Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:04:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MEET NKOR-New standard for verification and distribution of digital data  (Read 8435 times)
mitsarasss

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:44:22 AM

we see that the developers are working diligently to resolve the posed problems,I think that they already do so well
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
23coins

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:51:00 AM

we see that the developers are working diligently to resolve the posed problems,I think that they already do so well
the work is very cool and powerful in my opinion I think that they have a great future
erik777

Activity: 504

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:59:05 AM

if they continue so wonderful to work with investors,then of course they will succeed.I think that is very important to properly configure the feedback

.▄███     ██████     ███▄
██████   ███████   ██████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
IMPRESSIO     ▄███████████████▄
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▄██▀   ▄▄█████▄▄   ▀██▄ ██
 ▄██  ▄███  █  █████▄  ██▄█▀
 ██  ███         █████  ██
██  ██████  ███   █████  ██
██  ██████  ▀▀▀  ▄█████  ██
██  ██████  ▄▄▄▄  █████  ██
██  ██████  ████   ████  ██
 ██  ███          ████  ██
 ▀██  ▀███  █  █████▀  ██▀
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
23coins

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:06:32 AM

if they continue so wonderful to work with investors,then of course they will succeed.I think that is very important to properly configure the feedback
I immediately noticed that here the feedback is very cool,I'm always confident that the Manager will answer any of my question
NKOR (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 10:07:39 AM

I immediately noticed that here the feedback is very cool,I'm always confident that the Manager will answer any of my question

Thanks, friend! always here to answer questions for our community (=
erik777

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:25:22 AM

sure that continue and will continue,I trust this project

██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
mitsarasss

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:49:45 AM

I was sure that the project can be trusted from the very beginning of his work
23coins

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:54:45 AM

I was sure that the project can be trusted from the very beginning of his work
I have long been watching the work of the project and I have no claims to their work.I am sure that will happen
leow

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:00:11 AM

heard a lot about this project,the audience is already pretty big
mitsarasss

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:01:18 AM

do you think that the size of the interested audience is really important for the project or is it not really necessary?
23coins

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:03:27 AM

do you think that the size of the interested audience is really important for the project or is it not really necessary?
I think it is obvious that the number of interested audience is an important indicator of the project,the more it means that investors too much
leow

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:04:55 AM

I think it is obvious that the number of interested audience is an important indicator of the project,the more it means that investors too much
of course I meant something that is very cool,when the project has a large audience.this means that investors too much and the project would actually succeed.in addition, investment will be sufficiently profitable
mitsarasss

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:05:38 AM

of course I meant something that is very cool,when the project has a large audience.this means that investors too much and the project would actually succeed.in addition, investment will be sufficiently profitable
it seems to me that to invest here in any case beneficial ahaha
erik777

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:06:42 AM

the benefit of investment in the project,on which this work is underway is very obvious.it seems to me that most benefits will go to those who from the beginning of the project

██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
23coins

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:09:38 AM

the benefit of investment in the project,on which this work is underway is very obvious.it seems to me that most benefits will go to those who from the beginning of the project
probably it had some sort of bonuses.I just discovered the project
NKOR (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 11:10:32 AM

probably it had some sort of bonuses.I just discovered the project

We will have special bonuses for early adopters, all info will be published when we announce the presale (=
leow

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:10:32 AM

Very cool that I can discuss this project with other really interested investors
mitsarasss

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:11:47 AM

Very cool that I can discuss this project with other really interested investors
and not only with investors,you can discuss the project with developers.for me, this tight connection with them is a very important indicator
erik777

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:12:44 AM

and not only with investors,you can discuss the project with developers.for me, this tight connection with them is a very important indicator
I think that this is one of the main advantages at all,unless you count insane profits for investors aahah

██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
23coins

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:13:48 AM

I think that this is one of the main advantages at all,unless you count insane profits for investors aahah
it is directly connected.this project is good for investors because over it there is a serious and dense work which we have seen in the thread
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: