Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:47:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Millennials chose Bitcoin over Traditional banking  (Read 222 times)
coinpediaJordan (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:13:37 AM

Around four millennials are investing in Bitcoin. Since, they claiming that their fund is safe as well as they earn more in Bitcoin investments
Read more here:  Traditional banking
godrey123

Activity: 188
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:20:49 AM

I think the reason why millennials chose bitcoin rather than taditional banking ia that they are more open minded to the current technology and see the advantages of cryptocurrency. Plus Bitcoin is very easy to use rather than traditional banking where you need to fall in line and wait longer. Millenials are more courageous to take risk.
tuniscu

Activity: 25

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:30:52 AM

These are the right choices, investing in bitcoin has a lot of risk but huge profits from bitcoin than most other investments.
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:33:45 AM

Around four millennials are investing in Bitcoin. Since, they claiming that their fund is safe as well as they earn more in Bitcoin investments
Read more here:  Traditional banking

Well, it's no surprise that millenials would actually choose bitcoins traditional banking because they're thinking of a more long term invest rather than an inert money growth. Banks just ensure your money is safe with them but millenials would rather invest or convert their money to bitcoins instead. Very very smart move for them.

kevoh

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:56:24 AM

I stumbled upon a similar article on the survey demonstrating millennials preference to Bitcoin over traditional banking. Of particular note, is the high interest rate the millennials can get by owning some bitcoins as compare to the shitty interest rates offered by the conventional banking system. Bitcoin (and other altcoins) has sort of rapidly turned people into millionaires in a short time due to the high interest rate. Little wonder millennials like us are quickly embracing it.

Here is a link to the bitcoin survey conducted by Harris poll on behalf of blockchain capital:  http://www.survey.blockchain.capital/#1509374164943-0459e929-976e
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:59:23 AM

Maybe they chose bitcoin instead traditional banking because bitcoin saving has no hazel to deposit and withdraw money. Bitcoins is also easy to use because of digital transaction purposes and its look like social if you used bitcoin if you are millennials. Unlike traditional banking more hazel in deposit and withdraw money.
salihno71

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:17:10 AM

No surprise there. New generations accept new technologies more easily since they basically grew up with computers and internet and for them it's a native thing while older people still don't see it as a fully secure and safe thing because they don't fully understand it. As the technology gets easier to use, so will the attitude of older people change.
AlexanderAnthony

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:57:47 AM

I'm a millenial and I do not prefer to invest or put my money in the bank. I put my money in the stock market where it will gain more profit than in bank and I know that it has a high risk of putting your money in the stock market rather than in bank. But I think most millenials are risk taker. Where we choose to have high risk, high reward rather than low risk low reward way of earning. And bitcoin has a high chance of having a larger profits than traditional banking and I think it is because in traditional banking it has a lot of papers and documents you must present and also going to the bank and completing the transaction there takes a lot of time and it has a lot of hassles. So being a millennials who are always in technologies it is more prefer to chose bitcoin over traditional banking.

Jeric_

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:06:16 PM

Many people, I included really prefer bitcoin over traditional banking because of greater return of investment.
Traditional banking is also an investment but with very minimal gains due to low interest rates.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: