Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:37:16 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What the hell are Crypto kitties?  (Read 29791 times)
Asmus003

Activity: 476
Merit: 113

World-bounty.com

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 05:01:00 PM

Just next hype-project. Hope that massive hysteria will end until the end of the weak.

World-bounty.com         Caйт c oпиcaниeм бayнти нa pyccкoм языкe                                 
                                                                  [   J  O  I  N    N  O  W   ]                                                                                                   
Caйт c oпиcaниeм бayнти кaмпaний нa pyccкoм языкe. Удoбный кaлeндapь бayнти, тaблицa для мoнитopингa, выбopкa пo видaм зaдaний. Oбyчeниe. Пocтoяннoe paзвитиe caйтa.
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 05:32:06 PM

a purposeless, over hyped game that results on some investors losing faith in ethereum, cryptocurrency or else.
Ether delta is working (if you say that "working") very slow and bad. People are losing some ETH's during the transactions,
and a few moments ago my friend sent some ETH with 60 gwei gas price in 9 minutes.
Thats bad.. hopefully it will lose some momentum in a few days.

bountyjunkie

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

WEICROWD.COM - ICO Tech, Funding & Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 05:45:06 PM

Crypto Vanity !! Digital cats for $$$$ why why why?

Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:10:30 PM

I read some topics on reddit about crypto kitties and some people that they sold their kitties for 250ETH? WTF?
What is this ?

Oh yeah f those kitties, they are making my beloved ETH to go slow. Why I have started thinking that it has also affected the bitcoin in positive ways, I mean did these kitties bought lot of bitcoin to fluctuate the rates at all. Yeah surely that is the reason why it pumped and perfect to think that how my ETH is going down at the movement. Please kitties stop that non sense to devalue the ETH.

Hope that this period will overcome soon and we will see the ETH value going back to what is expected from it in the January 2018. How many of you guys think that is achievable really?
Malkazimir

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:21:01 PM

In my opinion, if the developers of the Ethereum platform do not take active measures to eliminate this problem in the near future, we will see a big drop in the price. Competitors are not sleeping. Next year the ethereum can lose its position very much. A little innocuous game hit so hard on the whole system ..
Mhedz

Activity: 336

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 06:26:07 PM

I read some topics on reddit about crypto kitties and some people that they sold their kitties for 250ETH? WTF?
What is this ?

i'm not sure if im right,but i heard crypto kitties is a game where you can breed and sell the kittens. i just wonder why it goes viral that cause ethereum congested and down?!!!!!hate those kitties lol😊

Noxmfs

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 06:47:30 PM

I can't believe we are back in 90s collecting "pokemons"
However this time its 2017 version on the blockchain platform.
Cryptokittens, It now takes 20% of all txs
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:36:16 PM

Dev team is really great, I seen that this game is a test in order for them to make adjustment just in case the system was over populated of so many transactions, and the team will adjust and fixed this problem making Eth platform more reliable in the long term process.

Do you have any resources that prove that this is actually the case? As far as I could find out so far, the Ethereum dev team said that they are thankful for this because it showed the weaknesses and where they have to work on, but not that they themselves launched this thing as a scalability test.
juliasomething

Activity: 125

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:52:32 PM

All my transactions are stuck pending

There you go. Have fun breeding thin air and get your money stole in the process.

Good luck with your cryptoLottery.
Hodll

Activity: 150

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:36:35 PM

I will not be surprised if there is a cryptocoyote devouring all the cryptokitties, still I find this phenomenon quite intriguing.
MyOddz

Activity: 150
Merit: 11

Here for a good time, not a long time.

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 08:47:07 PM

they're still network hogs thats for sure!

LOTS OF ETHEREUM ENS (.eth) NAMES AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE, CONTACT FOR DETAILS.
Ging

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:01:28 PM

kitties and cats ether network very slow what had  happen in the crypto world i have been out only for two days and this new concept appears what is this can someone please clarify?
GermanBitcoins

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:13:37 PM

We make chat for Crypto kitties players in telegram.
Join us for know about latest game features, hacks and improve your game skills
https://t.me/joinchat/HUGfQBLkwP6TB-jqX5EVgw
VarDiff

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:20:04 PM

This shit should stop they are killing the ethereum network

I'm sure you understand that this will not solve the issue at all.
Okay, let's say tomorrow CryptoKitties dev team decide to close their game.

But one day later someone can create a similar viral thing. A game, gambling or some other Ponzi scheme.
And this will shut down Ethereum network again.

Ethereum team should solve this on their side, DAP developers are not the root of this problem.
Fancyax

Activity: 196

Personal Text: Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:26:31 PM

They are just stupid virtual pets created and traded by stupid persons. They are clogging Ethereum network and making us loose money.
I wonder what are these people thinking when they buy these stupid kitties with these high prices.

Saifher

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:31:41 PM

The market seems to be stagnating right now, with the cheapest cats going for around 0.03 eth. Since the gas + fee to breed a cat costs around that same value, we'll probably see a decrease in ethereum's platform demand.

jgjw

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:08:53 PM

Anybody know where this game is popular / where most of the users are. Are there any means to figure it out? i.e; mostly in U.S.? Japan? etc.
abvhiael

Activity: 722
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:12:02 PM

i have just know read a thread talking about this kitties phenomena anf i read it is a game that make you money and it has relation with ether.
hashshashin

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:32:22 PM

The market seems to be stagnating right now, with the cheapest cats going for around 0.03 eth. Since the gas + fee to breed a cat costs around that same value, we'll probably see a decrease in ethereum's platform demand.
Indeed, the cost of ethereum's may decrease, because of this game.
I was also interested to see Catcoin - created in 2015. Interestingly there is a connection between them, or I do not see the obvious Huh

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
ceyceyki

Renewable Energy Cryptocurrency

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:37:50 PM

Guys do you believe that Ethereum went down because of these crypto cats game? I dont understand how it is possible. I mean many people still invest on Ethereum but they say in dumped because of this game. There should be another reasons.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: