Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:21:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: App - Manage multiple markets at once - arbitrage (mac?)  (Read 958 times)
Pingywon (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 06:54:43 PM

I been looking, and cant seem to find anything. Is there any software that allows you to pull multiple market info into one interface. Maybe even holds credentials for multiple trading sites to allow to quick bids/asks/buys/sells.

With the gap widening between Mt.Gox and other markets something like this would allow for quick arbitrage opportunities I feel.

I would prefer if the software worked on a mac, but I realize I may be asking a lot.

If nothing like this does exists, any arbitrage traders care to share their set up and how they manage multiple trade sites at once?

Thanks all!
Its About Sharing
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000

Antifragile

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 08:18:36 PM

I know there was a site that said they were coming out with one. I signed up for the early preview but don't remember the name and haven't heard from them yet.
Someone probably knows it...

IAS

BTC = Black Swan.
BTC = Antifragile - "Some things benefit from shocks; they thrive and grow when exposed to volatility, randomness, disorder, and stressors and love adventure, risk, and uncertainty. Robust is not the opposite of fragile.
Cudahuda

Activity: 52

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 01:19:01 AM

https://www.bitfinex.com/ seemed to offer buying off multiple markets.
jasperIL2267

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 01:20:56 AM

I love this thank you.
CoinsForTech

Activity: 698
Merit: 500

5% Bitcoin Discount - All Orders

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2013, 02:02:20 AM

Brilliant idea. Would love to see something come out of it

Pingywon (OP)

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 03:20:40 AM

Wow!

thanks for the replies all. Apparently as opposed to being the "only one" that does't know it would seem I am not alone.

That is refreshing to hear.

Anyone and everyone that has any other ideas, I'd love to hear them.

Thanks again
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: