Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:18:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Issues with etherdelta ?  (Read 1118 times)
Kayeshlyn

Activity: 294
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:38:06 PM

Have you ever tried increasing your gas up to 200,000? Ethereum blockchain is really congested right now. Due to cryptokitten. However, blockchain of Ethereum will be back as soon as pending transactions will be finished.
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:33:34 PM

maybe you should wait for him because there may be interference on the network, his system, but to be honest as long as i make a deposit in etherdelta i never had a nuisance
justdimin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:33:09 PM

Am I the only one having issues with etherdelta ?
I've been trying to deposit from my wallet to the platform and it's not working .
I upped the gas price ,still nothing ...

Is this potentially related to the broader issue  of ETH transfer?
I suggest you give it 1 or 2 days for the situation to clear up a bit before you make more transfer.
It is for sure related and anyone who is not using a high gas price for transaction is just going to end up having their transaction held for a while when the network congestion settles down which for not the crypto kittens have refused to even give the network a breathing space. Hopefully within some days there should be some calm.

Also am I faced having problem with pending many hours but still not successful the transactions of mine on etherdelta deposit and buy sell order not only that I can't  make any new order as well...
I guess the OP's case here is different. It is not even about the transaction not going through, it is the platform itself not responding even after trying to make transactions. I will advise he both refreshes the page and try again or he gives another browser a try. I am not experiencing making transactions anyway and as long as the gas price are high enough, transactions should be completed.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:51:59 PM

Op, you will need to check your internet connection or probably refresh the etherdelta platforms as even now I just make transactions there.  You should try to make deposit again as this is going to go through this time. Etherdelta is one of the best tokens trading platforms now and one will need to appreciate them as hitbtc has started disappointing traders!
spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:41:14 PM

Right now, ED or Etherdelta is now asking for a big amount of gas. It is just because, of the cryptokities. Idk if that was the right term but kitties were included in that. And that makes the block of ethereum overloaded.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
FAB_coin

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:52:26 PM

scalability in public blockchain system. so pending transactions occurrence are too often to cause users inconvenience as well as the stress.
Fast Access Blockchain implements 3new technologies that make sure to create a high Scalability(thousands times), decentralized and reliable. if you wanna know more, can join the telegram:t.me/fabtoken. please feel free to ask.
yrreg ger

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:13:30 PM

Right now, ED or Etherdelta is now asking for a big amount of gas. It is just because, of the cryptokities. Idk if that was the right term but kitties were included in that. And that makes the block of ethereum overloaded.
I do also think that the problem with the etherdelta was caused by the cryptokitties. They have caused a major traffic in the blockchain and a huge problem with transactions on etherdelta for days. Due to it, we are required to use higher gas price and of course more eth to be able to transact. It was annoying and a pain in the neck.
johnrickdalaygon

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:28:42 PM

I've been trying to deposit from my wallet to the platform and it's not working .

recently, I have no problem with etherdelta i used metamask in transacting with etherdelta so i can easily handle all of the transactions and it is so smooth. I recommend you to install metamask on your personal computer. Goodluck to you.
TravelMug

Activity: 2646
Merit: 851

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:02:03 PM

I do also think that the problem with the etherdelta was caused by the cryptokitties. They have caused a major traffic in the blockchain and a huge problem with transactions on etherdelta for days. Due to it, we are required to use higher gas price and of course more eth to be able to transact. It was annoying and a pain in the neck.

Blame everything on cryptokitties. This game went viral causing all the congestion in the ethereum network. GAS is increasing to get your transaction confirmed. Ethereum network now is similar to bitcoin. Mempools are clogged.

Its not EtherDelta's fault here. But once everything settles down, after this so called cryptokitties game died down, everything will be back to normal although there's no timeframe for it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:27:42 PM

Blame everything on cryptokitties. This game went viral causing all the congestion in the ethereum network. GAS is increasing to get your transaction confirmed. Ethereum network now is similar to bitcoin. Mempools are clogged.

Its not EtherDelta's fault here. But once everything settles down, after this so called cryptokitties game died down, everything will be back to normal although there's no timeframe for it.

True,when this game became so popular people who uses Etherdelta is affected too and is affected badly. I won't mind using high gas price but of course you will have a second thought about doing it because it is not totally worth it. Things were okay and fine but when this game also used Etherdelta, everything became a headache. I am really wondering if why Etherdelta did not say anything about this, we as traders who uses this exchanges somehow deserve an explanation. An explanation why we are affected badly and will enlighten us to what really happened.

deddod

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:30:38 PM

yes I am also having the same problem with you. but my friend suggested to raise the gas to 50 and finally my problem is solved. Grin

▄█▄
   ██▀  ▄█▄
  ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
 ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
▐█▌  ▄█▀  ▄▀
██   ██  
██   ██  
██   ██  
▐█▌  ▀█▄  ▀▄
 ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
  ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
   ██▄  ▀█▀
    ▀█▀
████
▀▀▀▀
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▐████
▀▀     ▄▄▄▄▄▀██████████▐████
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████▀ ▀▄▄▄     ▐████
▀▀     ▄▀███▄▄▄▄       ▐████
▄▄   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▐████
▄▄   ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▐████

▀▄▄▀▀▀  ██████           ▐████
██████▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████

▄▄  ████▀▄██████████▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀ ▄████████████▐████
BIDIUM       ▄█▄
   ▄█▄
  ▀██

▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
  ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▐█▌
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
  ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▐█▌
 ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▄██
▄▀
  ▄█▀  ▄██
   ▀█▀
  ▄██
       ▀█▀

Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:24:05 AM

Maybe the internet is just slow. Or the system or the platform is down, try to do it again later or maybe tomorrow just to be sure. There really are issues sometimes on etherdelta.

Thank you for your information, actually i want to try also on Etherdelta as my exchanges site for my coin. But now i'm doing some research on how to trade and Bittrex is my first exchange site that want to trade my altcoin before the other one, because there's so many people or user say's that bittrex is a good exchanged site especially nowadays.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:52:57 AM

Maybe the internet is just slow. Or the system or the platform is down, try to do it again later or maybe tomorrow just to be sure. There really are issues sometimes on etherdelta.

Thank you for your information, actually i want to try also on Etherdelta as my exchanges site for my coin. But now i'm doing some research on how to trade and Bittrex is my first exchange site that want to trade my altcoin before the other one, because there's so many people or user say's that bittrex is a good exchanged site especially nowadays.

Bittrex is a good exchange because there are variety of coins you can choose from and the base currency can be bitcoin, ethereum or fiat whereas in etherdelta it is only ethereum. ERC-20 tokens are first listed in etherdelta and it is a good opportunity to buy the coins at a low price because once the coins are listed in bigger exchanges, its price shoot up so you can have a valuable amount of profit.

For now, there is a network congestion happening in Ethereum network because of the game crypto kitties. Transactions have been delayed that's why you have to increase the gas for your transaction to be confirmed faster and since etherdelta is base in Ethereum Mainnet then there are delays in the processing of transactions. I deposited a token recently and forgot to set the gas transaction higher so it lasted two days before it appeared in Etherdelta.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
droptableguy2

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:34:23 AM

I'm using etherdelta to store Etherum and the ERC20 platform token. I find that Etherdelta has a pretty simple and easy to use interface. I've been using it for a long time and I have not yet detected any complex errors.

Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:56:03 AM

I'm using etherdelta to store Etherum and the ERC20 platform token. I find that Etherdelta has a pretty simple and easy to use interface. I've been using it for a long time and I have not yet detected any complex errors.

Exactly there is an issues with etherdelta in the few weeks the big reason is they attack by virus called kittens. All the problems related to pending transaction are responsible for the virus. So mainly they have many account has been gone in that huge clogged of transaction.
TomUyamot

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:09:17 AM

You are not the only one going through this sad experience. We all have experienced the same. This has actually grown annoying in the past days. As what I have read, aside from the growth of Ethereum transactions, Crypto Kitties have also added a significant amount of network traffic to the already-congested Ethereum network. I hope the people behind the project will respond accordingly and promptly.
uelque

Activity: 812
Merit: 126

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 09:38:21 AM

Etherdelta today got the same issue as the OP said. It was the first time I've experience such situation, where I can't withdraw or either deposit and I really hope that this problem is already fix by tomorrow.

Hoping I won't lost this one!  Sad , btw, how long does this problem occur sometimes??
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:49:23 AM

Etherdelta today got the same issue as the OP said. It was the first time I've experience such situation, where I can't withdraw or either deposit and I really hope that this problem is already fix by tomorrow.

Hoping I won't lost this one!  Sad , btw, how long does this problem occur sometimes??

im using etherdelta for quite some time now or until i trade some of my coins and tokens but so far i didnt experience any of those problems that your facing. ive heard etherdelta has been hacked lately and maybe this is the reason why you cant withdraw or process any transactions because ed are still fixing and upgrading thier database to the latest systmem and update in order to avoid loophole so that hackers wontt be able to access them anymore. these is not also caused by cryptokitties because as i see the etherium blockchain arent that really congested.
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1718

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:56:01 AM

The exchange is ok.

Its great that its decentralized but it really needs to get better servers and hosting to protect themselves from getting hacked again.

Their interface also needs works. Its currently very confusing for a newbie. Also the speed are horrendously slow when buying and selling.

kenzawak (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 851

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:21:22 AM

Apparently ,they're having the same issue as last time but with another game that's congesting the network.
I'd wait before using it for any transaction .
Check recommended gas prices here :
https://ethgasstation.info/
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: