Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:17:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Issues with etherdelta ?  (Read 1118 times)
KomrelliManikanta

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

trade.io - Join the Trading Revolution trade.io

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:45:56 AM

Etherdelta is good if you take some precautions like using metamask and opening the correct website. Some people just shout at them but Etherdelta is a decentralized exchange which I like the most.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▽  TRADE.IO  ▽     ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Shivasenap

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:36:05 AM

Etherdelta works fine for me. I always trade with etherdelta for some ethereum based coins. We need more decentralized exchanges like etherdelta in the future.
chocobo21

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:51:23 AM

It works fine for me too but you neeed to use a lot of gas I use around 50 gwei but transaction and it works great
Sihab76

Activity: 1302

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:03:44 PM

I have no problem while using Etherdelta, maybe you should wait a few minute and do it again to deposit your coins it will work.
Yes sir i am agree with you in the opinion. I use the etherdelta wallet but I can't get any problem. But few days ago Etherdelta's wallet dns hacked by some illegal person.
TedMosby

Activity: 1120
Merit: 437

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5274318.0

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 03:46:04 PM

Am I the only one having issues with etherdelta ?
I've been trying to deposit from my wallet to the platform and it's not working .
I upped the gas price ,still nothing ...

although you've increased the gas, you need to make it "enough" for them. not just increase it.
check the latest gas price here https://ethgasstation.info/. I recommend you to follow the gas from that site, at least the same amount of gas.
I also got this problem when cryptokitties hit the network. and then, I follow this step as suggested by my friend, and it solved.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:44:40 PM

You need to make sure you are on the correct website and after the dns server was re routed to a phishing site I decided to extract all my coins from there and just not use it. If I do use it in the future, I will make a new wallet and just load tokens there to ED, not use the wallets where I hold coins in general, would only use the wallet to send a token to buy or sell one at a time.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
havoc928

Activity: 379

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:50:54 PM

set gas to 21 and start again. maybe eth network have some lag so your order can't be complete

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (   About us   Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
sandos

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:20:00 PM

dont use this exchange. even it list all new token so fast but this site so slow and make me feel angry all the time

WatchMaker

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

PUFFY FINANCE

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:50:12 PM

I've been trying to deposit from my wallet to the platform and it's not working .
Etherdelta went through series of attacks in the early December 2017 from DNS Hacking to DDoS by some losers. Thankfully, they finally fixed everything and now everything is working fine again. 

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:02:31 AM

yes, It's same for me, i deposit to my wallet is not working, maybe a lot of pending transaction.
I talk to admin no response.  Sad
Ether delta exchange itself is really not the problem. The problem is mainly the Ethereum network itself and all he has to do is to wait and depending on his gas price, the transaction may take some time. However, with trying to deposit even after increasing the gas price, which is something I am not experiencing. Maybe he should just refresh and start all over again. It should work.
tengek37

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:19:25 AM

yesterday I was having such problems.
probably because the ETH network is bad so the transaction traffic is interrupted.
makecurrency

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:01:23 PM

I cannot trade on EtherDelta now. Error by error, sorry by sorry... but all of thing are not solved
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:19:17 PM

I thought it was only me that is having this issue. Ether delta is really a pain and the experience depositing coins for exchange is better experienced than to be explained. I was trying to deposit a coin for exchange for 3 days and in the process i lost all the ether in  my wallet and it was on the fourth day that the order was executed and by that time the price was  down.
stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:58:36 AM

Etherdelta is one of the worst exchanges that you can encounter with as a crypto trader. Etherdelta has so many issues like having prototype or pishing site. There are so many crypto users that had been scammed by these fake sites. So we must avoid of using this type of exchange in order to secure our accounts. And if you are going to trade in this exchange better check first the URL before sign in your private key.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
ralph_0608

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:18:47 AM

Etherdelta is one of the worst exchanges that you can encounter with as a crypto trader. Etherdelta has so many issues like having prototype or pishing site. There are so many crypto users that had been scammed by these fake sites. So we must avoid of using this type of exchange in order to secure our accounts. And if you are going to trade in this exchange better check first the URL before sign in your private key.
Etherdelta exchange is not users friendly slow transferring transaction and every transaction needs to have gas fee even cancel of order has a fee good thing there is a new IDEX which also listed most erc20 coins

wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 04:20:01 AM

I been have the same situation but i tried to refresh many times and then my balance shown there, other my problem with this exchange is so long loading to get the dashboard, sometimes take more than 10 minutes to get in and this is make me not comfortable and waste my times. So now i prefer to trade on Fork delta.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: