Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:51:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DGC][LTC][ARG] Houseohash.com Vardiff/Stratum mining pool [PPLNS]  (Read 1202 times)
tazifer (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 05:02:37 PM
Last edit: July 13, 2013, 05:40:32 AM by tazifer

Houseohash.com

Houseohash.com is a new mining pool offering several different pools to choose from.

Features:
  • Multiple pools (LTC, DGC, ARG. FRK)
  • One single interface
  • .5% fees (point 5 percent)
  • Configurable donations
  • Dedicated Server (no vps/spare computer)
  • Configurable autopayments
  • Manual Payments
  • North American Location
  • Stratum/Vardiff
  • Scrypt Only Pools
  • PPLNS payment system
  • Extra reward system
  • Cool name

Extra Rewards to Block finder
The finder of each block as a chance to receive an extra payout (this varies per coin, and is not always active on all pools). If there is enough coin set aside (I manually place coin into the "aside" category, as well as automatically add them with every block) then the finder of the coin will receive the reward. This is normally between 1 to 2 percent of the total payout, but will not always be.

Please visit us at http://houseohash.com

TODO:
  • Dynamic pool (one worker to setup, then heuristic change of pool (not just the most profitable "atm" pool)
  • Lottery (every share submitted will gain a "ticket" randomly generated, once an hour a set of number is chosen, tickets last for 24 hours)
  • Soon will be offering proportional mining pools

May the hash be with you!
tazifer (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 10:50:09 PM

Fixed a display error that was found by a user, thanks Smiley

Pools are open and ready for use!
tazifer (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 04:53:49 AM

Many changes have been made to the UI, and I am looking for more miners, currently a few people have joined and have been working away and getting paid!
tazifer (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 02:52:10 PM

Forgot to mention this is currently a PPLNS system, but will be adding different payment styles as time goes on, once there is proper hashing power, and a good backup amount I will be adding some PPS payments.
tazifer (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 01:34:02 AM

Still looking for more miners, alot more information and options have been added, such as Manual Payments, more up to the minute stats, and a much better layout (always improving). Also added Extra rewards for block finders, this can really boost your coin balance.
jbmiller10

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 03:33:13 AM
Last edit: July 12, 2013, 04:19:04 AM by jbmiller10

I don't have a ton of hash power to throw at you, but I pointed my miner at this pool. Seems very solid thus far. Less than 2% stale! Good work!

Join us!

I go by threestar most places.
Join us in the Digitalcoin Chatroom!
tazifer (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 04:58:01 AM

I don't have a ton of hash power to throw at you, but I pointed my miner at this pool. Seems very solid thus far. Less than 2% stale! Good work!

Join us!

To be actuate, pool wide the rejects are at 0.007619918 (about .7 percent) thanks for joining Smiley
jbmiller10

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 05:13:59 AM

Join us!

To be actuate, pool wide the rejects are at 0.007619918 (about .7 percent) thanks for joining Smiley

Yeah, came back here to say that after mining for several hours, my rejects are almost non-existent Smiley

tazifer (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 03:47:07 PM

I would love to add another pool to my list, but would also love to see more hashing power on my current pools.

So I still invite more miners to join! and I also invite suggestions on what I should add next as far as pools.

I am capable of handling many more pools, and many more miners so come join up.

http://houseohash.com
tazifer (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 03:19:02 AM

Congrats jbmiller10 for receiving the first extra reward for finding a block, join to have a chance to gaining extra coin just for mining.
tazifer (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2013, 05:42:07 AM

I have begun work on proportional mining payouts, these will be added as additional pools, so you can mine the pool of you choice, and we will see where it goes from there. These pools will benefit from the same bonuses that all other pools have.
jbmiller10

View Profile
July 14, 2013, 02:59:32 AM

I have begun work on proportional mining payouts, these will be added as additional pools, so you can mine the pool of you choice, and we will see where it goes from there. These pools will benefit from the same bonuses that all other pools have.

Been mining on this pool for a while now without a hiccup, but we need more miners! Join us!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: