Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:03:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Domino's Pizza US $30 Value for $25US Paypal  (Read 555 times)
Jaysta (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:13:22 AM

HI Guys, so I bought a $30 domino's pizza gift card from egifter and then found out it is only for US Stores!!  Roll Eyes

Looking for some honest that wants it for $25 via paypal so I can actually order tea tonight! Lol

Cheers Smiley
edgycorner

Activity: 1064
Merit: 382

Hurrah for Karamazov!

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:28:06 AM

Paypal is a reversible mode of payment.I won't suggest you to accept paypal as a newbie.
If you aren't accepting crypto then I don't think your post belongs on this forum.
Jaysta (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:39:16 AM

Yeah was my mistake I bought the gift card with bitcoin thinking I could order domino's here in Australia, but it's only for the U.S. Now I am stuck with this gift card I cant use.

No problem though, thread can be deleted.
edgycorner

Activity: 1064
Merit: 382

Hurrah for Karamazov!

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:04:54 AM

Yeah was my mistake I bought the gift card with bitcoin thinking I could order domino's here in Australia, but it's only for the U.S. Now I am stuck with this gift card I cant use.

No problem though, thread can be deleted.

Mods can decide whether it should be deleted or not.I was suggesting you to add an option of cryptos too Cheesy
Try this subreddit, https://www.reddit.com/r/giftcardexchange/. You might find a buyer here, but beware of scammer.Do check their reputation post before trading.Try to trade with the mods, they can be trusted.
Good luck!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: