Bitcoin Forum
July 09, 2024, 04:58:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRYPTOCURRENCY] (zeepcoin) ZEEP Privacy-focused cryptocurrency  (Read 768 times)
zeepcoin (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:43:46 AM

zeepcoin is a new cryptocurrency based on new technology. It's major benefit is to provide much stronger privacy to both the senders and receivers of transactions. With zeepcoin you are your own bank. Only you control and are responsible for your funds, and your accounts and transactions are kept private from prying eyes.zeepcoin improves upon the base new technology in several ways that strengthen its anonymity and reduce the size of the global ledger of all transactions, called the "blockchain".

Because of the decentralized and peer-to-peer nature of thezeepcoin network it becomes more robust and resilient as it becomes larger. We encourage all users to run a full node, if they are able to. Running a zeepcoin node does not yet require a huge amount of processing power, but it does require a few gigabytes worth of disk space to store the blockchain, and there will be some impact on your bandwidth especially from connected nodes that are catching up on the blockchain. The easiest way to run a zeepcoin node, without affecting your home bandwidth.

Running the Node
Once you have the tools above downloaded and unpacked you don't need to do anything beyond running the zeepcoin  daemon (ZeepcoinD ).

On Windows: locate zeepcoin in Windows Explorer and double-click on it. If it opens and then closes, or crashes after starting, then you may want to start it from within Command Prompt in order to see what errors arise.

zeepcoin  (SFI)  is a privacy-focused cryptocurrency that is not based on Bitcoin's code. zeepcoin aims to be a tangible and untraceable digital medium of exchange. It intrinsically has a higher degree of privacy than Bitcoin or any of its various forks.

Features
*Untraceable payments
*Unlinkable transactions
*Blockchain analysis resistance
*Adaptive parameters

KEY Specifications

Pos algorithm: new  Bitcoin based  algo (about 1:1 performance for now). Memory-bound by design using AES encryption and several sha256 candidates.
Max supply:  5100000000

For more information, you can read our white paper from website and roadmap to run this coin

The Basics
-----------
zeepcoin works a little differently to what you may have become accustomed to from other cryptocurrencies. In the case of a digital currency like Bitcoin and its many derivatives merchant payment systems will usually create a new recipient address for each payment or user. However, becausezeepcoin has stealth addresses there is no need to have separate recipient addresses for each payment or user, and a single account address can be published. Instead, when receiving payments a merchant will provide the person paying with a "payment ID". A payment ID is a hexadecimal string that is 16 or 64 characters long, and is normally randomly created by the merchant. An example of a payment ID is: Zl2ByfLFjEhFdAoTz7EDkiYQRh3DqqxFzR2

Checking for a Payment withzeepcoin wallet
If you want to check for a payment usingzeepcoin-wallet-cli you can use the "payments" command followed by the payment ID or payment IDs you want to check. Note that this can also be done with GUI wallet.

Logo : https://avatars2.githubusercontent.com/u/34271166?s=400&v=4
Name : zeep Coin
Script : sha256
Maximum supply : 510000001
Premined : 100 %
POS Reward : 5% Annual
Ticker : Zeep
Algorithm :  sha256
Network Type : Peer 2 Peer
Source Code : https://github.com/zeepcoin/zeep-src
Currency Website : http://zeepcoin.com
Block Explorer : http://explorer.zeepcoin.com/
RPC Port: 50548
Network Port: 50547

exchange coming soon : coinexchange.io

we welcome your suggestion and bounty programs are open for all countries with good BTC Cents Please reply .....

Regards
denisaardelean

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:17:53 PM

hi dev, any program bounty and program airdrop  Huh Huh
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 01:19:37 PM

Lower the supply what is this obsession with huge supplies? Why are developers so greedy isn't making a million Euro's enough anymore?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
QiuShi 518

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:37:39 PM

GPU mining tools where to download?
samspaces
Legendary

Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:39:04 PM

No thanks.

p3ngu1n

Activity: 304
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:06:54 PM

Premined : 100 %

Good bye.
sorinslv

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:48:14 PM

premined 100% but you have pool http://pool.zeepcoin.com/

this is from your website and you dont have any wallet
laiwendersky

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

B2B - Find, Connect, Trade

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:58:11 AM

100% premine.....
What functions does the coin provide? how to distribute the premine? why do we need this coin?

IshakDib

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:45:46 AM

I am an investor in this project and I am confident and  I see it in the moon soon ,  good luck for all team
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:17:24 AM

I fail to see exactly what's so new about this coin compared to other privacy focused ones and it's only PoS without a PoW phase.
jezus

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:23:11 AM

I am an investor in this project and I am confident and  I see it in the moon soon ,  good luck for all team
How to invest in xiaomi i am in europe?

█████████████████████████████████████████
██                                     ██
██ █████████████▄ ▀███████████████████ ██
██ ██          ▀██▄ ▀██▄            ██ ██
██ ██            ▀██▄ ▀██▄          ██ ██
██ ██              ▀██▄ ▀██▄        ██ ██
██ ██                ▀██▄ ▀██▄  ▄▄████ ██
██ ██                  ▀██▄ ▀████▀▀    ██
██ ██                    ▀██▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ██
██ ██▄                     ▀██  ██  ██ ██
██ █████▄                 ▄▄██  ██  ██ ██
██     ▀███▄        ▄▄██████▀ ▄▄ ▀████ ██
██ ████▄ ▀▀██ ▄▄██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄████▄▄    ██
██ ██  ██  ▀███▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀████ ██
██ ██  ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▄           ██ ██
██ ████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▄          ██ ██
██   ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀█ ██   ██ █▄         ██ ██
██ ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ███████ █████████████ ██
██                                     ██
█████████████████████████████████████████
LASER ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT BORDERS

A BLOCKCHAIN-AGNOSTIC SERVICE LAYER
FOR IMPROVED SPEED, ANONYMITY, AND INTEROPERABILITY
[]
Squa7ch

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:25:27 AM

5 Billion in supply? Why do you need that many of coins?
I dont see much information to read about this coin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: