Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 04:42:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can I use 2 account same device?  (Read 207 times)
SR Studio (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:42:07 PM

I use my bitcointalk account from my device. But my friend can use his bitcointalk account from my device??
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:39:02 PM

I use my bitcointalk account from my device. But my friend can use his bitcointalk account from my device??

You and your "friend" share a computer?  Roll Eyes

Anyway, this shouldn't be a problem, unless you're going to join a signature campaign / bounty campaign, since the managers might not find your story credible enough.

Bitcointalk.org does not prohibit the use of multiple accounts from one home/device/person, but it is highly frowned upon by some users of the forum, which is understandable ( signature spamming, cluttering up the forum with useless posts, account sellings, scams....)

Which basically means you can't get banned for the solely reason of having multiple accounts, but you could get negatively trusted.

greeklogos

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:02:40 PM

You and your "friend" share a computer?  Roll Eyes

Anyway, this shouldn't be a problem, unless you're going to join a signature campaign / bounty campaign, since the managers might not find your story credible enough.

Bitcointalk.org does not prohibit the use of multiple accounts from one home/device/person, but it is highly frowned upon by some users of the forum, which is understandable ( signature spamming, cluttering up the forum with useless posts, account sellings, scams....)

Which basically means you can't get banned for the solely reason of having multiple accounts, but you could get negatively trusted.
That's correct. While you are just a commentator here on the forum you and your friend can share your internet, but after you both will join any campaign this is going to be count as multiply account and you two are going to be permanent banned from the forum, cause it is out of rules and moderators and/or managers can think that this "friend" does not exist at all and you just use the forum for money making as much as it is possible.
Better say to your friend to use his phone's internet to not have a problem Wink
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:08:18 PM

"My Friend" -- {Laughs like Jimmy Carr }

I don't know what does device imply here but I hope you're not talking about a 'mobile phone' because normal people don't share their mobile phones with their friends.Speaking of privacy,how can you share same computers ?

To answer your question : Yes you can use two accounts from the same device as long as your're not spamming,shit posting,scamming or farming accounts.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: