Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:22:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ICO LIVE] 🔥 BRIXBY -blockchain marketplace for transportation services 🔥  (Read 1678 times)
Alex Sol (OP)

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

A blockchain based marketplace for transportation

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 09:30:55 AM
Last edit: December 21, 2017, 08:22:38 AM by Alex Sol

Website

White paper

Telegram - Medium - Facebook - Video presentation

BRIXBY PRIVATE PRE-SALE -->> LIVE !
UBER for PARKING!
JOIN ON BRIXBY.IO ||https://t.me/brixbychat
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Alex Sol (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 09:34:19 AM

reserved  Wink

UBER for PARKING!
EasyGoing

Activity: 187

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:49:56 PM

No many project in this field, do you have any competitors? If yes, how do you compare this project with other?
FundFantasy

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:59:15 PM

Hi,
it is being a while since our first post asking the community to evaluate Brixby concept.
We got first positive feedback here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2297454
and also some target market specific comments like Indonesian thread  
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2436729.0

Meanwhile, we have deployed our pre-alfa version of Brixby app.

So, we ready to announce that Brixby is launching a private pre-ICO will last from December 15 until February 15.

Please take a look at some important and pretty cool stuff below.  

About
Brixby is a marketplace that brings together people who want to rent, park, and charge their (electric) cars and asset owners of any size who are ready to offer those services, in one easy-to-use Brixby app. Brixby will provide a decentralised blockchain-based marketplace, where each transaction is confirmed. Transportation services are in high demand, due to the growth of cities and increases in population. It is a USD 74+ BN market, which is ready for innovation and transparency.
WEBSITE - PRIVATE PRE-SALE REGISTRATION
WHITEPAPER OF THE PROJECT

Good luck !

The Brixby team has successfully implemented similar projects in several countries, please see the whitepaper for details, and is ready to take on this project, financing it through an ICO.

Features
One easy to use app
Parking, EV charging, car sharing, tickets sales, etc. — one Brixby app can do it all with great UX. We’ll add the services step by step, currently parking pre-alpha is ready.
Managing transportation services and payments
Management system, instant payments for microbusiness. Blockchain makesde it possible to avoid payment mistakes.
Full transparency
Blockchain based, full control of all your transactions.
Connecting microbusinesses
Approach to private sector through franchisees. Quick pluag-in of microbusiness’s assets.
Global platform for local transportation needs
Existing solutions are often ultralocal. Brixby allows to use local infrastructure in any place of the world within one app.
Localization and customization
Seller (microbusiness) or third party can use Brixby API to create his own applications for their businesses

There are two goals for the private pre-ICO period: find the contributors and find the testers for Brixby pre-alfa app.

FOR CONTRIBUTORS:

Registration for the closed pre-ICO has started at www.brixby.io. All interested participants may register until December 15. On December 15, everyone registered and eligible will be granted an access to their Brixby account and will be able to make contributions. For all the early supporters, we offer fantastic bonuses:up to 100% bonus depending on the amount of a contribution. All the details will be shared after the pre-registration.
Also, there will be a special Christmas sale, on December 24 and 25 and January 7 and 8, to incorporate both Christian calendars. Details will be available soon. This special promotion is for Christmas only.

FOR TESTERS:

The key to Brixby’s success is one universal app with great user experience, which serves drivers in all the countries. To do that we need the community’s help. We are very excited that we got the pre-alpha app ready! Before approaching the potential clients for piloting the app in a commercial environment and adding more services, such as electric vehicle charging and car sharing, we would like to get the community feedback about user experience of our core service - parking.

You do not have to be a professional tester with a shiny resume, all you need is an Android phone – the first version of the pre-alpha app is android only. The first step to become a tester is to join our tester community on www.brixby.io website. After that, you’ll have to fill a short survey, that will help us understand your background. Once done, you’ll get a direct link to download the Brixby app with testing instructions. For completing this simple task, we are offering Brixby tokens free of charge:
•   500 Brixby tokens each, for the first 10 testers, who complete their taks
•   250 Brixby tokens each, for the next ten testers,
•   150 Brixby tokens each, for the last ten testers.

Short term plan summary

=========================================================

TOKEN - BRICK

TOKEN DETAILS
Total Supply: 158 523 442
Type: ERC-20
Pre-Sale Token Supply: 4 000 000 (~2,5%)
ICO Token Supply: 154 523 442 (~97,5%)

Token Distribution Breakdown:
70% of all tokens will be available for purchase during the pre-ICO and ICO. The rest of the total supply of tokens equals to 30% - for partners, lawyers, bounties, the team and pre-ICO. Tokens of founders are not transferable upon ICO completion: locked up for 6 months by a smart contract function.

BOUNTIES for TRANSLATIONS, COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT, BITCOINTALK ACTIVITIES
 – we are in process
Community management includes communication with mass media.

SOCIAL NETWORKS

Facebook

Telegram

TECHNOLOGY

There are five main layers of BRIXBY architecture:
•   Core microservices
•   Business services
•   User/Applications interfaces
•   3rd party interfaces
•   Smart contracts

TEAM

Daniil Titarenko - Co-Founder & CEO
Denis Ambatenne - Product Owner
Andrey Boldin - Co-Founder & CFO
Mikhail Pokidko - CTO
Olga Gavrilenko - Law & Regulation
Anton Rumyantsev - Front-End Team Lead
Alexander Solovyev – Marketing consultant

More info about people

ADVISORS

Vitaly Gumirov - The founder of Miniapps.pro
Linkedin

Oleg Raspopov
Linkedin

LAUNCHED PROJECTS

More then 10 launched transportation businesses.  
www.mobile-now.com www.opngo.com www.parking.mk www.parking.mos.ru  www.aparking.kz www.parkme.by www.516.com.ua
and others
Please check out our Whitepaper, we did our best to give you all the information about us.

*** Register for Brixby closed token pre-sale by December 15 on www.brixby.io ***
*** Be the first one to register as Brixby app tester and get free tokens.***

I will do my best to answer your questions in this topic  Smiley
sayedtaha

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:58:57 PM

Dear all
here is the Arabic translation of the ANN
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2526562.new#new
Alex Sol (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 01:42:21 PM

No many project in this field, do you have any competitors? If yes, how do you compare this project with other?

Hi, I agree that transportation servises is a very specific niche which was hilgly centralized previously and now it is time to make changes. Uber started the game and we wish to continue.
Answering your question we have competition in each vertical but not for all the service together, especially in developing markets. The main advantage of Brixby shall be many markets with the same users experience. Also, this is a blockchain based project, which allows to significantly save time and money on financial transportation verification- which is a huge pain in the ... for current providers and for customers. Thus blockchain base will be a huge advantage for any business dealing with financial transactions as a core service.

UBER for PARKING!
aiderwar

Activity: 166

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:33:02 PM

This project prospects are very good, deserve more attention, the market is huge, I think it's a great project and will be successful later
EasyGoing

Activity: 187

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:01:23 PM

Hi, I agree that transportation servises is a very specific niche which was hilgly centralized previously and now it is time to make changes. Uber started the game and we wish to continue.
Answering your question we have competition in each vertical but not for all the service together, especially in developing markets. The main advantage of Brixby shall be many markets with the same users experience. Also, this is a blockchain based project, which allows to significantly save time and money on financial transportation verification- which is a huge pain in the ... for current providers and for customers. Thus blockchain base will be a huge advantage for any business dealing with financial transactions as a core service.
So, you want to challenge uber using blockchain? Another question, which country the Brixby will be firstly operating? or this business already existed?
Alex Sol (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 11:57:59 AM

So, you want to challenge uber using blockchain? Another question, which country the Brixby will be firstly operating? or this business already existed?
No, Uber does taxi ,  we do private parking sharing, ev-charging sharing, peer-to-peer car sharing.

We are currently negotiating pilots in 3 countries, one of them will be the 1st for operations. All of those are developing countries, we will hopefully name them till the end of the year.  As for the existing business, we are currently in the role of an integrator in several big cities like Moscow, Minsk, Alma-Aty, etc. but in the future we’ll be the service operator.

UBER for PARKING!
Alex Sol (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 06:40:48 AM

Hey everybody,

half of the target test users have already applied for testing pre alfa of Brixby app, and we need more!

Please join! We need your support to move on.

Here are details: https://www.brixby.io/testerswanted/

UBER for PARKING!
spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:44:12 PM

Great project, the idea really liked!
I wish you luck with this project!  Smiley
retrend

Merit: 251

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:47:43 PM

And what about the target audience of this project?

To whom is it designed?
Groc

Activity: 560

Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:52:56 PM

To whom is it designed?
What exactly do you mean?
retrend

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:59:34 PM

To whom is it designed?
I mean for which categories of people is this service developed, and for which cities?
LooseEndUser

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:59:34 PM

I like concept and website but ann page not look good at all. Messy and not professional. Maybe change. I will look later here.
pat3fr

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:08:38 PM

I think that the topic is in demand and with proper approach the company expects success. All the best!
Groc

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:16:08 PM

To whom is it designed?
I mean for which categories of people is this service developed, and for which cities?
This is calculated for large cities with a high population density, the service provides an opportunity for both consumers of services and providers of these services.
IrReAr

Activity: 742

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:25:28 PM

What about application development? Is there already a ready-made cake or breadboard model? How will it look?
retrend

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:29:03 PM

To whom is it designed?
This is calculated for large cities with a high population density, the service provides an opportunity for both consumers of services and providers of these services.
That is, will there be any restrictions for service providers?
carnitastaco

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:00:01 PM

What about application development? Is there already a ready-made cake or breadboard model? How will it look?
Well, as far as I know already there is a beta version, and soon there will be a closed beta test
Groc

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:04:17 PM

To whom is it designed?
That is, will there be any restrictions for service providers?
APIs for developers will be available, so it will be possible to implement various ideas and scenarios for the implementation of services.
IrReAr

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:06:44 PM

Well, as far as I know already there is a beta version, and soon there will be a closed beta test
In this testing, can I participate somehow?
Is the exact date of this known?
denam

Activity: 896

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:10:57 PM

What is the current status of testers ? There were only limited numbers of participants required it seems that since the thread is up they have been few days. Any feedback from the testers side who participated. Project looks interesting at large glance need to read more.
carnitastaco

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:40:20 PM

Yes you can take part in beta testing, you need to register on the site.
It will be available from December 15
IrReAr

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:47:01 PM

Yes you can take part in beta testing, you need to register on the site.
It will be available from December 15
Ok thanks for the info!  Smiley
fsonex

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:03:01 PM

Does this platform take into account future market trends, such as unmanned vehicles? How will it work in the context of the progress of this technology?
Neutrality

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:04:56 PM

Great idea! Great project!
I hope this will be realized soon!
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:08:58 PM

Does this platform take into account future market trends, such as unmanned vehicles? How will it work in the context of the progress of this technology?
Analysis of this market showed that in the next 10-15 years this technology will only be actively developed, and conventional cars will be still relevant.
Therefore, it is too early to talk about any infrastructure or transport system for unmanned vehicles. Smiley
fsonex

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:23:15 PM

Analysis of this market showed that in the next 10-15 years this technology will only be actively developed, and conventional cars will be still relevant.
Therefore, it is too early to talk about any infrastructure or transport system for unmanned vehicles. Smiley
Do you really think so?
Tesla already introduces this technology into their cars, for several years and the market can radically change!
DarkPunk

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:34:07 PM

Does this project have a bounty campaign?
Is it already available?
LitecoinDarkFilm

Merit: 13

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:36:14 PM

Do you really think so?
Tesla already introduces this technology into their cars, for several years and the market can radically change!
This all is at the prototype stage, it works in test mode.
Must pass many years, so that it gained mass!
waser12

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 10:37:41 PM

Is it already available?
YES. it looks like it.
I think this will be available a little later Wink

copyfile

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:03:04 PM

In large cities parking is a really huge problem, if this service somehow can help with this, then it will be very cool!
fsonex

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:14:14 PM

Do you really think so?
This all is at the prototype stage, it works in test mode.
Must pass many years, so that it gained mass!
Maybe you're right, but in any case, the platform is very interesting
vit0z

Activity: 784

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:16:12 PM

In large cities parking is a really huge problem, if this service somehow can help with this, then it will be very cool!
It is especially important that this will provide not only parking spaces, but also stations for charging electric cars! This is now very important!
NeedsMoreJPEG

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:18:22 PM

It is especially important that this will provide not only parking spaces, but also stations for charging electric cars! This is now very important!
Do you really have problems with this in modern large cities?
Hmm...
On the cards constantly see the parking with the ability to recharge, I did not think that this is a problem ..
copyfile

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:29:23 PM

Hmm...
On the cards constantly see the parking with the ability to recharge, I did not think that this is a problem ..
Many people complained about the absence of certain standards.
For example, you come to such a station, and your charger connector does not approach the station, I hope that with the arrival of this service there will be more such stations with different standards and connectors!
vit0z

Activity: 784

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:32:28 PM

Hmm...
Many people complained about the absence of certain standards.
For example, you come to such a station, and your charger connector does not approach the station, I hope that with the arrival of this service there will be more such stations with different standards and connectors!
I completely agree!
Such a service has long been lacking in the market!
I hope that the developers will be able to implement this project! Smiley
Alex Sol (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 09:56:55 AM

I like concept and website but ann page not look good at all. Messy and not professional. Maybe change. I will look later here.
Will improve it soon  Cheesy We are professionals in parking, charging and etc. but only learning here Smiley
If somebody willing to help with that - pm me please

UBER for PARKING!
AlexSimion

Activity: 1078
Merit: 210

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:12:48 AM

Is there any slack/telegram channel for Brixby ?

Alex Sol (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 12:23:49 PM

Is there any slack/telegram channel for Brixby ?

Here is our telegram https://t.me/brixby

Slack is only for Dev team for the moment, we plan to open it soon if there will be a need.

UBER for PARKING!
Alex Sol (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 05:15:26 PM

Hi,  You can even test our pre-Alfa APP.

You need to fill in the aplication form here https://www.brixby.io/testerswanted/

UBER for PARKING!
Alex Sol (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 05:28:38 PM

What is the current status of testers ? There were only limited numbers of participants required it seems that since the thread is up they have been few days. Any feedback from the testers side who participated. Project looks interesting at large glance need to read more.

We have already accepted 20 requests from potential testers in several countries.  There is a limit for the testers whom we will grant our tokens for doing the test - 30 testers. But there will be more testing work to help in 2018 so we encourage to register as it will be ongoing need.
Our tech team is finalazing a script for them. Once we are all set with a script (plan - next week) we send an email to people with futher instructions.

Anyway this will be exiting , especially when it comes to business owners tests (like private parkings, ev-charging stations and etc.)

UBER for PARKING!
Alex Sol (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 06:10:08 PM

Is it already available?
YES. it looks like it.
I think this will be available a little later Wink

Sorry, for the moment only some lang translations ,public bounties will be bit later.

UBER for PARKING!
Alex Sol (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 06:41:27 PM

This is very good question,  we understand that we will be brothers with this technology, not enemies.

You can learn more about our position towards this tech in our WP here https://www.brixby.io/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/Brixby-Whitepaper-ENGL-2017-12-15.pdf

UBER for PARKING!
hunterofmoney

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:33:17 AM

I’ve heard that the number of coins issued can help judge about the scale of the project... How many tokens is it planned to issue for the ICO?
Gamelander

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:38:28 AM
Last edit: December 19, 2017, 09:16:03 AM by Gamelander

I’ve heard that the number of coins issued can help judge about the scale of the project... How many tokens is it planned to issue for the ICO?

Your statement is partly right. But the answer to your question is: Brixby will issue 154 523 442 tokens for the pre-ICO and ICO stages.
Ackedy

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:56:09 AM

Good afternoon! What plans does the project management have for the allocation of funds collected during the ICO?
MadduckUK

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:03:30 AM

Good afternoon! What plans does the project management have for the allocation of funds collected during the ICO?
Hello! It’s intended to allocate funds collected during the ICO to financing the stage of development and entering of the product to the market for 1 – 3 years. In the next years, starting from the fourth one, the project starts to generate profits. 
unkletoken

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:05:42 AM

Hmmm! Which cities of which countries does the team of managers consider to be the most promising for the introduction of start-ups, especially in terms of early stages?
sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:12:42 AM

Hah! Wouldn’t it be easier to invest in flying transport and raise some traffic above the ground?)))
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:36:19 AM

Hello, forum users! I’ve accidentally encountered this topic. I first thought that the project is based on the commonwealth of BRIX countries judging by the name of the topic))) However, here also a good hectic atmosphere. What is the main idea of the project?
ggcript

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:40:15 AM

Hello, forum users! I’ve accidentally encountered this topic. I first thought that the project is based on the commonwealth of BRIX countries judging by the name of the topic))) However, here also a good hectic atmosphere. What is the main idea of the project?
Good day! We hope that the project will reach the same scale as the commonwealth that you’ve mentioned) Brixby is a decentralized platform basing on blockchain technology that helps people all over the world use local transport services like ticket sales, electric vehicle charging (EV), parking, rent, etc., and also customize and manage these services. The platform provides a set of tools, each of them can be used alone or together with others to create excellent products.
lok5874

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:45:56 AM

Good afternoon! What kind of software will be used for the project participants? Is it a platform or set of individual tools for each interested group?
romgenie

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:54:08 AM

Here’s a question from a pro! What code will use the apps’ software? Open or closed? What platforms are planned to be covered?
MkrKing

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:55:27 PM

Good day! We hope that the project will reach the same scale as the commonwealth that you’ve mentioned) Brixby is a decentralized platform basing on blockchain technology that helps people all over the world use local transport services like ticket sales, electric vehicle charging (EV), parking, rent, etc., and also customize and manage these services. The platform provides a set of tools, each of them can be used alone or together with others to create excellent products.

Wow! Not bad! They’ve even already taken into account charging of electric cars... Is this a project for big cities?
ggcript

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:58:36 PM

Wow! Not bad! They’ve even already taken into account charging of electric cars... Is this a project for big cities?

I guess, yes! Megalopolises will become the main areas for implementation. Large cities are struggling against the growing demand for transport services, and the poorest of them can’t deal with this problem. Cities use different solutions to manage transport services - from increasing the number of personal vehicles to prohibitions on use it.
MkrKing

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:01:39 PM

I guess, yes! Megalopolises will become the main areas for implementation. Large cities are struggling against the growing demand for transport services, and the poorest of them can’t deal with this problem. Cities use different solutions to manage transport services - from increasing the number of personal vehicles to prohibitions on use it.

Ok! What solution does the project offer?
ggcript

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:05:15 PM

The easiest and cheapest way to solve transport and mobility problems is to expand the capabilities of the micro business and small and medium-sized enterprises with the help of easy-to-use tools that not only allow you to use underutilized transport assets, but also let earn money without investing huge investments.
MkrKing

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:09:13 PM

The easiest and cheapest way to solve transport and mobility problems is to expand the capabilities of the micro business and small and medium-sized enterprises with the help of easy-to-use tools that not only allow you to use underutilized transport assets, but also let earn money without investing huge investments.
Does it mean that guys from small and medium-sized enterprises will have to share their transport with strangers? Is this communism?)))
hollybit

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:23:33 AM

Hi there! I believe that the project is based on a far-fetched issue, or I’d better say, not far-fetched, but non-promising. Technologies develop, we’re looking forward to flying cars, and I’ve also read that China introduces buses which move above the roads. Unfortunately, I don’t know how to attach a picture in order to send it. Even people themselves use blablacar principle even in the cities. What is the future of the project from this point of view?
Immer

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:32:51 AM

Hi there! I believe that the project is based on a far-fetched issue, or I’d better say, not far-fetched, but non-promising. Technologies develop, we’re looking forward to flying cars, and I’ve also read that China introduces buses which move above the roads. Unfortunately, I don’t know how to attach a picture in order to send it. Even people themselves use blablacar principle even in the cities. What is the future of the project from this point of view?
Good afternoon! Do you really believe that there will be flying cars in the streets in next 5-10 years? Or wide-spread use of Chinese bus development?))) Considering the percentage of self-driving vehicles and the statistics of the renewal of the automobile market, especially in developing countries, it’s clear that Brixby market won’t be greatly affected, if it will be somehow affected at all, by the appearance of self-driven cars in the next 10 years. So the market will only grow in the long-term perspective.
hollybit

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:38:26 AM

Good afternoon! Do you really believe that there will be flying cars in the streets in next 5-10 years? Or wide-spread use of Chinese bus development?))) Considering the percentage of self-driving vehicles and the statistics of the renewal of the automobile market, especially in developing countries, it’s clear that Brixby market won’t be greatly affected, if it will be somehow affected at all, by the appearance of self-driven cars in the next 10 years. So the market will only grow in the long-term perspective.
Let’s say you’re right. Do I correctly understand that the project will be focused on any kinds of transport?
Immer

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:45:41 AM

Let’s say you’re right. Do I correctly understand that the project will be focused on any kinds of transport?
Brixby’s aim is to provide users with communication facilities and interfaces that are convenient and easy to use. Regardless of the way of driving (autonomic or not) and kind of fuel (gasoline, hydrogen or electricity) Brixby will provide parking and refueling services.
hollybit

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:51:25 AM

Brixby’s aim is to provide users with communication facilities and interfaces that are convenient and easy to use. Regardless of the way of driving (autonomic or not) and kind of fuel (gasoline, hydrogen or electricity) Brixby will provide parking and refueling services.
I got it! Let’s take a look at parking market. How does the company estimate it’s capacity in this market?
Immer

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:59:57 AM

I got it! Let’s take a look at parking market. How does the company estimate it’s capacity in this market?
The market of smart parking in North America and Europe will reach $43.56 billion USD by 2025 compared to $7.05 billion USD in 2014 – the tendencies are excellent and they’ll support use of Brixby.
slavonicpl

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:05:32 AM

The market of smart parking in North America and Europe will reach $43.56 billion USD by 2025 compared to $7.05 billion USD in 2014 – the tendencies are excellent and they’ll support use of Brixby.
Smart parking? Can you elaborate on this subject, please?..)
defender77

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:02:52 AM

Good afternoon! I've heard that “Tesla” will simply change the cars’ batteries from “empty” to charged ones at petrol stations in order to make the process of charging a car as fast as possible... Such a fast technology. Will this project provide anything like that?
spacegt

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:37:01 AM

Perhaps I’ll ask you a stupid question... I'm not into it yet. But I’ve heard that sometimes the coins are blocked after the ICO... Do you plan to do the same?
dayasinfo

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:42:05 AM

Perhaps I’ll ask you a stupid question... I'm not into it yet. But I’ve heard that sometimes the coins are blocked after the ICO... Do you plan to do the same?

No one will block the coins)) Tokens will become available immediately during the event of generating tokens via Ethereum smart contracts. 
Mops

Merit: 101

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:47:55 AM

Good afternoon! How many funds do managers plan to allocate to providing of their own management function after the ICO?
kentuckykid

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:57:50 AM

Good afternoon! How many funds do managers plan to allocate to providing of their own management function after the ICO?
Hello! At the moment we know about 19%. I don’t know whether it's a lot or not
gavrosh

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:04:38 AM

Does the company plan any mergers or acquisitions in the market of transport services? I believe there should be interesting businesses that will allow the project to develop quickly.
superwallet

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:25:54 AM

Tell us how is it planned to protect the system from frauds? There will be a bunch of transactions and they will be a tasty morsel)
energycrypt

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:39:43 AM

Yeah! That’s the problem. Of course, an urgent one! Everyone will be happy if it is solved. But basing on what data was the project developed? What decisions were made as a basis for future developments? Can you tell about the experience of specific cities?
Ackedy

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:02:03 AM

I have heard the team Is going to get a lot of coins after the ICO. Why is that? Do you think they will be willing to  work after that?
MadduckUK

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:08:53 AM

I have heard the team Is going to get a lot of coins after the ICO. Why is that? Do you think they will be willing to  work after that?
I'm sorry but you are wrong. The team is not going to get coins after the ICO they are going to be frozen for the next six months with the help of smart contract.
unkletoken

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:16:08 AM

Hello. What platform are you going to use for Brixby app? What are hardware requirements?
sinfazat22ron

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:50:52 AM

Good afternoon. Some people need smart parking like me for example. I've been renting a car for a long time and I do need it. Is it possible for private customers to use it?
hunterofmoney

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:57:27 AM

Hello. I have just read white paper and it looks like you're creating something like BlaBlaCar for big cities. Do you really believe that this project will be successful? And investors think the same way?)
bit679

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:01:05 AM

Hello. I have just read white paper and it looks like you're creating something like BlaBlaCar for big cities. Do you really believe that this project will be successful? And investors think the same way?)

You’re totally wrong. Or at least you underestimate the capabilities of this project. There are also such functions as parking service, carsharing, electrocar charging and so on. All that is going to be a part of  handy and pretty app that is based on blockchain.
hunterofmoney

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:20:31 AM

You’re totally wrong. Or at least you underestimate the capabilities of this project. There are also such functions as parking service, carsharing, electrocar charging and so on. All that is going to be a part of  handy and pretty app that is based on blockchain.

That sounds good! How are you planning to promote the project? You're planning to use mass advertising just like Uber?
bit679

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:23:01 AM

That sounds good! How are you planning to promote the project? You're planning to use mass advertising just like Uber?

Well it looks like we arent going to annoy people all that expensive advertisement everywhere. The best and the most sufficient way to advertise small businesses is to use franchise which means people who don't have enough money to start their own business. If They know the market and do they know how to work with small businesses and the authorities.
hunterofmoney

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:26:25 AM

Well it looks like we arent going to annoy people all that expensive advertisement everywhere. The best and the most sufficient way to advertise small businesses is to use franchise which means people who don't have enough money to start their own business. If They know the market and do they know how to work with small businesses and the authorities.

But not all the  markets of all the countries are going to work with franchise. You know it depends on the culture sometimes it just doesn't work out.
bit679

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:29:27 AM

But not all the  markets of all the countries are going to work with franchise. You know it depends on the culture sometimes it just doesn't work out.

I completely agree with you! That's why we are going to find Partners in some countries like China. Generally speaking we will release as many  franchise as necessary.
Shaurman

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:32:02 AM

I completely agree with you! That's why we are going to find Partners in some countries like China. Generally speaking we will release as many  franchise as necessary.

Okay, I got it. What about the benefits small and medium-size businesses?
californybit

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:14:54 PM

Hello everyone. What script did you use for this token? And how much is one token?
romfish

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:17:43 PM

Every time I hear deck the project is going to be international I want to aks about the legal side of it… there are so many details. How are you going to do it?
MkrKing

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:20:41 PM

Hello everyone. What script did you use for this token? And how much is one token?
Hello! This is a very easy question. Here is the answer: 1 BRICK = 0,0005 Ethereum
askon

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:24:12 PM

Hey developers, what about the payment system? Are we going to pay in advance or after everything is done? Maybe you have some other ideas…
Alex Sol (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 01:41:11 PM

Every time I hear deck the project is going to be international I want to aks about the legal side of it… there are so many details. How are you going to do it?

Yes ,  everyrhing is formalized in TOS,  you can find it on www.brixby.io

UBER for PARKING!
deort

Activity: 406
Merit: 31

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:18:20 AM

Hello, forum users! Is the project being created as an analogue of large businesses based on a taxi? Is it a kind of European Uber or a number of purely Russian projects? All in all, are these only information services?
dayasinfo

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:23:01 AM

Hello, forum users! Is the project being created as an analogue of large businesses based on a taxi? Is it a kind of European Uber or a number of purely Russian projects? All in all, are these only information services?
Good day! Absolutely not. Moreover, taxi services themselves are not the purpose of the project. Brixby is a decentralized platform that allows you to use transportation services, such as ticket sales, electric vehicle charging (EV), parking, renting, etc., and to customize and manage these services. However, this doesn’t prohibit people to use the platform to search for a carrier.
deort

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:32:58 AM

Good day! Absolutely not. Moreover, taxi services themselves are not the purpose of the project. Brixby is a decentralized platform that allows you to use transportation services, such as ticket sales, electric vehicle charging (EV), parking, renting, etc., and to customize and manage these services. However, this doesn’t prohibit people to use the platform to search for a carrier.
OK! But if it’s so, the taxi service can develop here, as one of the consequences of the development of the platform. How will the business benefit from participating in the project?
dayasinfo

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:37:06 AM

OK! But if it’s so, the taxi service can develop here, as one of the consequences of the development of the platform. How will the business benefit from participating in the project?
Brixby allows any micro-business or small and medium businesses to manage existing transportation services or customize the new ones and easily collect payment for them. It takes only a few minutes to transfer business assets, such as parking or car rental, adding their location, price and availability conditions.
deort

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:39:32 AM

Brixby allows any micro-business or small and medium businesses to manage existing transportation services or customize the new ones and easily collect payment for them. It takes only a few minutes to transfer business assets, such as parking or car rental, adding their location, price and availability conditions.

I got it. As far as I understand, the advantages for clients are the same... Or is there something else?
dayasinfo

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:43:07 AM

I got it. As far as I understand, the advantages for clients are the same... Or is there something else?
Clients will receive “the most delicious piece of Brixby-pie”))) They are: convenient tool for looking for, using and paying for transportation services both at your place of residence and when traveling. Placing services in digital format on Brixby will help not only local residents, but also tourists find local transportation services easily.
deort

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:45:31 AM

Clients will receive “the most delicious piece of Brixby-pie”))) They are: convenient tool for looking for, using and paying for transportation services both at your place of residence and when traveling. Placing services in digital format on Brixby will help not only local residents, but also tourists find local transportation services easily.

Understandable concept! I like it. Have project managers already took part in similar projects before?
spacegt

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:48:54 AM

Is it already possible to learn about the requirements of software of the project? I hope the requirements won’t be too high and, ‘cause, for example, my old smartphone won’t be good enough to use t.
gavrosh

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:48:04 AM

Hello. Are there any direct competitors to the project in Asia? I'm interested in Singapore very much... After all, it’s also planned to launch the project there, right?
devilini

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:30:43 AM

Good afternoon! Christmas is almost here! Does the project plan any interesting events in the framework of sales concerning this matter?
kentuckykid

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:33:12 AM

Good afternoon! Christmas is almost here! Does the project plan any interesting events in the framework of sales concerning this matter?
Hello! The project is close to the people and offers some bonuses on December 24-25. A 50% discount is already announced.
reallyhawk

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:50:09 AM

I’d like to understand how the decision on the volume of the ICO is made... Well, I mean, I'm not talking about how much money is needed to be collected, but about the interest of investors if it exists.
Forspareparts

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:59:03 AM

I’d like to understand how the decision on the volume of the ICO is made... Well, I mean, I'm not talking about how much money is needed to be collected, but about the interest of investors if it exists.
Hello! There are special surveys among potential investors used to identify this information. In addition, they take part in various events related to the project, managers notice what attention is paid to the start-up. The rest is the matter of technology.
nicolasbit

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:41:47 PM

Damn, I haven’t ever heard anything about the private parking business... Is there anything like that anywhere? Does the project plan to throw such players out of their monopolies?

Mops

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:48:22 PM

I was interested in the point of electrical charges! How much investment will you need for one charging station? I just can’t even imagine the order of numbers... Is it expensive or cheap?
unkletoken

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:08:58 AM

Good afternoon! I have coins of another small project, which is growing now... Can I invest them in this project?
sinfazat22ron

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:11:56 AM

Good afternoon! I have coins of another small project, which is growing now... Can I invest them in this project?
Hello! You’re welcome! But even despite the fact that Brixby wallet is multi-currency, most likely you’ll need to convert your coins to Ethereum before investing them. 
nothappend

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:15:09 AM

I saw that a pre-sale is being conducted... I used to think that there should be an ICO immediately... What is this stage for?
MadduckUK

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:18:18 AM

I saw that a pre-sale is being conducted... I used to think that there should be an ICO immediately... What is this stage for?
Hello! Pre-sale is a common way of raising funds for a full-fledged ICO, ‘cause you need funds for marketing, finalizing, payment for consultants, etc. So the procedure itself is not unique.
bittcrypt

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:49:10 AM

Hello! As far as I understand, the project plans to merge a number of core businesses in major cities of the world and just provide them with corporate principles of work, and design, right?
MkrKing

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:51:09 AM

Good afternoon! I saw a lot of different crypto currencies in the market. Why does the project use Ethereum exactly?
romgenie

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:53:17 AM

Hello! As far as I understand, the project plans to merge a number of core businesses in major cities of the world and just provide them with corporate principles of work, and design, right?
Good day! Technologically, Brixby is a cluster of micro services that is hosted by a variety of hosting providers all over the world, including Amazon, Google and Heroku. The platform’s design can also base on cloud computing, such as SONM. It will help Brixby reduce the cost of hosting, and, consequently, reduce costs for platform’s users.
bittcrypt

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:55:28 AM

Good day! Technologically, Brixby is a cluster of micro services that is hosted by a variety of hosting providers all over the world, including Amazon, Google and Heroku. The platform’s design can also base on cloud computing, such as SONM. It will help Brixby reduce the cost of hosting, and, consequently, reduce costs for platform’s users.
Good! Does it mean that it is planned just to attract a bunch of transport companies and a kind of transport ones. So it turns out to be a kind of conglomerate or a platform for collecting information from different suppliers?
fgreg2692june

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:57:20 AM

Listen, it’s a good idea for the transport market. But will such a large area of services like car-care centers be linked to this service? I just haven’t found any info about it.
romgenie

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:59:33 AM

Good! Does it mean that it is planned just to attract a bunch of transport companies and a kind of transport ones. So it turns out to be a kind of conglomerate or a platform for collecting information from different suppliers?
No way. The project will have its own platform! Capacities of the project are significantly expanded by the blockchain, which is transformed from a niche technology used only by IT geeks to a technology widely used in many industries.
bittcrypt

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:04:36 AM

No way. The project will have its own platform! Capacities of the project are significantly expanded by the blockchain, which is transformed from a niche technology used only by IT geeks to a technology widely used in many industries.
And what does this “niche” blockchain add to the project?
romgenie

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:07:31 AM

All users get tools for managing and developing their business, whether small or large ones. Blockchain provides security, consistency and transparency of transactions.
bittcrypt

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:09:48 AM

All users get tools for managing and developing their business, whether small or large ones. Blockchain provides security, consistency and transparency of transactions.
Not bad! And in what kind of projects did the top officials of the company participate earlier? And what are the results?
app2endad

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:27:28 AM

As far as I understand, the platform uses the principle of a set of many micro-services... And how will the system work if the client needs a complex procedure? Charging, renting, parking or something else.
notbad4day

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:35:51 AM

Hello. Here’s a question from an expert... What interfaces will be implemented in the system?
deort

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:14:25 AM

Hello, everyone! What platform’s services are available now? There is talk, that the full functionality of the system is already available, and that you can earn in many areas.
dayasinfo

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:16:26 AM

Hello, everyone! What platform’s services are available now? There is talk, that the full functionality of the system is already available, and that you can earn in many areas.
Hello! Parking, car charging, car-sharing, are already available. That's not all, that will be there, but these services can be fully used at the moment.
deort

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:18:40 AM

Hello! Parking, car charging, car-sharing, are already available. That's not all, that will be there, but these services can be fully used at the moment.

What is car-sharing? Lease? And how the work is organized in this area?
dayasinfo

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:21:46 AM

This service lets vehicle owners to rent their cars out to other consumers while they don't use them. The service includes users’ and consumers’ profiles with a rating, cars searching system, mobile payments, and modern and user-friendly app.
deort

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:24:57 AM

This service lets vehicle owners to rent their cars out to other consumers while they don't use them. The service includes users’ and consumers’ profiles with a rating, cars searching system, mobile payments, and modern and user-friendly app.

Thank you! And how do they plan to attract partners to the services? Will some agents walk to different companies, convincing them to use the platform?
dayasinfo

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:30:28 AM

Thank you! And how do they plan to attract partners to the services? Will some agents walk to different companies, convincing them to use the platform?
It seems to me, that very few people practice this approach, even in developing countries)) Any service provider, whether it’s quality control or sales, is suggested to use Brixby modules as a software with an open sourcecode. Furthermore, any third parties can register their business-modules in the Brixby’s ecosystem, if they used main microservices to create their business-modules. Each business-module must be approved by Brixby team.
deort

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:33:08 AM

It seems to me, that very few people practice this approach, even in developing countries)) Any service provider, whether it’s quality control or sales, is suggested to use Brixby modules as a software with an open sourcecode. Furthermore, any third parties can register their business-modules in the Brixby’s ecosystem, if they used main microservices to create their business-modules. Each business-module must be approved by Brixby team.

That’s the prudent approach! Is there somewhere smart-contract project open to access? I would like to familiarize myself with the main points.
spacegt

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:35:34 AM

Good day! Is that true, that it’s not necessary for a business to buy a complete package of this project’s services? If you need only certain directions, it is possible to go only with selected services. Does the payment change a lot, in such case?
gavrosh

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:37:58 AM

I didn’t quite understand, how the project will help to improve the vehicles parking conditions... It is planned to build more parking spaces, or what?
Immer

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:42:12 AM

Hello! And will there be some kind of technical support in the project? I understand, that there probably will be tons of clients! Accordingly, there might be some difficulties... Where people can seek a quick solution?
alcoholbtc

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:25:28 PM

Good day, everyone! And at what stage it is most beneficial to buy project’s coins?   
nicolasbit

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:27:14 PM

Good day, everyone! And at what stage it is most beneficial to buy project’s coins?   

Hello! As a rule, a benefit depends on how early you have believed in a project and invested in it. The later you do this, the less the discount is. So, it's better to invest in projects during pre-sale and ICO. And it will be even better if you do it in the first days or weeks.

Alex Sol (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 12:43:05 PM

Is it already possible to learn about the requirements of software of the project? I hope the requirements won’t be too high and, ‘cause, for example, my old smartphone won’t be good enough to use t.

Hi, now only Android version for tests, iOs is coming in Jan. All the details you can find here.
https://www.brixby.io/testerswanted/

UBER for PARKING!
Alex Sol (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 01:04:53 PM

Hello. Are there any direct competitors to the project in Asia? I'm interested in Singapore very much... After all, it’s also planned to launch the project there, right?

We could not find any ... Singapore is one of our target markets so we can get in touch via telegram @AlexanSole  or e-mail info@brixby.net

UBER for PARKING!
Alex Sol (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 01:16:41 PM

Hello! The project is close to the people and offers some bonuses on December 24-25. A 50% discount is already announced.

By the way!!!
CHRISTMAS is around the corner!
We wish the best of luck, and happiness, god bless you and your family!!

AND WE WANTED TO CELIBRATE WITH YOU GIVING
50% BONUSES
TO contributions of ANY SIZE on 24-25 December, 2017

you just need to join in here lk.brixby.io

UBER for PARKING!
Alex Sol (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 01:24:15 PM

Good day! Is that true, that it’s not necessary for a business to buy a complete package of this project’s services? If you need only certain directions, it is possible to go only with selected services. Does the payment change a lot, in such case?

Yes , you are completely right

UBER for PARKING!
Alex Sol (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 01:25:56 PM

I didn’t quite understand, how the project will help to improve the vehicles parking conditions... It is planned to build more parking spaces, or what?

No , we plan to uberize parking and let ordinal people use private parkings of others , like hotel parkings and etc.

UBER for PARKING!
Alex Sol (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 01:28:05 PM

As far as I understand, the platform uses the principle of a set of many micro-services... And how will the system work if the client needs a complex procedure? Charging, renting, parking or something else.

You will be able to tick microservices that you need and that's it , easy.

UBER for PARKING!
energycrypt

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:46:50 PM

Good day! Don’t they plan to "pull" existing major businesses of the transport field to ICO, so to attract transport companies?  Well, to give them some coins and to interest them in the project development.
hollybit

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:51:19 PM

Good day! Don’t they plan to "pull" existing major businesses of the transport field to ICO, so to attract transport companies?  Well, to give them some coins and to interest them in the project development.

Hello! Good day! You have a really good idea! But I have not heard, yet, about any plans for its implementation. I’m sure that managers should pay attention to it.
romadon

Activity: 208

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:11:43 PM

Hello! Good day! You have a really good idea! But I have not heard, yet, about any plans for its implementation. I’m sure that managers should pay attention to it.

Yeah, you can develop an idea here. But, unfortunately, the information is less detail makes us confused how the project will run. It seems that this team has its own way of introducing its project to the community with plans to launch the ICO Program. I'm sure this has been well thought out by the company. We just have to wait for the time to do it.
rosemarie151212

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:43:05 PM

Hello! Does the project plan to create a map of only official electro-chargers? Can hotels, for example, or even individuals, earn some money that way?
Alex Sol (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 05:55:52 PM

Hey!  I would love to tell you more about our plans.  Briefly:
1) we have all microservices ready they have to be adapted for blockchain
2) we have our pre-alfa app ready and welcome first testers across the world to test it https://www.brixby.io/testerswanted/
3) we are negotiating first assets (private parking, ev-charging, peer-to-peer car rentals) to join our platform
Hopefully spring 2018 we can allocate first target city to run some field tests.

Detailed product roadmap is on site www.brixby.io

Feel free to ask more questions.

UBER for PARKING!
Alex Sol (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 05:57:33 PM

Hello! Does the project plan to create a map of only official electro-chargers? Can hotels, for example, or even individuals, earn some money that way?
The plan is to let anybody ho has a parking, ev-charging or other transportation asset to earn extra money from it

UBER for PARKING!
Shaurman

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:42:40 AM

Hello! I’m interested in a car-sharing service. If I use Brixby for granting my car by lease, I will need to deliver the car to some project’s station or to a special parking lot?
hunterofmoney

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:45:21 AM

Hello! I’m interested in a car-sharing service. If I use Brixby for granting my car by lease, I will need to deliver the car to some project’s station or to a special parking lot?

Hello!)) Not really. When the owner does not need to use his car, roller, bicycle, etc., he or she can provide it to other drivers using Brixby platform. In other words, a car can be in your garage and you can grant it by lease using this service.
Shaurman

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:47:45 AM

Hello!)) Not really. When the owner does not need to use his car, roller, bicycle, etc., he or she can provide it to other drivers using Brixby platform. In other words, a car can be in your garage and you can grant it by lease using this service.

Really handy! And what markets are top-priority for the service development?
hunterofmoney

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:50:32 AM

Currently, China and India are of top-priority. If you take a look into the WP, you will find graphs and statistics of these markets development. In the next 10 years, these markets are likely to grow by approximately 15%.
Shaurman

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:54:04 AM

Currently, China and India are of top-priority. If you take a look into the WP, you will find graphs and statistics of these markets development. In the next 10 years, these markets are likely to grow by approximately 15%.
I understand... the service will certainly be in demand due to population size of these countries. But 15% growth does not seem extremely low to you?
hunterofmoney

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:58:04 AM

I understand... the service will certainly be in demand due to population size of these countries. But 15% growth does not seem extremely low to you?

You are right to point out, that the increase is not very significant. But these are the figures of a conservative forecast. It does not mean that it will be so. However, the project is based on realistic forecasts and it provides them to investors.
Shaurman

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:04:43 AM

You are right to point out, that the increase is not very significant. But these are the figures of a conservative forecast. It does not mean that it will be so. However, the project is based on realistic forecasts and it provides them to investors.

Yes, you're probably right. Are there, in this case, car-sharing revenues forecasts for these 10 years?
specialAU

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:28:39 AM

Good day! Will "BRICKs" be added on some other exchanges after ICO? What are the plans in this regard?
romfish

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:31:27 AM

Good day! Will "BRICKs" be added on some other exchanges after ICO? What are the plans in this regard?
Hello! There is no such information, yet. Though, many projects go out on the exchange after the ICO to increase capitalization. So, we cannot rule that out.
californybit

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:35:33 AM

Good day, everyone! Can the value of tokens change during ICO, or it is permanent?
MkrKing

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:39:50 AM

Good day, everyone! Can the value of tokens change during ICO, or it is permanent?
Hello! Price, in fact, is defined - 0.0005 Ethereum.
dRAIH

Activity: 380

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:04:51 PM

best regards to BRIXBY developers and teams who have worked hard for this one project. a very interesting concept with the app for transport, as it is most needed in this present era. and I am curious about the development of your project, in which country will it be applied or only certain countries?

MadduckUK

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:05:45 PM

I plan to invest. So, I would like to know, what the forecasts are for EBITDA for the next 5 years?
nothappend

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:07:14 PM

Does anyone know, if project managers keep any blogs, channels, etc.? I would like to know more about them, as there are some interesting people.
advertkane121

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:22:50 PM

Can I find somewhere information about projects, that have already been implemented by the platform? I would like to evaluate the success of the project’s team.
lok5874

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:29:40 PM

Hello! Are there any famous people, that are planned to be attracted to the project? For example, as consultants. And one more thing... Maybe they are going to cooperate with motor manufacturers directly?
Ackedy

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:21:11 AM

How many coins will be issued all in all? Is it planned to issue additional tokens after generation?
hollybit

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:25:56 AM

How many coins will be issued all in all? Is it planned to issue additional tokens after generation?
Hello! The total amount of generation will be 158 523 542 tokens. I can’t say why the number isn’t slump)  New tokens won’t be issued after generation)
Immer

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:33:42 AM

Look, there’re a lot of analytics and graphs in the WP... Basing on what data are the project’s calculations carried out? Where are they taken from? I’d like to understand whether I can trust them.
slavonicpl

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:37:31 AM

What development scenarios does the project consider? What is the difference in income for investors between them?
rudilo

Activity: 1834
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:45:06 AM

a very interesting idea,I am very enthusiastic to follow the project brixby this.. an idea that is very creative of the project brixby and the team,I very like the concept with a transportation application that is done.. a success in the now which is all done with practical,I'm sure this project will be successful and attractive to investors and I hope to be applied in the present and not only in one country..welcome and good luck.
jendervan

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:48:44 AM

very interesting for my project brixby this concept with a transportation application I think will be successfully marketed,. in the present world is very practical,so create an easy and understandable.. I'm sure this project will be a success with a solid team..good luck
defender77

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:39:11 AM

Good afternoon! As far as I understand, anyone can use the service and make profit with its help... How will the tax deductions be made? Is such an option provided in the system?
soixantedix

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:55:21 AM

how are you going to raise awareness of Brixby in India/China?
gavrosh

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:53:27 AM

Hello, forum members! Is it a car rental and private tax services project? Is it possible to earn considerable sum of money on this? I've heard that there’re large international companies in these markets that are quite successful. 
devilini

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:56:39 AM

Hello, forum members! Is it a car rental and private tax services project? Is it possible to earn considerable sum of money on this? I've heard that there’re large international companies in these markets that are quite successful. 
Good day! You underestimate the project to a great extent. Brixby can solve transport problems in the cities with a high population density by providing easy-to-use, decentralized and fully transparent business tools which will help organize and manage resources. Brixby is a high-modulus and decentralized platform basing on blockchain technology, it will connect consumers, micro business and small and medium businesses in the transport industry and make services visible and suitable for use.
saekotye07

Activity: 305

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:00:51 AM

the project that suit for the costumer who always use a mobile transportation the concept of this platform is absolutely great.. you can rent a car by just the application.. this is for the consumers who really need in time..

◆Telegram  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper
◆Twitter    ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚    ◆Reddit         
gavrosh

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:01:18 AM

Good day! You underestimate the project to a great extent. Brixby can solve transport problems in the cities with a high population density by providing easy-to-use, decentralized and fully transparent business tools which will help organize and manage resources. Brixby is a high-modulus and decentralized platform basing on blockchain technology, it will connect consumers, micro business and small and medium businesses in the transport industry and make services visible and suitable for use.
I didn’t expect such a flow of info) Due to what is it planned to give more opportunities to micro businesses and small and medium businesses?
nartanesi

Activity: 111

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:01:39 AM

Great project, the idea really liked
I wish you luck with this project
devilini

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:04:09 AM

I didn’t expect such a flow of info) Due to what is it planned to give more opportunities to micro businesses and small and medium businesses?
There will be expanding of the capabilities of micro-business and small-and-medium-sized businesses with the help of easy-to-use tools that not only allow using underutilized transport resources, but also earning money without investing huge investments. For example, if someone doesn’t use a car for a certain time, he can lease it quickly.
gavrosh

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:06:27 AM

There will be expanding of the capabilities of micro-business and small-and-medium-sized businesses with the help of easy-to-use tools that not only allow using underutilized transport resources, but also earning money without investing huge investments. For example, if someone doesn’t use a car for a certain time, he can lease it quickly.
Great! Is that’s all? Perhaps, anything else?
devilini

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:11:25 AM

Well, one can also mention another set of custom apps for services. These are apps for consumers (drivers, tenants, etc.), for operators (rental, parking, car sharing, etc.) for managing of the service, an open API for third-party apps.
gavrosh

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:22:56 AM

Well, one can also mention another set of custom apps for services. These are apps for consumers (drivers, tenants, etc.), for operators (rental, parking, car sharing, etc.) for managing of the service, an open API for third-party apps.
A nice set. What OS will the system off the app base on?
spacegt

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:56:41 AM

Good afternoon! At what stages can I participate to buy project’s coins? Is there any difference?
dayasinfo

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:00:12 PM

Good afternoon! At what stages can I participate to buy project’s coins? Is there any difference?

Hello! Investors can buy tokens during pre-ICO and ICO. The price is the difference. As a rule, there’s a correspondence, the earlier and the more you buy, the more profitable the purchase is.
ro777jer

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:07:37 PM

If I understand correctly, the project is planning to earn on paid roads or tolls, right? I haven’t found any info about it on the site(
Shaurman

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:20:38 AM

Good afternoon! I’ve heard that car industry’s technologies mean different sources of energy (hydrogen, electricians, gasoline)... Which of them is the project focused on?
hunterofmoney

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:21:27 AM

Hello! What is the source of the basic data for the population forecast? Is the data on the number of urban population which the project is based on completely accurate?
bit679

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:24:57 AM

Hello! What is the source of the basic data for the population forecast? Is the data on the number of urban population which the project is based on completely accurate?

Greetings! I hope you don’t question the results of the research of such a consulting giant as McKinsey ?! Brixby bases only on such verified data and qualified forecasts, ‘cause it makes long-term forecasts for the project.
hunterofmoney

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:27:13 AM

Greetings! I hope you don’t question the results of the research of such a consulting giant as McKinsey ?! Brixby bases only on such verified data and qualified forecasts, ‘cause it makes long-term forecasts for the project.
Very well! And what is the project going to oppose to the tendency of developing self-driving cars which is gaining popularity?
bit679

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:30:11 AM

Very well! And what is the project going to oppose to the tendency of developing self-driving cars which is gaining popularity?

Managers understand that the market will be changed by this new technology. However, the process won’t be rapid. First, countries need to change legislation so that self-driving cars can drive through the streets. Secondly, the technology isn’t ready for independent driving yet, there are still many problems that should be solved.
hunterofmoney

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:35:42 AM

Managers understand that the market will be changed by this new technology. However, the process won’t be rapid. First, countries need to change legislation so that self-driving cars can drive through the streets. Secondly, the technology isn’t ready for independent driving yet, there are still many problems that should be solved.
So is there enough time for development?
bit679

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:39:16 AM

The reserve of time seems to be sufficient, as well as the fact that the target markets of developing countries are unlikely to get this technology quickly. First they’ll encounter traffic jams, the cause of which is traditional cars.
hunterofmoney

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:41:47 AM

The reserve of time seems to be sufficient, as well as the fact that the target markets of developing countries are unlikely to get this technology quickly. First they’ll encounter traffic jams, the cause of which is traditional cars.
It’s clear. What technologies does the platform plan to use in its operation? Due to which of them is the team going to succeed?
Gamelander

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:40:16 AM

I’ve read in WP about intelligent parking.. How can I learn more about them? How exactly does the project plan to make profit on them?
MkrKing

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:11:28 AM

Good afternoon! What are forecasts for the project coins’ cost in 3-4 years? Did anyone calculate it?
romgenie

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:17:52 AM

Good afternoon! What are forecasts for the project coins’ cost in 3-4 years? Did anyone calculate it?
Hello! I haven’t heard about this kind of forecasts to be ready. But you can try to calculate it yourself basing on the planned development. There’s no info on this issue in official sources.
coldday

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:21:36 AM

Good afternoon everybody! Are any additional sales possible after the ICO? Or if you didn’t participate in time, you wouldn’t have an opportunity to invest?
fgreg2692june

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:25:42 AM

Good afternoon everybody! Are any additional sales possible after the ICO? Or if you didn’t participate in time, you wouldn’t have an opportunity to invest?
Hello! Usually, there’re no additional extensive sales after the ICO. Most often the coins are simply traded at the exchanges.
lok5874

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:20:59 PM

Which continents does the project plan to focus on? Does it matter at all?
advertkane121

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:25:37 PM

I heard that the project will fully use advantages of aggregators... What services or sources will be used for this purpose?
deort

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:20:40 AM

Hello! I have questions about the strategy... How the project is going to act, while the takeover of the market? Certainly, it is not so difficult to attract and privatize many small businesses in big cities of developing countries. Is it possible to do that technically correct and with minimum expenses?
dayasinfo

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:24:03 AM

Hello! I have questions about the strategy... How the project is going to act, while the takeover of the market? Certainly, it is not so difficult to attract and privatize many small businesses in big cities of developing countries. Is it possible to do that technically correct and with minimum expenses?
Good day! Brixby does not aim at absorbing small businesses. The goal is quite different – to attract them to its services. Indeed, technologically Brixby is a cluster of microservices, which is hosted on many hosting-providers all around the world, including Amazon, Google and Heroku.
deort

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:27:03 AM

Good day! Brixby does not aim at absorbing small businesses. The goal is quite different – to attract them to its services. Indeed, technologically Brixby is a cluster of microservices, which is hosted on many hosting-providers all around the world, including Amazon, Google and Heroku.

All around the world?! Is not it dangerous for business? Isn’t it safer to keep all main resources in one place? What will attract small businesses?
dayasinfo

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:31:09 AM

All around the world?! Is not it dangerous for business? Isn’t it safer to keep all main resources in one place? What will attract small businesses?
The project will have its own platform! The project’s possibilities are significantly expanded due to the blockchain, which transforms from a niche technology, used only by IT-geeks, to a technology, widely used in many industries. Well, the necessity to keep all company’s resources in one place – it is a relic of the past.
winwinmaimai

Activity: 108

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:33:10 AM

There are little information. Need time to find and join if I trust site
deort

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:40:54 AM

The project will have its own platform! The project’s possibilities are significantly expanded due to the blockchain, which transforms from a niche technology, used only by IT-geeks, to a technology, widely used in many industries. Well, the necessity to keep all company’s resources in one place – it is a relic of the past.

Is the blockchain here to unite all participants? What does it give?
dayasinfo

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:44:19 AM

All users get tools for managing and developing their businesses, no matter a small one or a large one, while the blockchain provides security, coherence and transparency of transactions.
deort

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:45:42 AM

All users get tools for managing and developing their businesses, no matter a small one or a large one, while the blockchain provides security, coherence and transparency of transactions.

Okay. Does Brixby plan to launch its own referral program?
spacegt

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:54:40 AM

Good day! I have heard, that Ethereum is not the first cryptocurrency in the world. Why does the project use it, and not, say, Bitcoin?
defender77

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:38:57 AM

Hello! Will the project have some kind of unlimited annual subscription, like "all inclusive", that will function all around the world. For example, I buy such an access and travel around the world without any problems and with comfort.
gavrosh

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:31:16 AM

Hello! I have heard, that it is very important to solve the network security problem... What kind of technology does the startup use for this purpose?
energycrypt

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:29:50 AM

Good day! I have now a basket of cryptocurrencies in my wallet and I am willing to participate in the project. But is it possible to use any other currencies, besides Ethereum?
Mops

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:33:50 AM

Good day! I have now a basket of cryptocurrencies in my wallet and I am willing to participate in the project. But is it possible to use any other currencies, besides Ethereum?
Hello! There are no problems! The project implemented multicurrency wallet for this purpose
arakx

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:00:44 PM

A simple question, but it is not entirely clear to me... How does the pre-sail affect the success of the project and particularly the ICO?
bittcrypt

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:05:05 PM

A simple question, but it is not entirely clear to me... How does the pre-sail affect the success of the project and particularly the ICO?
Hello! Pre-sale is used for funding the ICO. Besides, during the pre-sale you can understand the “appetite” of investors and make right marketing steps in the future.
rocketbit48

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:11:01 PM

Guys, we now have the local advertisement of the project, that provides a remote registration at car repair shops (not dealerships) ... Does Brixby plan to implement something of that kind?
Shaurman

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:40:29 AM

Hello! I have looked through the white paper and I’ve got the feeling that you're basically focusing on making something similar to uber. Of course it is still very promising project but I think it's not enough(
hunterofmoney

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:45:55 AM

Hello! I have looked through the white paper and I’ve got the feeling that you're basically focusing on making something similar to uber. Of course it is still very promising project but I think it's not enough(
Good Day! Just have a closer look at that White paper again. Of course platforms like Uber is pretty much our future that Brixby is using. But aside from that there are also electric cars, parkings, electric cars charging infrastructure and so on.
Shaurman

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:49:39 AM

Good Day! Just have a closer look at that White paper again. Of course platforms like Uber is pretty much our future that Brixby is using. But aside from that there are also electric cars, parkings, electric cars charging infrastructure and so on.

Do you really think that you can get a real money from  all that?
hunterofmoney

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:01:50 AM

No doubt! You can read this market analysis in the white paper. After that you will understand the strategy of this project and the potential income. That is going to be the answer to your question.
Shaurman

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:07:34 AM

No doubt! You can read this market analysis in the white paper. After that you will understand the strategy of this project and the potential income. That is going to be the answer to your question.

Thank you. What is the main difference of this project compared to traditional ones?
hunterofmoney

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:15:00 AM

Thank you. What is the main difference of this project compared to traditional ones?
There are a lot of differences. It's like two different universes when it comes to transportation. Brixby is a decentralized platform that isn't based on blockchain technology that will help people around the world to use local transportation system, rent cars, charge their electric cars (EV), find parkings and so on as well as setup different services.
Shaurman

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:19:08 AM

There are a lot of differences. It's like two different universes when it comes to transportation. Brixby is a decentralized platform that isn't based on blockchain technology that will help people around the world to use local transportation system, rent cars, charge their electric cars (EV), find parkings and so on as well as setup different services.

Good answer! Is platform going to be available for different OS and devices?
bit679

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:45:12 AM

Good Day! There is an example in the white paper about increase in population of South Asia and Africa… don't you think it's not a very good example? There is not so much transportation over there.
nothappend

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:01:58 AM

Hello everyone! I have heard that this project is mostly about new human mentality. For example, a person is no longer going to save up and buy a car, he would rather rent one. Are there any researches about it?
ggcript

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:18:24 AM

hello everyone. How fast are you planning to spend ICO money?
MkrKing

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:23:13 AM

I saw that different websites rate this ICO quite high. Does this rating helps some kinda way?
californybit

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:26:32 AM

I saw that different websites rate this ICO quite high. Does this rating helps some kinda way?
Hello! I guess it helps a little bit. One thing is for sure people who understand this market thinks that Brixby is going to succeed
askon

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:34:29 AM

hello everyone. How fast are you planning to spend ICO money?
Hello there. It's not going to be fast. All of the money is going to be spent on the development of the product and entering into the market within 1-3 years.
jager44

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:11:20 PM

Hello. Does this project partner up with any universities or scientific departments to analyze the market? I think  it would come in handy
mirsad786

Activity: 103

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 12:22:18 PM

Good evening! Are you planing to give access to different information to the authorities?
nicolasbit

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:33:39 AM

What amount of funds does the development team expect to receive after the ICO? And how will they receive them?

alcoholbtc

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:36:44 AM

What amount of funds does the development team expect to receive after the ICO? And how will they receive them?

I can’t tell you what the amount will be exactly, but it's about 20%. Team will receive coins partly within 6 months with the help of an option of the smart contract.
gavrosh

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:55:42 AM

Hello! After getting acquainted with the site I had a feeling that it’s an ambitious project which plans to make profit from various fields, making a bid for parking and car rental is being created. Is this really enough to implement a global project? Isn’t it a failure from the very beginning?
devilini

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:13:33 AM

Hello! After getting acquainted with the site I had a feeling that it’s an ambitious project which plans to make profit from various fields, making a bid for parking and car rental is being created. Is this really enough to implement a global project? Isn’t it a failure from the very beginning?
Greetings to you, too! You’re wrong; you underestimate the capacities of the project. In addition to the ones you’ve already told about, it’s also necessary to mention of car-chasing, electric car charging services, etc... All this will be built basing on blockchain and provided in the form of a convenient app.
gavrosh

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:18:48 AM

Greetings to you, too! You’re wrong; you underestimate the capacities of the project. In addition to the ones you’ve already told about, it’s also necessary to mention of car-chasing, electric car charging services, etc... All this will be built basing on blockchain and provided in the form of a convenient app.
I got it. What is the marketing strategy of the project? Also, the plans are global. An approach should be serious.
devilini

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:23:17 AM

I got it. What is the marketing strategy of the project? Also, the plans are global. An approach should be serious.

Well, it is serious. If you take a look at the WP, you gonna see how well the project has been worked out now. As for your question... The project team believes that the franchisees - people who are ready to start their own business, but lack significant investment resources is the optimal approach to attracting micro-business and small and medium businesses . Franchisees know the market and have the time and the desire to work with micro-businesses and small and medium businesses or even municipalities.
gavrosh

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:26:32 AM

Well, it is serious. If you take a look at the WP, you gonna see how well the project has been worked out now. As for your question... The project team believes that the franchisees - people who are ready to start their own business, but lack significant investment resources is the optimal approach to attracting micro-business and small and medium businesses . Franchisees know the market and have the time and the desire to work with micro-businesses and small and medium businesses or even municipalities.
Are you sure that such a scheme is suitable for all the countries?
devilini

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:32:23 AM

Of course, it isn’t. That’s why it’s planned to find a local partner or partners, for example, for China. All in all, there will be as many franchises in the markets, how many they can successfully deal with.
gavrosh

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:35:28 AM

Of course, it isn’t. That’s why it’s planned to find a local partner or partners, for example, for China. All in all, there will be as many franchises in the markets, how many they can successfully deal with.
Surely there will be other ways, too. And what key benefits of using will small and medium-sized businesses receive?
Ackedy

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:45:43 AM

Hi everybody! On which of the basic crypto currency is the project based? And what is the exchange rate of this crypto currency to platform’s Brixks?
hollybit

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:50:51 AM

Hi everybody! On which of the basic crypto currency is the project based? And what is the exchange rate of this crypto currency to platform’s Brixks?
Hello! The system uses Ethereum. Exchange rate is the following: 1 BRICK = 0.0005 Ethereum
nextwalker

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:57:24 AM

What will the payment system for users of the app be?  And maybe there are different systems for various users... Will payment base on the provision of services? Or will the trust system or subscription fee be available for a certain category of users?
Immer

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:57:51 AM

Good afternoon! And what software and technical solutions are planned to be used for car sharing? I provide this service privately and could give a few recommendations.
termonator61

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:27:41 AM

The project, scales, dimensions and barriers are global. First of all, legal ones. How did the start-up solve this problem?
Alex Sol (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 06:39:27 PM

But you can always ask a team through the help button on brixby.io  or directly in telegram https://t.me/brixbychat

UBER for PARKING!
Alex Sol (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 06:43:38 PM

No , it will be peer to peer car sharing, the renter will find your car on the map and rent it

UBER for PARKING!
Alex Sol (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 06:49:46 PM

Yes, sure.  We are already in touch with exchanges, discussing the term sheet. When we sign the agreement we will annunce this in media.

UBER for PARKING!
Alex Sol (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 06:59:47 PM

I plan to invest. So, I would like to know, what the forecasts are for EBITDA for the next 5 years?

Please find detailed EBITDA forecast in our WP page starting from page 39
https://www.brixby.io/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/Brixby-Whitepaper-ENGL-2017-12-18.pdf

UBER for PARKING!
Alex Sol (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 07:04:10 PM

Hello! Are there any famous people, that are planned to be attracted to the project? For example, as consultants. And one more thing... Maybe they are going to cooperate with motor manufacturers directly?
Famous people in transportation are listed as members of team , famous people in blockchain will join soon!

UBER for PARKING!
Alex Sol (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 07:06:22 PM

Look, there’re a lot of analytics and graphs in the WP... Basing on what data are the project’s calculations carried out? Where are they taken from? I’d like to understand whether I can trust them.
Please specify what data are you talking about ?  We have a lot of data sources

UBER for PARKING!
Kryptogeek

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 07:19:30 PM

Concept looks cool, is there some other ICO around same...
Alex Sol (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 09:19:20 PM

Good afternoon! As far as I understand, anyone can use the service and make profit with its help... How will the tax deductions be made? Is such an option provided in the system?

Hi, we leave it on asset managers who generate the profit.

UBER for PARKING!
Alex Sol (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 09:27:54 PM

Concept looks cool, is there some other ICO around same...

Thank you,  could not find any similar , if somebody knows one, please share

UBER for PARKING!
Alex Sol (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 10:00:57 PM

how are you going to raise awareness of Brixby in India/China?

We would like to use the agents and mediators to promote the services for bounties, rewards.

UBER for PARKING!
Alex Sol (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 04:57:57 PM

Trying hard to keep you posted!  You can find latest news on Telegram https://t.me/brixbychat an Facebook https://www.facebook.com/BrixbyICO/

UBER for PARKING!
Alex Sol (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 05:02:02 PM

The project, scales, dimensions and barriers are global. First of all, legal ones. How did the start-up solve this problem?

You mean incorporation of service aspects?

UBER for PARKING!
Alex Sol (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 02:53:24 PM

Hi Everybody!

January was enormously productive for us in Bixby! And though there was not much news from us, there were a lot of things happening and now we start blasting the press bombs!   Wink

15 days left till the end of pur private pre-sale so sign in on www.brixby.io as positive news on our progress will come almost each and every day! 

And by 15th of Feb you might find yourself willing for BRICKS but nothing left...

First one accured to be very important for ICO early stage large scale contributors thing - escrowing of the project. And during private Pre-Sale we addressed this problem and
glad to announce our partnership with Jury.Online – a Platform for safe and responsible ICO execution as our escrow partner!
We believe it will boost trust from our supporters and transform all the ICO process to a stage of the 100% roadmap step-by-step execution and financing.

We have already finilized roadmap and put it in the Jury.Online platform. Brixby plans using this service primarily for large contributions to recreate the secure mechanism of traditional escrow without huge time and money expenditures.

Please contact us in any convinient way in order to use Jury escrow mechanism.

Read more about our partnership here:
https://medium.com/brixby/brixby-a-decentralised-transportation-app-starts-cooperation-with-jury-online-for-escrow-services-721adb5eb8e0

UBER for PARKING!
Rimus

Activity: 277
Merit: 142

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 08:29:22 PM

Wings.ai community has started forecast for Brixby.

Bидeoкaнaл "Биткoины для yмныx!" - пpoфeccиoнaльный взгляд нa кpиптoвaлютy и блoкчeйн тexнoлoгии.
Alex Sol (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 12:18:17 PM

Wings.ai community has started forecast for Brixby.

Yes, we confirm. Please join!

UBER for PARKING!
Alex Sol (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 11:12:39 AM

New advisor onboard!

Today we announced Jan Robert Schutte, CEO & co-founder of CryptoAcademy,  joining the board of advisors.

Jan Robert has more than 25 years of trading experience in the derivatives and commodities markets. He was involved in creating the largest Dutch Brokerage, BinckBank. In 2011, he co-founded OptieAcademy that aims to increase the level of knowledge of investors.
More about this read here

https://medium.com/brixby/new-adviser-on-board-5e727bf7ef99

UBER for PARKING!
vadimazov

Activity: 274

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:58:55 PM

Good day. Is there an escrow?
Alex Sol (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 01:44:28 PM

Good day. Is there an escrow?

Hi, yes we do! We have automated escrowing services by Jury.Online. This is rocket science: we agree the product roadmap and contributors are fully secured as the payment are done upon accomplishment of the step-by-step plan targets.

More about our escrow services please read here.

https://medium.com/brixby/brixby-a-decentralised-transportation-app-starts-cooperation-with-jury-online-for-escrow-services-721adb5eb8e0

UBER for PARKING!
erikstarfish

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:20:07 AM

How's your background on blockchain technology? There doesn't seem to be info on it on your website and profiles.
Alex Sol (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 10:57:26 AM

How's your background on blockchain technology? There doesn't seem to be info on it on your website and profiles.

Hi, we have hired blockchain developers to develope our blockchain and they are working on it https://explorer.brixby.io/#/

Currantly working on user balances in blockchain.

UBER for PARKING!
Alex Sol (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 11:14:00 AM
Last edit: April 17, 2018, 07:32:41 PM by Alex Sol

Dear All,  

In few words:
 - private pre-sale ended successfully!!
- March 15 — April 15 public pre-sale  Grin
- May 15 — June 15 ICO Shocked
 Get ready for next level! And lots of marketing!

More about this https://medium.com/brixby/next-steps-16dcc15a90ad

upd!
we had to move dates a bit - new dates will be published soon!
Had to move because of releasing of iOs version of ev-chardging!

UBER for PARKING!
erikstarfish

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:04:27 AM

Hi, we have hired blockchain developers to develope our blockchain and they are working on it https://explorer.brixby.io/#/

Thanks for the reply! You have a great whitepaper, even though the no. of tokens going to the team is a bit high at 27%, with a lockup of just 6 months. Some investors might worry that token value will be controlled by the company.
moirahpascual11

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:55:07 AM

good project that deserve more attention, the market is huge, I think it's a great project and it will be successful in future
Alex Sol (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 06:45:33 PM

good project that deserve more attention, the market is huge, I think it's a great project and it will be successful in future

Thanks a lot!  Soon we are starting open-pre! Cool Cool Cool

UBER for PARKING!
Alex Sol (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 06:49:27 PM

Thanks for the reply! You have a great whitepaper, even though the no. of tokens going to the team is a bit high at 27%, with a lockup of just 6 months. Some investors might worry that token value will be controlled by the company.

Thank you for interest!  I think that is not an issue as we are building utility token infrastructure and token value will grow due to demand on the market - people will add their assets to the sys and utilise tokens , so it is self regulated.
There is a huge lack of parking spaces and airbnb for parking becomes a common need!

UBER for PARKING!
lashd08127hh

Activity: 98
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:46:33 PM

Alex Sol (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 08:23:49 AM

hi guys, is there any telegram channel for Brixby ?

Yes, this is it https://t.me/brixbychat

UBER for PARKING!
Alex Sol (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 08:28:25 AM

Hi, here are major results of testing programm.
https://medium.com/brixby/brixby-pre-alpha-app-testing-is-done-and-here-are-the-results-5dd4b32ae398

Also we have done ev-charging and car sharing and it will be announced for tests soon.

UBER for PARKING!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: