Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:38:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of freedom of India  (Read 324 times)
baristor (OP)

Activity: 636
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:22:41 AM

It's quite obvious there has been a subversive battle going on for information,

Mind control, Free technology and politics, India seems to be in a state of hell, and I fear it might get worst soon.

On the other side bitcoiners be doin well...

How are all you guys ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
edgycorner

Activity: 1064
Merit: 382

Hurrah for Karamazov!

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:08:46 AM

Bitcoiners are doing well?
Arun jaitley just said "bitcoins aren't legal"
Thanks to him bitcoins look even more shady now.
Thanks to this right wing capitalist dumb government, we are in a time machine which is going backwards.
baristor (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:04:14 PM

the problem is you believe what a child like arun lee says.

If he tells you to strip will you ? If you havnt noticed South korea China and other countries the revolution has already started

In India though you people listen to your dear god government.!
baristor (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:06:33 PM

dont know if I can do this but here's a sweet song for you guys ! https://youtu.be/rmP1SFEwPZw
baristor (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:07:45 PM

fyi the queen of england and the president of USa dont need to pay taxes to mob gangsters who call themselves government.
edgycorner

Hurrah for Karamazov!

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:26:41 PM

If he tells you to strip will you ? If you havnt noticed South korea China and other countries the revolution has already started

If we had a choice then ofc we won't give a fuck about what he says. But being minister of finance he is OP, and can even ban the trading of cryptos in INDIA.
WE HAVE NO REAL SAY.Our legislative is full of fucktards with zero knowledge about cryptos.And our government fails to understand the concept of bitcoins and are unable to take a clear stand lol
ahmad21

Activity: 672
Merit: 271

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:05:18 PM

Mind control, Free technology and politics, India seems to be in a state of hell, and I fear it might get worst soon.

How are all you guys ?
Quite an anti-national quote being given on the forum. What kind of freedom do you want? We are already free in our country when it comes to freedom of state. We ourselves are bound by the useless norms of the society which actually give air to politics and mind control. Caste system and religion is the biggest example.

And who told you bitcoins be doin well? Everyday I wake up with a thought that what if India ban bitcoin because every day a new person from the Indian govt. gives his negative views on crypto. Won't say we are in a good state anymore.
SixOfFive

Activity: 630
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:39:06 PM

I don't know INDIAN administrators are so dumb and corrupted. I don't expect them to understand crypto-economy, its pro and cons. Arun Jaitley, Indian Finance minister, has formed a committee to review BTC and find way out to regulate it without effecting the countries current economy. India gets a huge amount of income from US for providing outsourcing services. Now a days, many of them has adopted BTC as payment mode as it saves the high transaction fees. If BTC banned in India then Indians will remain backward and soon unemployed.
baristor (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:07:00 AM

How are all you guys ?
Quite an anti-national quote being given on the forum. What kind of freedom do you want? We are already free in our country when it comes to freedom of state. We ourselves are bound by the useless norms of the society which actually give air to politics and mind control. Caste system and religion is the biggest example.

And who told you bitcoins be doin well? Everyday I wake up with a thought that what if India ban bitcoin because every day a new person from the Indian govt. gives his negative views on crypto. Won't say we are in a good state anymore.

Freedom from government slavery Taxation fraud, And so many other things peasents dont know about. Ask Keneddy he will tell you.
baristor (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:07:38 AM

If we had a choice then ofc we won't give a fuck about what he says. But being minister of finance he is OP, and can even ban the trading of cryptos in INDIA.
WE HAVE NO REAL SAY.Our legislative is full of fucktards with zero knowledge about cryptos.And our government fails to understand the concept of bitcoins and are unable to take a clear stand lol

You have a choice and you choose to trust him... ?
edgycorner

Hurrah for Karamazov!

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:16:52 PM

You have a choice and you choose to trust him... ?
I am not trusting him, I am afraid of him.
I am afraid because we don't have a choice! What choice are you talking about? In this fake democracy, I have choices only during elections lol
hinayupak

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:10:03 PM

Prime Minister Narendra Modi will visit Silicon Valley later this month. But over 137 US-based academics and intellectuals have already filed a petition to the Silicon Valley Enterprises expressing concern about Modi and his ‘Digital India’ campaign. Some of the same concerns would have surfaced in all likelihood under any Indian government.These concerns are magnified given Modi’s record on freedom of expression leading me and my colleagues to have apprehensions about a process of digital consolidation that can lead to further breaches not only of privacy but of individual security.
strikers1945

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:43:10 AM

I'm also scared on the future of freedom here in our country.  Cry
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: