Network version 1.0 protocol: briefly, the protocol allows for instant transactions in bitcoins, as well as work with microtransactions. This is a big step forward and the reason for this growth overnight.
2) The intentions of the Chicago Stock Exchange and the Chicago Mercantile Exchange CME Group to launch the trade in bitcoin futures that start on December 10 and 18 were the cause of strong growth to 12k, add to the growth and now.
3) On December 4, a test network RootStock was launched (I wrote about it earlier, a sydchane that allows to create smart contracts on bitcoins). I think that could have affected good growth, although not many people know and heard about RootStock in general.
4) Also, one of the reasons for such rapid growth, was the fact of reaching a psychological mark of 10k. Almost all the largest non-crypto publications wrote about this, drawing attention to the bitcoin of a large number of people.
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 02:03:14 AM

Actually, there is no chinese bch conspiracy, or mystical whales manipulating the price this time.
The answer to it's rise is quite simple:

BTC has gone viral.

If you keep up with markets beyond coinmarketcap (which is a horrible indicator btw).
Then you will see that a large amount of money going in to btc is through coinbase, a us company.
Coinciding with some widely publicized news articles and segments about bitcoin.
Add in a huge dash of every new "investor" posting about how they just bought bitcoin and are going to become millionares then, "voila!"

This explanation matches actual economic data and real life events.
A lot more reliable than a conspiracy theory about powerful people manipulating the market wouldn't you agree?

The moral of the story?
Educate yourself in economics, crypto, investment, and statistics and you actually can make smart investment choices while others watch you and think, "Wow! It's like he can predict the future!"
Nope, just knowledge.

neoandtrinity

Activity: 172

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:05:50 AM

BTC rise too fast in a fews day, so bad when I invest all my BTC last week in b3 coin so make hurt feeling Cry
Ali Akbar Torang

Activity: 381

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:13:13 AM

Does anyone control it?

in my view, no one control it, it happen because most people on the general economic community already seen and trust on bitcoin as an asset of investment for future, and then they invest on bitcoin i think for several time before they take the profit, so it maybe a bubble for a certain time.

altbeer

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:22:37 AM

because many know more and more investors
when I know how much to
know and investors will increase
the bitcoin, it will continue to
speaktome

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:24:49 AM

Guys, we are seeing Bitcoin's very rapid growth. Looking at what is happening, it's already getting scared. Everyone writes news that Bitcoin has crossed the mark in 13k, 14k and is approaching 15k. But, why does everything happen so quickly?

There are several reasons for this.

1) Last night, the Lightning Labs development team successfully completed the validation of the Lightning Network version 1.0 protocol: briefly, the protocol allows for instant transactions in bitcoins, as well as work with microtransactions. This is a big step forward and the reason for this growth overnight.
2) The intentions of the Chicago Stock Exchange and the Chicago Mercantile Exchange CME Group to launch the trade in bitcoin futures that start on December 10 and 18 were the cause of strong growth to 12k, add to the growth and now.
3) On December 4, a test network RootStock was launched (I wrote about it earlier, a sydchane that allows to create smart contracts on bitcoins). I think that could have affected good growth, although not many people know and heard about RootStock in general.
4) Also, one of the reasons for such rapid growth, was the fact of reaching a psychological mark of 10k. Almost all the largest non-crypto publications wrote about this, drawing attention to the bitcoin of a large number of people.
That is a good and wide explanation,and indeed those are the main reasons for that jump in the price,all that number of news together ended up pushing this one at these very high levels,but isn´t possible to know what will happen next.

▄██████████▄
           ▄██████████████▄
          █████▀      ▀█████
         ████▀          ▀████
         ▀▀▀   ▄██████▄   ███▌
     ▄▄████   ▐████████▌  ████  ▄▄
   ▄████████   ▀██████▀   ███▌ ████▄
  █████▀▀▀▀▀      ▐█▌     ▀▀▀  ▀█████
 ████▀          ▄█████▄          ▀████
████   ▄█████▄▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█████▄   ███▌
███▌  ▐███████▌   ███   ▐███████▌  ▐██▌
████   ▀█████▀    ▀███   ▀█████▀   ███▌
 ████▄         ▄█▄ ▀███▄         ▄████
  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
    ▀▀████████▀▀       ▀▀████████▀▀
BitCloud  BTDX
A new type of decentralized currency
Most  Profitable  Masternode Coin
▬▬▬    • Wallet  • Details  • Exchanges  •Masternode    ▬▬▬
ANN  Blockexplorer  MN Calculator  ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter  Github  Slack

Sirius receive address:SQusssg3DRrKrEHW26c2skEDYCG7vrj11z
ObroQ

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:41:24 AM

As most of the guys sayed here, it's about supply and demand. More and more people are starting to invest in Bitcoin so there has to be a ballance.
newbie-hero

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:44:37 PM

First of all, in all media, Bitcoin is mentioned many times a day. And when you always talk about something, people start to think. Looking at Bitcoin, they see that it grows. There is a self-feeding process - newsmen and TV men talk about Bitcoin. People begin to believe in it, and they become a part of this system.
ZaynDale

Activity: 238

T H E G O L D E N I C O

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 05:47:28 PM

Basically it is because of the demand over the supply which most of us knew. But when the supply runs out. That is the time that the price of bitcoin will increase to an unimaginable price. Lots of people also who thinks they missed a lot of opppurtunities & felt left out but now wants run after the others which increses the demand.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │     T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  22nd  M A Y                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
pavelkor

Activity: 259
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:00:39 PM

Last year i noticed there is more news about it, so, ppl hear, ppl buy, there is some crazy stories about men, who made crazy profit with it already, so, everyone wants to make "easy money", but no one wanna work, some ppl still afraid of it, because they dont know how that works by technically
chimcoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:37:36 PM

Besides your points, i think Bitcoin is fast this year (2017) because is the first crypto.and is largely depended on the demand and supply. This means that high demand and low supply often leads to an increase in the price. Note that bitcoins have a controlled supply whereby the total number of bitcoins in circulation must never be more than 21 million. Due to the limited supply, there are speculations that the bitcoin price will continue to rise with time.
anindo

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:02:18 PM

Not someone to my mind, but market at the whole. And at the moment bitcoin costs $15229.76  Cool Cool Cool
rallyko

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:25:17 PM
Last edit: December 19, 2017, 05:44:25 PM by rallyko

Besides your points, i think Bitcoin is fast this year (2017) because is the first crypto.and is largely depended on the demand and supply. This means that high demand and low supply often leads to an increase in the price. Note that bitcoins have a controlled supply whereby the total number of bitcoins in circulation must never be more than 21 million. Due to the limited supply, there are speculations that the bitcoin price will continue to rise with time.
I  think that bitcoin will grow in the future. I think that in the next couple of years we will see the price for bitcoin 100,000 dollars. How do you think, whether bitcoin will overcome the mark of 20,000 dollars by the New Year?

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: