Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:11:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Two reasons why "they" are pumping the price of Bitcoin.  (Read 257 times)
Ucy (OP)

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:33:01 AM

I am a bit convinced that government is behind the recent Bitcoin pump. Here are reasons for the pumps :

1. To buy as many Bitcoins as possible in order to fullly control it and manipulate the price in the future.

2. To buy as many Bitcoins as possible, make some profits for the "futures investors", dump them all, crash the price and create a massive chaos in Crypto World. This is to enable  Regulators to step in and  take full control of Bitcoin or ban it entirely. Most users will eventually welcome the moves for their investment safety.
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 3677

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 10:46:05 AM

I am a bit convinced that government is behind the recent Bitcoin pump. Here are reasons for the pumps :

1. To buy as many Bitcoins as possible in order to fullly control it and manipulate the price in the future.

2. To buy as many Bitcoins as possible, make some profits for the "futures investors", dump them all, crash the price and create a massive chaos in Crypto World. This is to enable  Regulators to step in and  take full control of Bitcoin or ban it entirely. Most users will eventually welcome the moves for their investment safety.

which government is behind the recent Bitcoin pump? USA, China,.....etc

1. you can mine bitcoin so if I have 1M bitcoin can’t have full control of bitcoin.

2. daily trading of bitcoin more than 160kBTC it is hard to be controlled by price only.
Shamie1002

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:00:01 AM

At first, I was thinking the same thing. But when I have read a thread about it in the forum one thing is for sure, Government can't take control of cryptocurrencies.

I think this thread would help somehow as another source of information by others perception and knowledge.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2480424.0

It was clearly explained by some op.
JoyofCrypto

Activity: 198
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:03:00 AM

The recent BTC pump happened because of a lot of new people hearing about crypto and wanting to get in and also new big whales throwing their money into BTC after hearing news about CBOE and Nasdaq trading Bitcoin Futures.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: