Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:55:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to find online work that pays in btc?  (Read 2043 times)
ashaksagnis

Activity: 630
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 11:41:50 AM

I also want to be a community manager in Telegram. So i guess i need to contact team of selected project and give my offer ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hanakoasu
Copper Member

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:30:37 PM

better you should find in the internet. maybe you can find the job you need
ReenaRobert

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:16:59 AM

May be you can participate bounty program .you will get more profit later you can covert btc or whatever you like.
Now Bounty participant  get more profit.
Yana_O1993

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 08:25:32 AM

sometimes there are bounty campaigns in which there is a BTC payment

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
julerz12
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1108

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 02:06:02 PM

There are other websites and platforms that anyone could take a look into when finding cryptocurrency-related jobs.
Here are some:
https://www.linkedin.com
https://crypto.jobs
https://cryptojobslist.com/
https://cryptocurrencyjobs.co/
And of course, here on Bitcointalk. Most can be found on these sections: Project Development and Services

Mila52

Activity: 1022
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:05:12 PM

From my experience,I will say that it is difficult to find a decent job without relevant skills and experience, and even on BTT it's very difficult. There are any managers, for example Yahoo62278,who pays for participating in a signature campaign in btc. But it's difficult to joined into his project. He only dials 100 people.You canl writing and selling articles on some sites, but the conditions and requirements are very tough. You must hard work to get a good reputation, and as result worthy earning.
Maymun_lavigne

Activity: 434
Merit: 126

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:17:19 PM
Last edit: September 30, 2018, 03:36:45 PM by Maymun_lavigne

Bounty campaign, is a way to get bitcoin or altcoin here, it depends on your expertise. but I suggest that you join the prize campaign first, you can check it in the prize section. Bounty campaigns usually consist of signature campaigns, social media, translators, articles, and video campaigns. You can learn first to join a campaign that has the skills for you to do. Bounty campaigns require more time, it depends on their project which usually lasts quite a long time. but you will get results that are commensurate with what you do. You don't need to find a job because you can make your own work in the world of digital currency. In the world of digital currency we are free to do anything and everything is more flexible because we can make money much easier than when we work in the real world. The work I mean is like trading and participating in investment in a project. Make sure you can do your best because when we can do the best and focus, we can get a satisfying income.
andigentho

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:54:53 PM

Hi, friend.
You can enter the bounty section of the forum there is a lot of work that will be paid with BTC and ALT. You can do with Facebook, Twitter, blog articles, signature, e-mail, telegram etc.
good luck.
drgomez89

Activity: 294
Merit: 26

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:14:02 PM

well this thread was interestingly useful. there were a lot  interesting responses , i have never seen a bounty who pays in bitcoin, a thread who compile this kind of bounty it would be very very useful.

and i noticed the search engine of the forum is not the best of all.  thx guys for all your advice
 i just found this thread with this kind of bounty i just told.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0 this is the link
good luck guys

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
oneidentity

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 12:45:41 AM

Try searching telegram channels with job offers. I know one such channel - CryptoService "Room154". It puts the latest vacancies, as well as a summary.
Oregano012
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:21:06 AM

If you looking for a Community manager or other related work better check up-work some job hiring there are Community manager or Blockchain developers that pays in Ethereum , for alt coins  i think doing bounty a less effort but still profitable depending on what ICO / Bounty you are looking still up to you on what you wanted to do and what you can do. good luck finding job Smiley there are to many opportunity in this space so i doubt you wont find anything sooner
Marry_OI

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:04:31 PM

Hi I am looking for online job that would pay in btc or alt coins. It could be admin of some telegram community or anything else. Not able to find the correct thread for such postings. Thanks
You can participate in the bounty companies - all subscription, take part in social networks, do the translation. And you can also participate in airdrop, but earnings will be less.

5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 09:24:11 PM

Well i think bounties are the only reliable source of income. I have been searching the internet for some good free money making techniques but failed miserable, there are some pay per clicks sites but you'll get fed up with them because they pay very very less and takes alot of time.
sell my ac_________nt

Activity: 448
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:49:50 PM

You can start doing bounty and get the altcoins then you can sell and get the bitcoins. It is very simple.
xeltran
Copper Member

Activity: 74

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:26:30 PM

you can post it here or search one https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=198.0 as of now its really difficult to get into community manager cause first of all you need to have a experience on being one you might get lucky if someone doesnt ask for yours. iv been on a team that hold bounty campaign previously we get a little portion but since the manager become inactive i was force to do bounty again life move quicker than you expected lol

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:13:05 PM

Well i think bounties are the only reliable source of income. I have been searching the internet for some good free money making techniques but failed miserable, there are some pay per clicks sites but you'll get fed up with them because they pay very very less and takes alot of time.
Only reliable source of income? no they are not.

Look closely on how many bounty hunters are complaining with their current situation and what they have been experiencing with the bounty they are joining. Most of those aren't really paying anymore and if there will be a payment in token then you're lucky if it gets listed to an exchange but most of the time they don.t

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀