Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:16:50 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: EDUT: The world's second 100% honest Ethereum ICO  (Read 466 times)
ueetoken (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:35:30 PM
Last edit: December 05, 2017, 01:15:45 PM by ueetoken

Reason For Token Listing

The simplest reason for this Token sale and ICO listing is my wish and sincere hope that my children will achieve more in life myself, and I want to give them every opportunity I did not have & to give them the best possible chance of a successful happy life.

I would like to say I have the ability to save $50,000 to give each child $10,000 to help them through University - but I simply do not have this level of finance.

Plus,  my children take after me - so they will need every piece of help we can give them......as god-bless them, they are not to sharpest tools in the box.

https://www.ueetoken.com/

Wait… is this a joke? Is it a scam?

Neither! This is real—and it's 100% transparent. You're literally giving your money to someone on the internet and getting completely useless educational tokens in return.

There are no “whitepapers,” no “products,” and no “experts.” It's just you, me, your hard-earned Ether, and my children's education.

What happens if you reach your $50,000 target - do we get a refund?

You're kidding, right? Seriously? Their children.

I will donate every penny my children do not require for their higher education to other under-privileged children, if we exceed our $50,000 target.

CONTRACT ADDRESS: 0x87bC61a21e8a4435051873f9f5AD653174CA00D5
samwolf

Activity: 64
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:47:39 PM

Seems more legitimate than most ICO's nowadays. At least it's honest!

Hope you hit your target and get those kids Educated!
rafzalan

Activity: 714
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:51:25 PM

Why not? you can sell your token.
My question is, what was the first one?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Highspeed123

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:55:18 PM

Nothing wrong with this, it is when people do this for personal gain and pretend otherwise....then it is an issue. I think this is a good idea and I wish you all the best. Honesty really is the best policy. Smiley
d1337r

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:56:21 PM

This topic could be seen as spam IMO. At least your announcement post is slightly funny.
Renegade1979

Activity: 280
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:57:11 PM

Unfortunately most ICOs end up as all the tokens or most of the coins that don't get listed at Cryptopia, that means the dev dumps premine and runs away. But unfortunately those ventures that seems to troll such behaviour are scam either. I'm talking VIOG. No airdrops even. That was greedy!
qomariah95

Activity: 1190

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:08:38 PM

So this is an announcement for help for people in need?
Hopefully with this announcement we can get immediate help so that people in need can have a right to them.

ueetoken (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:16:24 PM

Seems more legitimate than most ICO's nowadays. At least it's honest!

Hope you hit your target and get those kids Educated!

Many thanks. Fingers crossed!
ueetoken (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:23:50 PM

This topic could be seen as spam IMO. At least your announcement post is slightly funny.

I can assue you this is NOT SPAM. I am 100% serious about raising capitol for my children. Albeit one wants to become a Pokemon Trainer, my eldest is currently viewing Universities for next year - which is how I came to think about how I am going to afford it.

Please check the code as it has been verified.
p3ppymon

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:32:55 PM

So, you fundraising money for education. This is good.
I truly think that education is an investment. A good investment.
I thank my parent for the opportunity they gave me. Now, I am independent thanks to the money they invested on me.
Whether your kids will become successful, would you also share with token hodlers some of their revenue?
ueetoken (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:49:12 PM

So, you fundraising money for education. This is good.
I truly think that education is an investment. A good investment.
I thank my parent for the opportunity they gave me. Now, I am independent thanks to the money they invested on me.
Whether your kids will become successful, would you also share with token hodlers some of their revenue?

I believe it would be unfair for me to pledge monies yet to be earnt to a third party - and saddle my children who are yet to enter higher education, with an unknown amount of debt.
ueetoken (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:35:54 PM

So this is an announcement for help for people in need?
Hopefully with this announcement we can get immediate help so that people in need can have a right to them.

I am trying to fund my own kids education. I don't want them to end up like me!

However, if my goal of $50,000 is reached, which is looking extremely unlikely, any additional funds will be given to help fund kids educations in poorer parts of the world. All funds raised after the $50,000 will be donated.

The token is not listed on any exchanges, so is pretty worthless, but at least it's for a good cause and 100% honest! And you never know, maybe one day it will get listed and make everyone who has invested rich! (This is highly unlikely)
robinhande

Activity: 157

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:26:38 AM

Maybe you can apply to the charity, but I think they will not agree to your application, because there are more people need more help than you.
here, I disapprove of this kind of thing, because we can not distinguish the authenticity of things, professional things should let professional people to do.
Think about it, many children in the world are going to lose their lives for economic reasons, not to mention education.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: