Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 11:11:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Donation for airdrop?  (Read 120 times)
Mevz (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:02:24 AM

Now a days most of the new airdrops needs a donation. Too lazy to fill up when they are begging for donations, i just consider its a scam. How could we know a project if its a scam or not?
warrengates

Activity: 249
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:44:39 AM

Airdroop should be always free coins, but now to many airdrop needs a donation, same thing i am also lazy to fill it now.
Awnar

Activity: 230
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:15:29 AM

It is getting way too over board. I think it started when one of those airdrops required at least .01 eth in exchange for a thousand of their token. It was really profitable in the early days but now it has deemed as a scam. Although it is a scam, their are still people getting caught in it. So i guess it will only stop when traders how to identify scams or not. For me, it is a scam when they are asking for deposit.
treejay

Activity: 377
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:23:27 AM

yes now a lot of airdrop who want a donation, I also always consider about the project, a lot of airdrop that I pass for the indication of a scam, so be careful to follow airdrop
bakujo0817

Activity: 313
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:26:02 AM

i think its 100% scam if the airdrops if  they required donation airdrop supposed to be free.good airdrop project has social media and chat community for inquirery of participant.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: