Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:25:32 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Eth transactions conjested  (Read 242 times)
udayantha11 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 08:04:30 AM

I am really fedup with eth network. Now all transactions are pending. Why this is arisen?

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
Ronpaul1488

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:14:08 AM

Cryptokitties
onetwostep

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:17:11 AM

I got that problem too. I can't do anything. My all transactions still pending and i'm losing my money...
When will the problem solve?

ditinhu

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:50:30 AM

At one time I had similar problems, but mine was due to the exchanges not making the shipments and my money was stopped causing me many times to take a huge loss because of these transactions, because when I was going to sell the ETHs were already much below of the price I wanted.

For this reason I stopped working with ETH because several times the support of the exchanges told me that they had problems in the portfolios and for this reason.

•  ◢    B L U Z E L L E  |  A decentralized database service for the world's dApps    ◣  •
•  ███████   ANN  Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram  Medium    Reddit   Github   ███████  •
•  ◥    Pre-register for Token Sale    ◤  •
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:52:48 AM

I am really fedup with eth network. Now all transactions are pending. Why this is arisen?
I would expect this to only get worse with the tons of ICOs going on with ETH and various tokens flying around the place, and Cryptokitties is just crazy what the hell is that about.
passivebesiege

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

CTO & Spokesman

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 12:01:37 PM

I got that problem too. I can't do anything. My all transactions still pending and i'm losing my money...
When will the problem solve?
sorry i dont know really know what happen to your transaction. i tried to transfer some ETH last day to exchange and recieve a few minutes later  so i dont feel any problem in ETH all  problem i have today is in etherdelta.
Xfactor06

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:19:58 PM

It's really interesting how this kitty game clogged a supposed to be decentralized network.
Kolokoy

Activity: 196
Merit: 50

OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 12:33:37 PM

Maybe due to Ethereum's high traffic of transactions. Ethereum's high demand pushed to the limits and network congestion isn't pushing well. I think developers and management staff -  they're on their hands to be dirty now to counter the traffic flow.
And I think also it's normal for every Cryptocurrency.

Kolokoy

Activity: 196
Merit: 50

OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 12:39:54 PM

It's really interesting how this kitty game clogged a supposed to be decentralized network.

Ethereum's network isn't surprisingly clogged maybe perhaps the smart contracts of ERC20 tokens. In Etherdelta alone most tokens are to be converted or vice versa.
I really don't think strong and valid reasons why congestion is happening. Ethereum's not supposedly congested this way, it might be the reason why Ethereum will drop badly.

Crasengover

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:40:07 PM

Yes, this case has shown the downside of Ethereum network. The number of hanging transactions has decreased comparing to the last two days but it's still too high. I've started a deposit transaction yesterday morning with 10 gwei and it's still hanging. Bwt, here're the most useful resourses to monitor ETH network activity:
https://etherscan.io/chart/pendingtx
https://ethstats.net/
https://ethgasstation.info/

Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:43:43 PM

I thought they are cleansing the ETH world with the ERC20's that have no use.
This just cause traffics which I think may be the reason of what is happening at your end.
Have you tried to up your gas?
Happened to me so I guess there is no choice but to wait for the stucked transactions.
Maveth13

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:52:32 PM

I would expect this to only get worse with the tons of ICOs going on with ETH and various tokens flying around the place, and Cryptokitties is just crazy what the hell is that about.

You can read more here: https://www.coindesk.com/loveable-digital-kittens-clogging-ethereums-blockchain/

It is really surprising how a simple game could do this to the ethereum network. I guess this success could work as an experiment in a senss that it shows the weaknesses of the current technology that ethereum has, and thus would make it better.

And also, cats ruled again.
JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:16:35 PM

You can put yourself in the queue and get yourself a cryptokitten, so you can congest the network too.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Docbee

Activity: 822

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:11:14 PM

I have been hearing about this cryptokitties slowing down ettherum network. Can someone explain to me why it's affecting the etherum network is it that the cryptokitties users are much using etherum network.
hah

Activity: 183

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:24:01 PM

I have been hearing about this cryptokitties slowing down ettherum network. Can someone explain to me why it's affecting the etherum network is it that the cryptokitties users are much using etherum network.

Crypto kitties are kind of like pokemons or digital pics that you can buy, sell, breed, and sire. Everytime you want to buy, sell, breed, or sire you will send a transaction to crypto kitties' smart contract. When new transactions coming in exceeds how fast the miners can process them you get this shit show. Everyone trying to one up eachother by increasing gas and gwei right now. Ethereum transaction fee is catching up bitcoin's fee.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: