Bitcoin Forum
August 23, 2024, 02:14:08 AM *
News: All versions of Windows are affected by a critical security bug; make sure you update.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What happened to ETH and IOTA?  (Read 221 times)
AICoin_Official (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

AICoin-Leader of Global Cryptocurrency Tickers APP

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 11:30:34 AM

what I have heard is that IOTA skyrockets and ETH transactions become extremely slow, is there anyone who can tell me about the exact situation here?

By the way, I have an analysis here, just for your information.

BTC:
BTC price surged today with decreasing volumes, and our logic of 5-Day MA still applied. There’s nothing more persuasive than the several rounds of “candy bonus” to encourage investors to hold on to their BTCs. Positions can be held as long as price remains above 5-Day MA. Never put all your money

into one basket and add your positions at high levels.

LTC:
LTC still follows the strong move of BTC and remains around the new all-time high. Price also holds a chance to set new highs together with BTC in the short term. Hold on to your positions when price remains above 5-Day MA, leave right away if closing price breaks below it.

ETC:
ETC price still oscillated with decreased volumes today, which, however, was a little different from what happened in last round of choppy move. Let’s see whether price can restart a choppy and upward move tomorrow or not, when it does, then price may break below the short-term floor. ETC is

expected to continue its choppy move in the next 1-2 days.

ETH:
Basically, ETH will share the same trend with ETC and focus on the choppy pattern. The short-term price action remains weak, and ETH shouldn’t be allocated as the main asset in terms of investment for now.

BCH:
BCH allocated within a narrow range between resistance and support level with extremely low volumes. Again, main funds are good at consuming our patience as it’s become more and more difficult to book profits from major coins.

Altcoins:
Most altcoins started to fall today after the surge in their prices. DO NOT chase high or you will stand on the mountain top by all yourself. Once BTC restarts its upward move, funds are likely to be drown out from altcoins since current strength of BTC bulls is insufficient, new source of funds is vital and

needed for another round of rally. By then, altcoins prices will be severely limited and you are locked up at the all-time high.

AICoin-Leader of Global Cryptocurrency Tickers APP
Follow us on:
Official website: www.aicoin.com / Twitter: @AICoincom or https://twitter.com/AICoincom / Facebook: @AICoinOfficial or https://www.facebook.com/AICoinOfficial/
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:00:56 PM

what I have heard is that IOTA skyrockets and ETH transactions become extremely slow, is there anyone who can tell me about the exact situation here?

I sent out about 1 eth today and it got the six confirmations in about four minutes, and it is always getting those transactions in about six minutes or so, so i can really say that the network is faster than before, i dont know why you are saying that it is pretty slow.

And iota is just going up because of pure speculation, i dont think that it will keep going up, it has been growing a lot and it diserves to have a little dip before it touches five bucks each.

I really missed that train, i dont know why i haven't jumped in there before.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀