Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:05:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What the hell are Crypto kitties?  (Read 29791 times)
lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:03:10 PM

I just know, many people are talking about this site Crypto kitties that make Ethereum network slow so all transactions take long confrimation. I do not know why this game so very influential of Ethereum. And i think its bad for Ethereum later.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
webmone

Activity: 287
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:39:00 PM

This is some kind of disgrace, I still do not understand what's going on. The Etherium network does not work all day, what will happen next. This is a bad test for the Etherium network.

LOL. It is the game. Playing it you even can learn more about blockchain. However, I think it is insane to deal with this game and dive into it seriously. Some guys buy these cats for hundreds of ETH!

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:51:55 PM

Who in their right mind is paying 250 eth for a digitally drawn cat? What's going on in this world  Grin.
bribed

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:25:52 PM

Crypto kitties is the world first blockchain games. In the game you collect and trade kitties I am really skeptical about the game as is ask you for your ethereum private keys

I didnt check out this kitty game and wont do so, but if they ask for your private key, you definitely should not give it to them. This is the most stupid thing that one could do and this could/ will end up in all your funds stolen. Its good that you are being suspicious! But to be honest I cant believe that they are asking for the private key, otherwise this would have been tagged as a massive scam already but so far I didnt read something like this yet. They might ask for the public key to connect your wallet to your account on their website, but for what would they need the private key? Would make no sense in my opinion.
voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:39:56 PM

well i just tryed to buy some cryptokitties but metamask is stuck in transactions or something , the kittiesite keeps saying that i still not own any kittie , that metamask is and was not my thing , still the deposits to metamask works flawless
Gloria_16

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:09:43 PM

It seems to be adults, cryptotraders and such a stupid occupation that also loads the broadcast network, unfortunately
Nadia_l

Activity: 826
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:22:13 PM

Being the simple game on the blockchain, actually the first one in this market, CruptoKitties will become the real marker for the blockchain usability!
Many Projects claims to be the worldwide but only a few of them will give the things go in the right mode after this game launch.
And for now we have the biggest network in the world is clogged by the simple CryptoKitties app.
ronbt

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:43:25 PM

Kitties made me wait for a day to get a smallish transaction through. Hope this is the last idea of this kind on Ethereum.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:54:39 PM

Why didn't they do a special coin just for Cryptokittens? Now, they are going to devaluate ETH. THey are going to lose money too if ETH is devaluated. It is like they are DDos ETH.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:56:36 PM

I read some topics on reddit about crypto kitties and some people that they sold their kitties for 250ETH? WTF?
What is this ?
Basically, it's a funny n cute way to try your luck)

Everything where there are kittens is bounded to be successful Cheesy People just love kittens
It is not about kittens! People just love new ideas, new and fresh money and there is one thing about being an early adopter.

Yeah! It is a world fill with different opportunities and crypto kittens’ game brought and opportunity for people to have fun and be earning a lot even in the process. It is frustrating for sure the way it affected the whole Ethereum network, but it is good it has happened now so the devs won't be too relaxed.
ferrybitcoin.1996

Activity: 294
Merit: 119

For Bounty Hunters, Don't Cheat or You DIE!!

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 06:58:41 PM

I think this Cryptocurrencies is not good, why they dont make their blockchain, and dont make Ethereum overload. Is there any solution for Ethereum?

xenomorphe1

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:02:39 PM

Sell ETH and buy other coins. ETH is no good now.
Lord casanova

Activity: 71

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 07:04:42 PM

it is a game developed on the ethereum blockchian which is consuming more than 15% of ethereum blockchain making the ethereum transactions slow and expense because people are using higher gas for transaction
oscarrsm

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:09:30 PM

Crypto kittie is a very smart project. To earn money in general on anything. Of course they completely hammered the ethereum transaction channel, and many are unhappy, I'm very angry as well. But it can not be denied that this is something new. This is the popularization of the ethereum. This will definitely affect the price increase. But Vitalik needs to work harder ....
xenomorphe1

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:20:32 PM

When people buying ETH on Exchanges are going to send their ETH to their wallets and that they discover that they can't send ETH to their wallets, they are going to sell them very fast.
Yana_M1

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:20:46 PM

This is even worse than tamagochi (or when in childhood he collected behemoths from the kinder - for these, you also have to pay money ...
ZaoXhou

Activity: 467
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:54:35 PM

This is even worse than tamagochi (or when in childhood he collected behemoths from the kinder - for these, you also have to pay money ...

Not only can you do less with them , then with tamagotchi but they are also 1000 times more expensive.
turmalin

Activity: 133

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:04:33 PM

Please, anyone. Shoot down these cats. Because of this game, there are big problems with ethereum transactions that prevent me from working
turneps

Activity: 225

umachit.fund

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:09:24 PM

Please, anyone. Shoot down these cats. Because of this game, there are big problems with ethereum transactions that prevent me from working
You're a buckler. How can you treat the poor animals like that?  Grin

pearlsome

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

MST Decentralize Robust AI Trading Platform!

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:23:43 PM

Why have not these problems been fixed yet? Already the whole Internet just groans that nothing is possible to buy and sell. I'm not ready to pay much gas for an expensive transaction. Maybe in the future it's good there for development, I do not know. But for me and at this second this is shit.

◎ SALE STARTS ON MAY 3rd ◎ UTC+7:00 ◎
◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦ MSTCOIN.IO ◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦
◎ Decentralize AI Cryptocurrency Trading Platform ◎
  ◦ ◈ ◊◊ ◈ ◦
 ◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦
   ◦ ◈ ◊◊ ◈ ◦
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: