Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:50:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [SOLD] 3 Radeon 6990 GPU  (Read 489 times)
RoboCoder (OP)

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

Save A Life, Adopt a Pet Today!

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2013, 03:55:32 PM
Last edit: July 09, 2013, 08:07:41 PM by RoboCoder

Edit: Sold!

(remember to support your local animal rescue groups!)

---------------

Howdy!

I have 3 radeon 6990 GPU's up for sale if anyone is interested..  

1 HIS Radeon 6990
1 HIS Radeon 6990
1 Diamond Radeon 6990

All have been mining for about a year with no problems in the 60-74 degree range.  I keep ambient in my workshop at 71F.  The Diamond runs cooler than the HIS models but all have been rock solid reliable and I have cleaned them about every 3 weeks to keep the dust down.  Pics are below.  What you see is what you get.

Asking 4.5 BTC each or 12 BTC for all 3 - shipping included.  They are shipping from the Dallas, TX area.  Escrow is fine if buyer pays the fees but i have a pretty good trust here in the forum.  Your call.

Would prefer a US buyer but will ship internationally if buyer pays shipping - but i warn you - i am not that experienced in the nuances of international shipping but willing to do my best.

If you are in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area, happy to meet up in person to do transaction - we can meet at the adoption center for the Animal Rescue group my wife and i run (Animal Rescue Foundation of TX, http://arftx.com <- Shameless plug..)

All offers considered - but not neccessarily accepted Wink

Let me know if you have any questions!
Rob

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: