Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:19:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ICO LIVE] 🔥 BRIXBY -blockchain marketplace for transportation services 🔥  (Read 1678 times)
bit679

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:01:05 AM

Hello. I have just read white paper and it looks like you're creating something like BlaBlaCar for big cities. Do you really believe that this project will be successful? And investors think the same way?)

You’re totally wrong. Or at least you underestimate the capabilities of this project. There are also such functions as parking service, carsharing, electrocar charging and so on. All that is going to be a part of  handy and pretty app that is based on blockchain.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hunterofmoney

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:20:31 AM

Hello. I have just read white paper and it looks like you're creating something like BlaBlaCar for big cities. Do you really believe that this project will be successful? And investors think the same way?)

You’re totally wrong. Or at least you underestimate the capabilities of this project. There are also such functions as parking service, carsharing, electrocar charging and so on. All that is going to be a part of  handy and pretty app that is based on blockchain.

That sounds good! How are you planning to promote the project? You're planning to use mass advertising just like Uber?
bit679

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:23:01 AM

That sounds good! How are you planning to promote the project? You're planning to use mass advertising just like Uber?

Well it looks like we arent going to annoy people all that expensive advertisement everywhere. The best and the most sufficient way to advertise small businesses is to use franchise which means people who don't have enough money to start their own business. If They know the market and do they know how to work with small businesses and the authorities.
hunterofmoney

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:26:25 AM

Well it looks like we arent going to annoy people all that expensive advertisement everywhere. The best and the most sufficient way to advertise small businesses is to use franchise which means people who don't have enough money to start their own business. If They know the market and do they know how to work with small businesses and the authorities.

But not all the  markets of all the countries are going to work with franchise. You know it depends on the culture sometimes it just doesn't work out.
bit679

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:29:27 AM

But not all the  markets of all the countries are going to work with franchise. You know it depends on the culture sometimes it just doesn't work out.

I completely agree with you! That's why we are going to find Partners in some countries like China. Generally speaking we will release as many  franchise as necessary.
Shaurman

Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:32:02 AM

I completely agree with you! That's why we are going to find Partners in some countries like China. Generally speaking we will release as many  franchise as necessary.

Okay, I got it. What about the benefits small and medium-size businesses?
californybit

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:14:54 PM

Hello everyone. What script did you use for this token? And how much is one token?
romfish

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:17:43 PM

Every time I hear deck the project is going to be international I want to aks about the legal side of it… there are so many details. How are you going to do it?
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:20:41 PM

Hello everyone. What script did you use for this token? And how much is one token?
Hello! This is a very easy question. Here is the answer: 1 BRICK = 0,0005 Ethereum
askon

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:24:12 PM

Hey developers, what about the payment system? Are we going to pay in advance or after everything is done? Maybe you have some other ideas…
Alex Sol (OP)

Activity: 78

A blockchain based marketplace for transportation

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 01:41:11 PM

Every time I hear deck the project is going to be international I want to aks about the legal side of it… there are so many details. How are you going to do it?

Yes ,  everyrhing is formalized in TOS,  you can find it on www.brixby.io

BRIXBY PRIVATE PRE-SALE -->> LIVE !
UBER for PARKING!
JOIN ON BRIXBY.IO ||https://t.me/brixbychat
deort

Activity: 406
Merit: 31

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:18:20 AM

Hello, forum users! Is the project being created as an analogue of large businesses based on a taxi? Is it a kind of European Uber or a number of purely Russian projects? All in all, are these only information services?
dayasinfo

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:23:01 AM

Hello, forum users! Is the project being created as an analogue of large businesses based on a taxi? Is it a kind of European Uber or a number of purely Russian projects? All in all, are these only information services?
Good day! Absolutely not. Moreover, taxi services themselves are not the purpose of the project. Brixby is a decentralized platform that allows you to use transportation services, such as ticket sales, electric vehicle charging (EV), parking, renting, etc., and to customize and manage these services. However, this doesn’t prohibit people to use the platform to search for a carrier.
deort

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:32:58 AM

Good day! Absolutely not. Moreover, taxi services themselves are not the purpose of the project. Brixby is a decentralized platform that allows you to use transportation services, such as ticket sales, electric vehicle charging (EV), parking, renting, etc., and to customize and manage these services. However, this doesn’t prohibit people to use the platform to search for a carrier.
OK! But if it’s so, the taxi service can develop here, as one of the consequences of the development of the platform. How will the business benefit from participating in the project?
dayasinfo

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:37:06 AM

OK! But if it’s so, the taxi service can develop here, as one of the consequences of the development of the platform. How will the business benefit from participating in the project?
Brixby allows any micro-business or small and medium businesses to manage existing transportation services or customize the new ones and easily collect payment for them. It takes only a few minutes to transfer business assets, such as parking or car rental, adding their location, price and availability conditions.
deort

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:39:32 AM

Brixby allows any micro-business or small and medium businesses to manage existing transportation services or customize the new ones and easily collect payment for them. It takes only a few minutes to transfer business assets, such as parking or car rental, adding their location, price and availability conditions.

I got it. As far as I understand, the advantages for clients are the same... Or is there something else?
dayasinfo

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:43:07 AM

I got it. As far as I understand, the advantages for clients are the same... Or is there something else?
Clients will receive “the most delicious piece of Brixby-pie”))) They are: convenient tool for looking for, using and paying for transportation services both at your place of residence and when traveling. Placing services in digital format on Brixby will help not only local residents, but also tourists find local transportation services easily.
deort

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:45:31 AM

Clients will receive “the most delicious piece of Brixby-pie”))) They are: convenient tool for looking for, using and paying for transportation services both at your place of residence and when traveling. Placing services in digital format on Brixby will help not only local residents, but also tourists find local transportation services easily.

Understandable concept! I like it. Have project managers already took part in similar projects before?
spacegt

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:48:54 AM

Is it already possible to learn about the requirements of software of the project? I hope the requirements won’t be too high and, ‘cause, for example, my old smartphone won’t be good enough to use t.
gavrosh

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:48:04 AM

Hello. Are there any direct competitors to the project in Asia? I'm interested in Singapore very much... After all, it’s also planned to launch the project there, right?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: