Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:10:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What the hell are Crypto kitties?  (Read 29791 times)
cryptopussies

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fun

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:52:51 AM

This is ridiculous game,you need to purchase kitties to breed them and to earn more ETH its like the old farmville gaming.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Anphonsus

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:27:37 AM

It's a real madness, when people are ready to pay thousands of dollars just for a virtual kitten. More of that is that ETH network is still suffering from those kittens. I can't understand why people invest in this game instead of investing in some porfitable ICOs?
Well, if i have the option to choose a ICO or buying a crypto kittie, I would go for a crypto kittie for real. ICOs are so scammy at the moment...
Yup, ICO is quite toxic nowadays.
Still, I find it hard to take crypto kittie seriously apart from the fact that it helps ETH to realize its own issues about the network.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
ZaynDale

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

T H E G O L D E N I C O

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 10:29:49 AM

its a game where you buy kitties and then you can breed and sell them

https://www.cryptokitties.co/

Looks like interesting!
It's a new way of some kind of crypto mining instead of getting coins from reserve pool.
Actually I'm intrigued and I want to try it out soon.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │     T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  22nd  M A Y                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ZaynDale

T H E G O L D E N I C O

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 10:32:32 AM

This is ridiculous game,you need to purchase kitties to breed them and to earn more ETH its like the old farmville gaming.

Actually just the same with farming, and the only those who can do it are the people who have no full time job as they can take care those cats for profit. That's a good level of the game, and the thing is that Cryptocurrency is the prize when you want to trade them into other coins.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │     T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  22nd  M A Y                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
DigeNarrator

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:54:00 AM

hahas its a big example for why we need to use Komodo platform for this kind of projects
they have independent chain, so something like this can never happen.
bitorama

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:26:46 AM

250ETH a cat ? that's crazy
JLCoin

Activity: 116

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:49:44 AM

I don't get it. There are so many games exactly like this that you can join for free. The only thing that this has going for it is that it operates on a Blockchain. It's ridiculous that people are wasting so much money on digital images.
daniyalasghar

Activity: 122

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:50:31 AM

It's a real madness, when people are ready to pay thousands of dollars just for a virtual kitten. It's ridiculous that people are wasting so much money on digital images. I can't understand why people invest in this game instead of investing in some porfitable ICOs?
diguyo

Activity: 274

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:57:38 AM

250 ETH for one? My interest is piqued. Going to have to take a look at this...although, typically I'm probably late to the party and it'll be a heavy grind to get anything out of it.

Destiny already destroyed my soul, I can't take another grindy game.

warr1979

Activity: 564
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:01:09 PM

250ETH a cat ? that's crazy
Especially it's just a virtual cat, I am really don't understand the thinking of the rich.
I want to know the face of who person bought this cat with this price haha.
Freezingel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:07:37 PM

I read some topics on reddit about crypto kitties and some people that they sold their kitties for 250ETH? WTF?
What is this ?
It's just a game about virtual cat, you can breed them and sell them later. I checked their site and the price for one cat is quite expensive. I dont know why people want to pay an expensive price for that kind of things.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
georgeforeham

Activity: 152
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:11:39 PM

This is crazy! But thanks for clearing it up at least I know what crypto kitties are now Smiley
Melissa Smile

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:21:45 PM

Oh, I'm also was wondered about those kitties  Cheesy thanks for explanation Wink Smiley
cryptopan

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:25:00 PM

I read some topics on reddit about crypto kitties and some people that they sold their kitties for 250ETH? WTF?
What is this ?
It's just a game about virtual cat, you can breed them and sell them later. I checked their site and the price for one cat is quite expensive. I dont know why people want to pay an expensive price for that kind of things.
Maybe if the cats were breed you can sell the cats and exchange it to ethereum coin,thats why it coist a lot i saw the cheapest price of the cat its worth 246ETHs.

__ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▇ █  TRADELIZE  █ ▇ ▅ ▃ ▂ __
█≣≣≣ICO Starts :April 17,2018≣≣≣█▃Your laser sword in Cryptocurrency Trading ▃█≣≣≣   whitepaper   ≣≣≣█         
≣     Onepager     ≣     ANN Thread     ≣     Facebook     ≣     Telegram     ≣     Twitter     ≣
jacquelinecr

Activity: 294
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:45:29 PM

Anyone of you guys already have some kitties or signed up on this page?

Yes, i have already 4 kittens and i'm want to make more, i think they only be rise in price so it's interesting investment.

haha stop clogging up the network more  Cheesy

It's definitely an interesting app if so many users are playing it.
cryptogirls85

Activity: 169

Trying to be someone... someday

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:47:44 PM

So is there a way for me to adopt a kitten by someone who does not want it?... Since there is never an ugly kitten  Grin

AgatioX

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:50:42 PM

First of all 250 eth spent on a picture is insane waste of money imo...How many people could make their dreams come true to become someone they want just for the price of some shitty picture..

Not saying about network overload.
Thats insane and so crazy omg
juliasomething

Activity: 125

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:54:49 PM

Hello, guys! Today around 5 hours I tried to collect information about CryptoKitties from different sourses. And what I want to share with you:
1. CryptoKitties did a super-duper hype and it's great - I was waiting any interesting crypto-game since winter and couldn't find anything (maybe, you know and could reccomend me smth Roll Eyes) I didn't notice any great game hype since Pokemon Go.
2. if you want to join CryptoKitties - it will take a lot of time: you should know and understand all rules and principles (there are a lot of small-small-small details that make the game). And according some info: every day it will be a gap between new people and the first kitty-holders. Maybe, developers will add special rules or compensation after some period - no idea.
3. the main annoying thing - Ethereum network is almost not working... I was so angry Angry when I tried to buy 4 kitties I had chosen - and as a result - 4 times my transactions were not completed and I didn't buy any cat but comission was taken every time. Just imagine what can be with Ethereum network if few other hype projects will be released in December... Huh And one day such situation could be! That's very upset.

I still find it hard to understand why and how people are so hyped with this crypto game. yes, it is the beginning of a new era in the digital world and it's a good way to get more people involved in the crypto world.

But talking about cryptogames, I recommend playing one for free, in which you win crypto and then can use it to buy collectibles or you can keep it, exchange it into any other cryptocurrency. It's called FootballCoin, and it's a fantasy football manager. Those guys seem smart, since they are building their own blockchain, so that this thing that is going to kill cryptokitties, doesn't happen to them. All the best!
tevez_86

Activity: 118

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 01:07:33 PM

I myself have looked into Crypto Kitties and still don't entirely understand the concept. how do you breed or establish between male/female kitties? and how do you make money from it?

Activity Contest  \_____◢  ICO Forums  ◣____/  Promotion Contest
New Forum for Cryptocurrency Discussion
ICO Review Contest  / ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  ANN Thread  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ \  Signature Campaign
cryptobobo

Activity: 210

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:12:37 PM

This is the game ethereum released earlier,it requires you to buy some kitties to get it breed and you can earn ethereum i guess?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: