Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:08:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CARTAXI (CTX)  (Read 203 times)
Gilliam (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:11:22 AM

We all know the dissapointment happened on their bounty as the promised not been made. But we need to move on. It was listed on coinmarketcap just few days after ICO ends.

Now Im having some CTX that decided to put for holdings, do you think guys that this will be soon pumped hard? I noticed that CTX now shown value on Etherscan that's why I noticed that I have CTX lol. Meaning it was now being recognized.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:35:15 AM

We all know the dissapointment happened on their bounty as the promised not been made. But we need to move on. It was listed on coinmarketcap just few days after ICO ends.

Now Im having some CTX that decided to put for holdings, do you think guys that this will be soon pumped hard? I noticed that CTX now shown value on Etherscan that's why I noticed that I have CTX lol. Meaning it was now being recognized.

If you think that CTX is worth to hold for long then just trust your judgement. You will never think like that if you see some "stuffs" that can possible increase the price of CTX. Disregarding bounty issues, I think on devs are doing their part to make their token more valuable and reasonable to trades.

I have some CTX too on hand but decided to hold since it's useless to dump - low value. Id rather face the risks of holding it than dumping that token for low value. So for now Im disregarding it as loss. If their token became zero value,  no regrets as I considered it as loss.
Jaya912

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:45:57 AM

If you think that CTX is worth to hold for long then just trust your judgement. You will never think like that if you see some "stuffs" that can possible increase the price of CTX. Disregarding bounty issues, I think on devs are doing their part to make their token more valuable and reasonable to trades.

I have some CTX too on hand but decided to hold since it's useless to dump - low value. Id rather face the risks of holding it than dumping that token for low value. So for now Im disregarding it as loss. If their token became zero value,  no regrets as I considered it as loss.

How did you get CTX token? From bounty or not? Why do you consider it as loss?
 May i know what happen with the bounty since i am not join. Sorry for many question.
However, cartaxi is famous token i think the value will go up soon but not so high. If something happen with the bounty mean bounty hunter will do something.
bmartin44

Activity: 85
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:48:36 AM

I also earn some CTX from bounty, and I put sell order at reasonable price and hope to get out of this nightmare soon. I will avoid to join ICO bounty in future unless the project is firm.

BitHerring

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:55:54 AM

If you invested in CARTAXI, then you should wait. The price of the token will only grow. The project is unique. The first taxi-evacuator I heard about.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
AlexaSonda

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:00:57 PM

Believe me it's just a matter of time, cartaxi is a long term project. If you look at the roadmap, I think next year it's ctx can pump hard, because they will do Promoting on the US and Chinese markets.
Snorren

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:41:10 PM
Last edit: December 05, 2017, 01:49:11 PM by Snorren

Their promo video gave me flashbacks to when I first saw the trailer for "Sharknado"...

"Wtf?!?!"

Plus another gem i found at their youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVgHl5n5io8
Is this a joke, taking the piss out of the ICO scene?

10/10 warning flags for me

goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:13:14 PM

How did you get CTX token? From bounty or not? Why do you consider it as loss?
 May i know what happen with the bounty since i am not join. Sorry for many question.
However, cartaxi is famous token i think the value will go up soon but not so high. If something happen with the bounty mean bounty hunter will do something.

Thru bounty. Why I considered it as loss? Since for many weeks that I have participated there, the rewards is really a small due to misleading title especially to those who stayed there for 10 wonderful weeks. Aside from that, there's a hacked sheet issue on the translators part resulting to all payments sent to the hacker. Spaceman and Dafar are believe part of the scheme and now they are both red tagged.

But that isn't the main topic here as the OP just wants to know what is our view on the future of CTX. Like I said Im seeing their devs doing their part. If my "considered loss" token will show me spectacular price someday then that's it.
urosan

Activity: 46
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:42:48 AM

After few months since ico sale i still believe in this project. As stated in previous post, the devs are doing their job. They expanding their business in other cities and hopefully in 2018 they'll get to USA market. I receive dividendes every month, so this part also works. The project is alive and working. The price of token itself don't go up, that's true, but i believe it will, when more people will get to know this project. Maybe they need to put more effort in marketing.
Headachez

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:54:38 AM

I find the best thing to do is trust your gut and really with coins like this the best option is to do nothing but hodl.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:18:59 AM

Holding on to some other coins can sure make a worth now that the tokens and Altcoins are pumping because new investors are seeing the worth it would bring in the future, but don't get your hopes too high because it can still be a risk in investing with this kind of Coins, but for Car taxi it is holding for now and it got a value of $0.043488, lets just say just keep on holding because for years it can be a worth wait.
Mihaylovic

Activity: 910
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:40:34 AM

I think cartaxi project is not a sleeping giant. there are so many projects that have more potential comparing with cartaxi. I mean how many times do people need to repair their cars? And why would they download an application for it...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: