Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:26:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stuck transaction - No hope ?  (Read 391 times)
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:48:22 AM

-snip-

MY previous post on this thread...they won't take it if your transaction is TOO low....I did a couple (see my previous post) one went thru at

2c in an hour! Without an accelerator helping ...because original fee was too low....The other later...but is sucks to wonder

you can try the acclerator..if the fee you originally did on the BTC transaction is too low the viabtc app will tell you
i mean did he already try to use paid service from viabtc? I know if free service doesnt accept transaction if the fee isnt 10 sat/b or higher. But if you scroll down, they say if they offering paid service.
ViaBTC’s Transaction Accelerator is a FREE service for the community. We also provide paid accelerator service for special cases such as urgency, extremely low transaction fee etc.
Fee standard
According to transaction size, a donation of 0.01 BTC or BCH per KB is required for each transaction.
Please contact support@viabtc.com for details.
I mean, he can try contact them first and ask for paid accelerator service if OP want to use paid service.

If i'm not mistaking, the payed acceleration service will even work with a 0 fee transaction (as long as you get it broadcasted).
BUT 0,01 BTC/Kb is huge... His transaction is 0,559 Kb, thus would need an "extra" fee/tip/... of 0,00559 BTC, bringing his total fee up to 0.00000336 + 0,00559 = 0,00559336 BTC, which is almost 1/3th of the value he's depositing...

I've had BTC on my 2 issues both come up as a transaction fee to low to accelerate. *then again mine were stupid low like 12c and 2c on 2.5k transactions* Sad

they did go thru eventually, w/o using an accelerator....knock wood it works the same for the OP of this thread!

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: