Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:41:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Perspicere  (Read 685 times)
hathmill (OP)

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 07:32:47 PM
Last edit: July 18, 2013, 08:00:51 AM by hathmill

Would you be interested in reading a trading letter?

I have been an eager student of markets (stock, forex and cryptocoin) for some years now and have developed a charting tool featuring proprietary technical instruments that simplifies technical analysis. In my own trading I combine technical analysis (TA) and fundamental analysis and I would love to share my take on the market with other people that love trading, or would love to learn how to trade.

I am researching if there is a market for this. What distinguishes this trading letter, is that the charts are created by my own charting app which features some tools that I have actually never seen on any other trading platform. What distinguishes my analysis from others is that the analysis is understandable and without mumbo-jumbo. No I can not foretell the future, but yes I know where to find strong support and resistance, which is what trading is all about.

This will be perfect for an already experienced traders to get a second opinion on the market and for people who want to learn how to trade but have never done so before.

Yes, this is a way for me to monetize my hobby but to begin with, I am looking for a select group so that I can try out a suitable form and layout of the letter. During this trial phase, the letter will be free of charge for a select group and in return I am hoping for some constructive feedback.

Does this peak your interest?
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
danystatic

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2013, 05:39:05 AM

Do you have anything to show?

Yes I'll be interested in doing this website or whatever with you. I will learn to trade one day, soon.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: