Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:32:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you believe in Lending platform's ICO?
Yes.
No.
Lending coin platforms are not legit/they are ponzi schemes.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Do You Think About Lending Coin Platforms?  (Read 361 times)
cryptounite (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 10:02:43 AM
Last edit: December 11, 2017, 11:04:17 AM by cryptounite

Lending coin platforms are like wildfire these days. They attract people like honeycomb attract bees.

Of all the Lending coin platforms, I have found Gold Reward Coin(GRX Coin) as much better than any other lending coin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hatuey

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:44:49 AM

I would rather not risk my money to that degree. All it takes is some big fud to lose it all on a platform. Say bitconnect, regalcoin, salt or any of those was cracked open and exposed as a ponzi and all similar platforms become exposed by default too.
IlfarIldarovich

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:00:41 PM

need to know what projects to support ,you can run into fraud and then stay with nothing
cryptounite (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 07:06:44 PM

I would rather not risk my money to that degree. All it takes is some big fud to lose it all on a platform. Say bitconnect, regalcoin, salt or any of those was cracked open and exposed as a ponzi and all similar platforms become exposed by default too.

But they are still working Huh

cryptounite (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 07:07:33 PM

need to know what projects to support ,you can run into fraud and then stay with nothing

That's a very high probability in this case.

MyOddz

Activity: 150
Merit: 11

Here for a good time, not a long time.

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 07:16:11 PM

I've yet to see anything which says they will compete with companies in the fiat currency world.

LOTS OF ETHEREUM ENS (.eth) NAMES AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE, CONTACT FOR DETAILS.
SM23031997

Activity: 1092
Merit: 582

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:28:26 PM
Last edit: December 05, 2017, 07:41:14 PM by SM23031997

GRX - Everything looked fine to me until I saw that 8% affiliate commision and 1.1% daily on your Investment. Seriously?? How??
Days Will come when they also book some loss but they pay 1.1% as they promised it to people. For me, GRX is a scam for sure but Can't predict anything about it's running duration as People love to take risk and Love to invest in schemes that are too good to be true.

Sorry about that but it's Up to 1.1% daily, quite possible in the world of cryptos and tokens. Still, that 8% affiliate commision triggering my mind. Can't say how legitimate the site and project is but looks good on paper. I will never ever Invest in this as after seeing everything and evaluating every aspect of this GRX it looks more likely to be a ponzi scam to me

apoub coin - Nothing on that site to shout that we are legal. Only project information is available on the site, no information about the project team is there. Just like GRX, I will put it in the same category with GRX.
mekar sari

Activity: 1302
Merit: 501

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:31:49 PM

I'm not too sure about lending, I prefer to see coins that move naturally like BTC, ETH, WAVES, and some other coins.
I see lending like instant money and can be very risky

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:33:58 PM

Until the day they wont, that is the way people get scammed, at first everything seems right and you get your payments and then they disappear and you lose money that is very common among HYIP, I'm not saying this is a scam but it is a risky investment as anyone that knows anything about crypto should know that lending and investing in icos are two of the most risky things you can do.
buytheeffinD

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 07:45:54 PM

Dude WTF are you smoking? Bitconnect and SALT are two vastly different things. One is a clear ponzi scam in which you get the next person in so you can make money (Bitconnect) and the other is a legitimate platform (SALT) in which has been vetted so USA investors were allowed and had strict KYC AML procedures before you could get any. Putting them in the same sentence is going to give people the wrong impression.

Bitconnect=Ponzi
SALT=Legitimate

But don't take my word for it look into both and see for yourself.

NoiseBoy

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Sound. Fury. Signifying.

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:57:36 PM

Lending coin platforms are like wildfire these days. They attract people like honeycomb attract bees.

Today, an ICO of one more lending coin has started.

Apoub coin, which is exactly the same copy of regalcoin, not only the working but also the website and the coin logo are almost exactly the same as regalcoin.

Regalcoin was quite successful, and it reached about 100$ from the 1$ ICO price.

Of all the Lending coin platforms, I have found Gold Reward Coin(GRX Coin) as much better than any other lending coin.

So are you guys going to participate in Apoub coin's ICO or will you avoid it?

Or you just don't believe in lending coin platforms?

First of all, no, I absolutely will not be participating in the ICO. Second, there is a market for coin lending and liquidity, but it's in such a premature state currently that I wouldn't risk it. You need a decentralized platform for it to be trustless. Current iterations potentially expose the user to exit scams.
cryptounite (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 06:02:39 PM

I've yet to see anything which says they will compete with companies in the fiat currency world.

In the lending world or the whole cryptocurrency world?

cryptounite (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 06:06:29 PM

GRX - Everything looked fine to me until I saw that 8% affiliate commision and 1.1% daily on your Investment. Seriously?? How??
Days Will come when they also book some loss but they pay 1.1% as they promised it to people. For me, GRX is a scam for sure but Can't predict anything about it's running duration as People love to take risk and Love to invest in schemes that are too good to be true.

Sorry about that but it's Up to 1.1% daily, quite possible in the world of cryptos and tokens. Still, that 8% affiliate commision triggering my mind. Can't say how legitimate the site and project is but looks good on paper. I will never ever Invest in this as after seeing everything and evaluating every aspect of this GRX it looks more likely to be a ponzi scam to me

apoub coin - Nothing on that site to shout that we are legal. Only project information is available on the site, no information about the project team is there. Just like GRX, I will put it in the same category with GRX.

Yepp, you could say that GRX is the best of all those projects.

About commissions and daily returns, they say they trade with the lent money. Now 1% and 8% referral returns, in the crypto world, I would say it is possible, but for how long, I could not say that.

cryptounite (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 06:08:23 PM

I'm not too sure about lending, I prefer to see coins that move naturally like BTC, ETH, WAVES, and some other coins.
I see lending like instant money and can be very risky

I am sure that it's quite risky. But any crypto investment sounds risky to me. Except for BTC.

illiki23

Activity: 602
Merit: 295

Hail Eris!

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:45:45 PM

It depends on the platform.

Any which 'guarantee' some percent profit is going to be a ponzi scheme.  There are legit ones out there but won't be making absurd claims.

People can make a quick buck with HYIP programs but it really is gambling and in the long run the odds are stacked against you.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███    

██████████

██████    

███████████

███████████████    

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

na]][/font][/font][/size][/font][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table][/tr
cryptounite (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 10:06:07 AM

Until the day they wont, that is the way people get scammed, at first everything seems right and you get your payments and then they disappear and you lose money that is very common among HYIP, I'm not saying this is a scam but it is a risky investment as anyone that knows anything about crypto should know that lending and investing in icos are two of the most risky things you can do.

You are absolutely right. But if they work for more than 3 months, that is enough.

As most of the lending time is for 3 months or 100 days.

In that time, people can get quite good returns, and if they lend again, that's extreme greed, and extreme risk, in that case, they should not worry about getting scammed.

bittrextrouble

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:15:48 AM

Lending coin platform can be very lucrative.

I guess choosing the right honest company which also is good at protecting themselves for hacking is important.

So far i am in SALT.
Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:30:12 AM

i dont really believe on these lending coins and i don't invest these icos when they hide the faces behind these projects so might be it is just  a scam

cryptounite (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 11:25:49 AM

Dude WTF are you smoking? Bitconnect and SALT are two vastly different things. One is a clear ponzi scam in which you get the next person in so you can make money (Bitconnect) and the other is a legitimate platform (SALT) in which has been vetted so USA investors were allowed and had strict KYC AML procedures before you could get any. Putting them in the same sentence is going to give people the wrong impression.

Bitconnect=Ponzi
SALT=Legitimate

But don't take my word for it look into both and see for yourself.

Yepp, they are quite different platforms.

BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:04:43 PM

You are absolutely right. But if they work for more than 3 months, that is enough.

As most of the lending time is for 3 months or 100 days.

In that time, people can get quite good returns, and if they lend again, that's extreme greed, and extreme risk, in that case, they should not worry about getting scammed.
At the end it is your decision, if you feel comfortable with your investment that is fine, but you must not forget that Bernie Madoff run  a ponzi for decades and many people lost their money, so how long a site has been online and being able to pay its customers is not proof in itself they are legitimate business, I would not invest in such a project but that is because I'm risk adverse, the more risky investment in all my portfolio are my bitcoin holdings.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: