Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:45:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How we do get custom titles?  (Read 523 times)
aTriz (OP)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:35:21 AM

Recently saw Blazed's custom title of "Casascius Addict", just wondering how you can get this?

The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:45:05 AM

Recently saw Blazed's custom title of "Casascius Addict", just wondering how you can get this?

i think youll have to donate 50 btc on the forum , in order to get the vip status and you can now then set a custom title for your self.

↓ ↓ ↓

https://bitcointalk.org/donate.html
dillpicklechips

Activity: 994
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:40:52 AM

~snip~
i think youll have to donate 50 btc on the forum , in order to get the vip status and you can now then set a custom title for your self.

↓ ↓ ↓

https://bitcointalk.org/donate.html
Or become a mod. By that, you don't need to pay 50 BTC. I think you shouldn't wish for it unless you want to waste your 50 BTC for that. Just add some personal message and that's it.
nekomimi

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:50:59 AM

I guess you had to PM theymos or Cyrus and ask for doing that.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2300

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:07:05 AM

If I had to guess I would say you have to a) be a respectable, long standing member, and b) ask nicely
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 10:30:01 PM

If I had to guess I would say you have to a) be a respectable, long standing member, and b) ask nicely

This right here or donate to the forum.
Hexah

Activity: 728
Merit: 265

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:40:49 PM

Wow, that is a big amount of money to donate this time around but I think Blazed donate some of it when the prize of BTC is not that high at that time but donating of it right now would be huge. I think donation should at least be lowered and in accordance to current price just like old times price not the amount of it right now.
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 03:56:27 AM

Wow, that is a big amount of money to donate this time around but I think Blazed donate some of it when the prize of BTC is not that high at that time but donating of it right now would be huge. I think donation should at least be lowered and in accordance to current price just like old times price not the amount of it right now.

Theymos has stated many times over the years that the price doesnt change for a couple of reasons.

1) Not fair to the people who donated 50BTC already
2) 50BTC is 50BTC it was never tied to USD etc...
3) The forum simply doesn't need the funds
aTriz (OP)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:59:23 AM

Guess I gotta beg theymos then

Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 02:36:04 PM

Guess I gotta beg theymos then

Better bring some knee pads with you  Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: