Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:29:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 Mooon Club : Web app monitoring & ranking crypto breakouts in real-time 🔥  (Read 139 times)
mooonclub (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:19:57 AM
Last edit: March 12, 2018, 02:43:33 PM by mooonclub

Just launched: Mooon Club - Monitor, rank and manage crypto-assets in real-time using volume, orderbook and other signals

What's Moon Club?

A web app that tracks crypto coins in real-time and surfaces 'breakouts' (i.e. anomalies in volume or price). But more than that, it also helps you manage and track coins you find interesting.

Features:

• Coins are ranked on likelihood to breakout and detailed price/volume/orderbook stats show why the trend is changing
  • Favorite coins to pin them to the top, or rank coins using a star rating to separate the sh*tcoins from the gems
  • Add your own research notes to any coin. You can even embed tweets and videos
  • Each page links to exchanges, coin websites and other useful places so you can quickly act when you spot a breakout
  • Our custom volume chart is merged with Trading View's charts so you've an informed view of what's happening
  • See upcoming events for each coin - coming soon!
  • Tell us what other features you'd like to see. If it's good, we'll add it

Trading View and Volume charts
https://i.imgur.com/llzGWGf.png

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jcga
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:37:01 AM

(Be better with pix, all my best to you)

Just launched: Mooon Club - Monitor, rank and manage crypto-assets in real-time using volume, orderbook and other signals

What's Moon Club?

A web app that tracks crypto coins in real-time and surfaces 'breakouts' (i.e. anomalies in volume or price). But more than that, it also helps you manage and track coins you find interesting.

Features:

• Coins are ranked on likelihood to breakout and detailed price/volume/orderbook stats show why the trend is changing
  • Favorite coins to pin them to the top, or rank coins using a star rating to separate the sh*tcoins from the gems
  • Add your own research notes to any coin. You can even embed tweets and videos
  • Each page links to exchanges, coin websites and other useful places so you can quickly act when you spot a breakout
  • Our custom volume chart is merged with Trading View's charts so you've an informed view of what's happening
  • See upcoming events for each coin - coming soon!
  • Tell us what other features you'd like to see. If it's good, we'll add it

Ranking

Coinpage

Stats and links

Trading View and Volume charts

🚀IRRESISTIBLE "Crypto Collectibles" 👉 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=217.0
mooonclub (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:41:19 PM

Update to Mooon Club

Currently it ranks and analyzes all Bittrex coins in realtime. Support for other exchanges coming soon
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: