Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:15:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MEET NKOR-New standard for verification and distribution of digital data  (Read 8431 times)
NeedsMoreJPEG

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:08:46 PM

I understand correctly that this is the POW platform?
Probably yes, but what is this very important question?
It turns out that I can earn with the help of mining, right?
On what algorithm will this work?

It will not work like regular PoW mining. The system will issue currency to those, who provided Nodes with computational power for content analysis.

The currency will be under our consensus algorithm which will be secured by reputation(voting) and stake mechanisms. We are in process of development and testing different parameters to prove scaling and redundancy for such consensus algorithm.
But in any case, I can make money with my computing power, all right?
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
NKOR (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 01:09:01 PM

Will I be able to purchase different authorial content using this platform?

Yes! Content creators will be able to receive payments for their work from content consumers.
That is, there will be a special trading floor where I can purchase a license right?

Exactly, the platform will allow content consumers to do so.
retrend

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:10:52 PM

I understand that reputation will be a global parameter of the system, it will evaluate not only the author's content, but the computing power of users? And will this result ultimately depend on this parameter?
NKOR (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 01:10:57 PM

It will not work like regular PoW mining. The system will issue currency to those, who provided Nodes with computational power for content analysis.

The currency will be under our consensus algorithm which will be secured by reputation(voting) and stake mechanisms. We are in process of development and testing different parameters to prove scaling and redundancy for such consensus algorithm.

right!
NeedsMoreJPEG

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:13:08 PM

right!
And what equipment exactly are we talking about? Is it going to be a videocards or an ASICs or something else?
kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:16:49 PM

Yes! Content creators will be able to receive payments for their work from content consumers.
That is, there will be a special trading floor where I can purchase a license right?

Will it be absolutely any content? Music, movies, books, games?
That is, it turns out the platform will also position itself as a publisher or I'm wrong  Huh
23coins

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:19:32 PM

I understand that reputation will be a global parameter of the system, it will evaluate not only the author's content, but the computing power of users? And will this result ultimately depend on this parameter?
It seems that way, yes Cheesy
retrend

Merit: 251

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:26:31 PM

Do you think this is the right decision? Will it really work correctly?
23coins

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:32:39 PM

I think that this is a very wonderful idea!
This will promote good content and help earn more to the participants of this project!
NKOR (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 01:32:53 PM

Not ultimately, but yes, it will depend much on this.
NKOR (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 01:42:31 PM

Will it be absolutely any content? Music, movies, books, games?
That is, it turns out the platform will also position itself as a publisher or I'm wrong  Huh

Yes, but we will start with books and pictures, after that -  music, later - videos, etc.
NKOR (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 01:44:46 PM

right!
And what equipment exactly are we talking about? Is it going to be a videocards or an ASICs or something else?

We are talking about computing power, which is able to run the content analysis, run container and can receive tasks. So, answer is - CPUs & GPUs.
NKOR (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 01:47:50 PM

It is not one single algorithm. We are working on different parameters and voting/validation mechanisms to make it work correctly.
But, of course, we are open to discussions and proposals.
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:22:36 AM

So the alpha prototype is already out? Seems that only couple of people got interested on this project. But checking the team, seems legit. How are you gonna boost your exposure other than telegram campaign?

Hey! thanks for your questions.
Alpha version is under development and will be online soon. We are just getting started, TGE is set for March, so we are waiting a bit longer for launching the bounty campaign. 15% of our tokens are allocated to the community, which means we have many ways to reward our members and supporters, and this is our intention.

Right Now we are busy with PR and recruiting private investors. Check out this article in Cryptovest: https://cryptovest.com/news/nkor-ico-top-entrepreneurs-join-forces-against-copyright-infringement/

And thanks for the prompt answer. Now your thread is progressing... Good luck! Wink
okaypool

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:24:01 PM

wow something new and interesting enough for me.I think that this project is worthy of a large investment
NKOR (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 12:24:45 PM

wow something new and interesting enough for me.I think that this project is worthy of a large investment

We are so glad to hear you say that! thank you
mitsarasss

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:27:31 PM

are you investing?
squallsed

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:31:39 PM

It looks very promising and above all something new and useful, I'll follow !

InfiniteGrim

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:32:37 PM

are you investing?
I think that now is the time to invest,the project is really profitable
okaypool

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 12:36:09 PM

are you investing?
I think that now is the time to invest,the project is really profitable
the idea is very cool,I think that it attracts an audience
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: