Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:44:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Airdrops  (Read 2951 times)
quanbin27

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:40:37 AM

You can search good bounty in : https://icobench.com/ ,http://icorating.com/ , https://crushcrypto.com . And you will make money from bounty. You need a account twitter with many follower and account bitcointalk from jr member to ...
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Obligations123

Activity: 156

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:26:15 AM

I use all my time on bounty. Because I make more money on bounty. Almost all the airdrop I participated in was scam
Agamatal123

Activity: 188

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:09:10 AM

Bounty is the best campaign compare to worthless airdrop
intermilannx

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:13:47 PM

I think the bounty campaign will be much more interesting
brooklynian

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:47:57 PM

Things are really changing very fast. Bounty is no longer as interesting as it used to be. A project may look very good and attractive and at the end of the day, you will find out that the project is a scam. Many project are scam nowadays and it is always painful if you have spent your time to work for this kind of projects.
Tuturtinular

Activity: 994
Merit: 152

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:29:08 AM

Things are really changing very fast. Bounty is no longer as interesting as it used to be. A project may look very good and attractive and at the end of the day, you will find out that the project is a scam. Many project are scam nowadays and it is always painful if you have spent your time to work for this kind of projects.
I really am wrong in the last few months I wrong chose ico I have worked and have taken the time but no results I get now I hope on this one project that I myself joined in it and I joined the signature campaign program and I am sure it will be different because I have analyzed in detail.
intermilannx

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:06:06 AM

I see very scam projects, the market is down so everything is pretty bad Cry
BigTeeths

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:50:49 AM

Dear community,
How can I start with bounty campaigns? Is it still interesting and profitable? Maybe you have some lifehacks or just advices?
I can make a posts in FB and Telegram for 1k Russian speaking audience, translate documents into Russian.
Where do you look for interesting Airdrops? How much can i earn?

No, their aren't profitable anymore. They just need your account to add more numbers on their group. They are just using you to spread the word about them and do a lot of work to scam many investors. Airdrops are not a good bounty any more and it is a complete waste of time and also the risk of getting spammed in your emails with phising.
marktanlao

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:09:40 AM

hello friend, try this  > https://app.bountyportals.com/  you can see all available bounty campaign list
some of our members here is a bounty manager of app bountyportal with a high ranked so its legit i guess
but all around you can find most og legit campaign here at bounties area MarketPlace - (Bounties Altcoins)

Goodluck friend,
P_percy

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:11:40 AM

AirDrop is regrettable. your give up!  Grin

Haha.
Most of the Icos are scam that's why the bounties and airdrops related to it just a time waste.
Aleksey5701

Activity: 354

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:24:01 PM

1. Title: Bountyhive
2. Official website: https://bountyhive.io/r/Elpaso
3. The official branch for bitcointalk: no
4. Additional links: no

5. Activity Type: Automatic Bounty and Airdrop

6. The limit of participants: 2 000 - 4000

7 Start: has already begun

8. Conditions:

- Registration https://bountyhive.io/r/Elpaso
    - Fill in the profile (social accounts) and specify the ETh wallet in the office
    - Follow the news channel https://t.me/bountyhiveio (Bountyhive.io News), once you add a bounty campaign or Airdrop, you can take part in it. The campaign is hammered in about 2 hours.
    - For Airdrop it is enough to simply subscribe to telegrams
    - Reports about your reposts or retweets, you do not need to send anywhere. Everything is automatically calculated.
    - Site checked

9. Acknowledgment: Register in the bounty on the link.-bountyhive.io/r/Elpaso
10. Acknowledgment: Join our Telegram group: https://t.me/cryptobountytop. Every day we publish fresh Airdrops, Bounty and tips.
Mikado$

Activity: 170

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:57:11 PM

Dear community,
How can I start with bounty campaigns? Is it still interesting and profitable? Maybe you have some lifehacks or just advices?
I can make a posts in FB and Telegram for 1k Russian speaking audience, translate documents into Russian.
Where do you look for interesting Airdrops? How much can i earn?

The current trend is the competition for bounty platforms from service and quality. This positive and automatic redirection allows you to track and easily join in a quick way. Amazixbounty and bountyportals are very attractive platforms. Follow them to select the best quality campaigns. Hope you get the information efficiently.
bheem0

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:55:49 AM

Hi..all.

I hope to do few bounties as well airdrops.How can I approach to that with minimum requirements,now I have Facebook,twitter fans with considerable amount is this enough for me?

And also If we have to make any comments about any coins in the BCT, does it become any spam message?
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:57:51 AM
Last edit: September 21, 2018, 01:27:48 PM by ivanst776

Hi..all.

I hope to do few bounties as well airdrops.How can I approach to that with minimum requirements,now I have Facebook,twitter fans with considerable amount is this enough for me?

And also If we have to make any comments about any coins in the BCT, does it become any spam message?

Jamota459

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:06:53 AM

bounty is the best campaign to make more profit than airdrop no one invested in airdrop ico only bounty campaign
Sharingjoy

Activity: 130
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:39:47 PM

I use all my time on bounty. Because I make more money on bounty. Almost all the airdrop I participated in was scam
Wow congrats for making money on your bounty. I just hope that soon I can make my token worth and be able to participate in a good bounty.
shova1

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:28:13 PM

bounty is the best campaign to make more profit than airdrop no one invested in airdrop ico only bounty campaign
It depends...I've received more from a couple of airdrops than from some bounties that took months of everyday work.
jacmaniac

Activity: 157

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:17:13 AM

There were many big bounty campaigns before , But from this year ICO and bounty is going to be down, guys. This is very sad news for everyone. Maximum ICO are failing thta's why bounty camp also failing. You may look regularly on bounty thread. Good luck .
Veeggaa

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:42:31 AM

the world of cryptocurency is indeed difficult to predict, maybe this year is a cycle that is running, we must be clever to choose if we want to follow a number or airdrop, all the spirit of friends will be beautiful in time
CryptoPowerL

Activity: 358
Merit: 29

ASO Service

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:55:16 AM

There were many big bounty campaigns before , But from this year ICO and bounty is going to be down, guys. This is very sad news for everyone. Maximum ICO are failing thta's why bounty camp also failing. You may look regularly on bounty thread. Good luck .
You're wrong. The problem is not in the ICO, but in the falling market. If the market were growing, then the ICO would have good fees.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: