Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:43:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell your house for investment in btc.  (Read 9106 times)
Sorliand

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:04:56 AM

Just imagine selling your $259,900 house for 43BTC and 2 Months in street.

and after just 2 months sell 43BTC for $498198.

Again buying the previous also you will be in profit of $472298.

would you try this technique.

you have house with $259,900 and want to buy it for bitcoin.  enjoy your life in your home and get work with 1000$ and live your life happy.
Gen iUs

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

Patience is virtue

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:05:53 AM

It's too much risk. It's hard to work just to build a house then you will sell it for BTC. I don't want, what if the bitcoin will decrease after two months?

But If I am rich, and I have many houses and lot, maybe I will do that technique,..
AutisticKid

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:51:09 AM

i think you should not gamble your house and your memories for BTC as its value can go down if people start dumping it,
look how it came down 7000 dollars in a matter of 4 days, so you should not risk such kind of thing!
alt-fire

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 10:14:29 AM

if you have 2 or 3 houses ))) then you can sell one and buy BTC
it is impossible that bitcoin becomes the meaning of life.
money must fulfill my dreams, and not be my dream !!
Don Pedro Dinero
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1555

The first decentralized crypto betting platform

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:18:56 AM

This post was opened when we had a very bullish market but let’s see if after days like these recent ones there are many people thinking of selling their houses to buy an asset so volatile. You shouldn’t sell your house just because you see an asset constantly rising. If you have just one house it is too risky, and if you have more than one, you should know how to diversify your investment.

Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:25:32 AM

That is a wild and overly high risk to take. This would have been very appropriate if and when done around the month of August. And then getting a gain of 600%. But the right time to cashout is also very important. A loss of house and loss of cash won't be funny at all. If I am very sure of the forecast, then it would have been a nice decision to take or have taken. As we can see, as of today, the bitcoin price has started dipping due to the festive season and people like you buying back what they can see in the physical.
redhondaxrm125

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:26:11 AM

I can sell my house to invest in btc because it is assured that your income is large here if you sell the house you can build more beautiful and reverse than your home when you invest a lot of money because of the height the value of bitcoin and it still continues to increase so far so you can not lose it.

Do you even see how stupid you sound saying these things? Damn, you want to sell the house you live in and sleep on the sidewalk while having nothing just for the reason hope tgat bitcoins may give you fortune? Lol. What if after you have invested, the things happening to bitcoin today will happen to the time you invested? Are you willing to wait until it goes back up again and wait more till you see profit? Lol. And when you get your profit, by then, your profits will be divided in half or more just for the fees. And maybe an emergency comes since you sleep on the sidewalk, you get sick and get hospitalized, what'll you do then? Is having risks like this worth the small profit? I don't think so. Would've worked if you did it earlier this year. But now? Even saying it makes you sound like a retard.
Sate Jamu

Activity: 431
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:39:32 AM

To success in investing we must dare to make decisions that are sometimes spelled out crazy, and I think the idea to sell a house for bitcoin investment is something we deserve to try, I'm sure it does not take 6 months then we will can buy a better and luxury house,  good luck.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄█████████████████████████████████
 ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████
████[        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████[     ▄█████████████      ██████████▄
████[    ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀██████
████[   ]████                         █████
████[   ]████                         ]████
████[   ]████                         ]████
████[    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄._       ]████
████[     ▀████████████████████▄      ]████
████[        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄     ]████
████[                       ]████     ]████
████[                       ▄████     ]████
████[     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀     ]████
████[    ██████████████████████▀      ]████
████[     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'        ]████
█████                                 █████
 ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
 Y██████████████████████████████████████▀
  `"▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

S E S S I A

NEW GENERATION
SOCIAL NETWORK

█████████ █▄
█████████ ███▄
█████████▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████

GET APP

Get cashbacks from your
purchases and kickbacks
from your friends purchases
▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████

███▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄
█████████████▄▄
█████████████████▄
███████████████████
████████████████▀
████████████▀
█████████▀
█████▀▀
███
GET IN ON
Google Play
██████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████

,d██
        d███
  _o▄▄▄.███b▄▄▄▄▄
,▄██████▄ ▄███████
▄███████████████
███████████████
████████████████
▀█████████████████
 █████████████████
  ███████████████▀
   ▀████▀  ▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
Dapper

Activity: 560
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:41:38 AM

So from this past week on the various threads, the lessons learned have been:  better to NOT sell your house, better to NOT max out your credit cards, better to NOT quit your job,.... but maybe, it would have been a better idea to buy that Ferrari after all.   

Cheesy

sent from my X6
kevinZD

Activity: 122
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:06:39 AM

If I have my own house, I will not do that,selling my house for bitcoin? i can't do that, there's a lot of memories in the house and I will not exchange that for the bitcoin only, yes bitcoin is more profitable but I don't take risk for bitcoin, I will invest bitcoin from my extra money.
syahdurindu

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:13:57 AM

I do not want to sell a house for investment in Bitcoin, better not to sell anything we already have, many people who want a house even they work at home, so I think a loss if we sell home for investment in bitcoin.

eugene30

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

What have you done. meh meh

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:19:01 AM

I won't do it even if i don't have money to invest. I will just find another way of having money to invest in btc and not to risk my house. What if something bad happen then you won't have a place to stay. Just find another way instead of doing that.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
WINDICE

▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀

OPlay NowO

Follow Us
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:20:47 AM

Nah, too much risk. What if the price went the other direction? You'd be out in the street? Is that worth taking a flyer on Bitcoin? Not for me.

A safer play is betting a healthy portion of your wealth, but making sure you've got an out, enough stash left over to make another play if the first one falls apart on you.

I agree. I mean, this question is pretty much a dumb-founded idea to begin with, property, more so your house, is an investment for security that one should have in their lifetime. I would sell your house for the proceeds to be invested in cryptocurrency where you can't really be sure of the success of it. It would be too much of a risk because you are risking yourself or your family to not have a place of refuge, which puts their security in danger. And since you have the capacity to own or mortgage a house, why not just save some money and look at it as a long term investment that you can use for cryptocurrency without the need to endanger your shelter and security.

darrly

Activity: 165
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:29:16 AM

Okay, do that if you have somewhere else to stay. I would not prefer to live on streets just for this. Investing in bitcoin is good as long as you can manage it and do other things productively. You should not sell your house just for bitcoin investment.

newgal2017

Activity: 337
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:35:06 AM

It's not requisite to risk your possessions to have large investments in Bitcoin. You can just start with a small investment and then wait for it to grow. Allow yourself to be free from losing properties and your investments come to nothing by refraining yourself from being impulsive. The behavior of Bitcoins market is unpredictable; one moment its reaching the top, then kissing the bottom one day. It's not a bad thing to let yourself make large investments but not to the extent of risking what you have would not only affect your life but also the life of others, like your family.
Aryanto28

Activity: 211
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:50:48 AM

I think that's the only thing I hear if he has only one house. But if you have more than one house, of course, not too surprising. If we look at the benefits it can certainly attract anyone interested in following it but go back to the bitcoin feasibility to risk home in something unstable, I think it's too risky to do. unless you have more than one house as I say.
jassanpary

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:15:53 PM

Okay, do that if you have somewhere else to stay. I would not prefer to live on streets just for this. Investing in bitcoin is good as long as you can manage it and do other things productively. You should not sell your house just for bitcoin investment.
Selling house for bitcoin can't it looks like absurd, even in my wildest dream I couldn't imagine or think to sell my house for investing in bitcoin. House is the basic need for human beings, look for alternative method for investment use savings, salary may sounds nice but I think the idea of selling house is not ok.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
randal9

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:53:28 PM

I think that's the only thing I hear if he has only one house. But if you have more than one house, of course, not too surprising. If we look at the benefits it can certainly attract anyone interested in following it but go back to the bitcoin feasibility to risk home in something unstable, I think it's too risky to do. unless you have more than one house as I say.
I'm pleased to see the people who have the sense of reason here) it's really too risky to even think about it...although if you don't have a family and you are not responsible for anybody, then this is still an acceptable option)
beezunus

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:01:31 PM

its to crazy if you sell your own house, ill invest a lot of my salary to build my own shelter. and now house finish, 50% chance on my monthly salary i been investing to build a better future someday.

Yes, the house is where our family is and we have tried hard to get it, I do not think it will do that, the house is an important place for my family and I do not want to take risks.
blue_dragon

Activity: 251