Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:21:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you see the bitcoin economy 10 years from now?  (Read 1948 times)
Jembut Ireng

Activity: 586
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:26:11 AM

I'm sure that the economy of bitcoin will continue to grow and increase significantly, with the support of many devs. and the ever-increasing user then economic bitcoin will be an important part of the transaction.
Seaze007

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:49:35 AM

Bitcoin is growing fast and everyday a lot of people takes interest in this. I too started the other day and I am very willing to invest my time here. With that said, with the drastic growth of bitcoin worldwide, how do you see the bitcoin economy 10 years from now? Thank you as always.
I see the future of bitcoin 10 years from now is very progresseive. And I hope they dont stop because their are so many people are getting interested to know and invest in bitcoin. Because I believe bitcoin is our future.
satria stell black

Activity: 146
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:18:39 AM

Bitcoin is growing fast and everyday a lot of people takes interest in this. I too started the other day and I am very willing to invest my time here. With that said, with the drastic growth of bitcoin worldwide, how do you see the bitcoin economy 10 years from now? Thank you as always.
I see the next 10 years Bitcoin's economic development will get better and better. I believe the next 10 years Bitcoin enthusiasts will get even more all the countries of the world will use Bitcoin in their lives every day. I'm sure Bitcoin will be the most valuable future coin and everyone just wants to have it.
Barrett Edwards

Activity: 36
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:25:01 AM

10 years from now, what is important is not where bitcoin goes or is price, but the only thing that would matter will be bitcoin s a technology  / crypto as a technology

None will really care about the price after  10 years , surely  none among you early investors
kalawang

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:43:51 AM

In my opinion I see bitcoin the most precious cryptocurrency in the world after 10 years. I know will run up last to forever.bitcoin will be successful and.always be. Bitcoin is running for almost 20 years and you should knew that bitcoin is not that easy to down cause many.whales and cryptocurrencies earners strives for this
kisscoin

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:57:18 AM

Of course, we can only Express our assumptions or wishes... I hope that bitcoin will become our daily currency in all spheres of life support! To hell dollars, I choose bitcoins! Who's with me?  Grin
patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:02:29 AM

9 years ago, Satoshi introduced Bitcoin and started the decentralized currencies for everyone to use. Initially, BTC then was chump change and no one bothered to give it a second look. Now BTC is a juggernaut among crypto currencies and in ten years, i believe crypto currencies will be stable enough not to fluctuate and realize a world where everyone uses crypto currencies.

ghost424

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:43:11 AM

The Bitcoin economy might be different from what we are experiencing right now. We may have Bitcoin as a legal mode of transaction everywhere in the world. We may have different cryptocurrencies that might be used in the future if we study how to integrate Blockchain technology in different technologies and platforms.
Firdausiii

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:59:38 AM

I think the 10 year old bitcoin economy from now on will grow. Currently bitcoin has gained a lot of trust from investors. And every day bitcoin growing.

I agree the most powerful and most widely used currency for its benefits to users. Bitcoin is still the best and the future is good. Yes bitcoin from now there will be more development on the platform
tableofcontents

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:04:24 AM

10 years from now I think we would have already, globally, accepted and adopted to how crypto currency is changing our lives. At that point in time, it is possible that there is something that would be more sophisticated than crypto currency. This is just the beginning of the digital age. Something like, when our ancestors first discovered coins as monetary system.
Dukjila

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:06:44 PM

I think that in 10 years BTC will remain one of the most expensive crypto currency. Given that the maximum BTC cost about 20K, I assume the cost in the same area. But if the attitude at the level of governments of the EU or China changes, the cost of BTC may increase by a factor of ten.
elkafee79

Activity: 122

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:29:48 PM

I think bitcoin will remain in 10 years again. because I believe it is the future currency. maybe bitcoin will more stable and more valuable.
gurupauts

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 12:32:04 PM

I think if bitcoin will continue to exist and will continue to grow then in 10 years of course bitcoin will have a very high price because demand is high and bitcoin will be a good investment and the economy will also surely increase

IgniHash

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:38:47 PM

I think Bitcoin will stay the same. No significant updates. We can compare with Ethereum which always make an innovative idea. I heard, there is some technology that better than blockchain, its called Hashgraph. https://coincodex.com/article/1151/hashgraph-vs-blockchain-is-the-end-of-bitcoin-and-ethereum-near/ So if Bitcoin showing no great updates, well the bitcoin technology will be replaced by others.

webdevmastery

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:46:21 PM

Japan will be a very rich country because today they are using cryptocurrency in order to improve their own economy and because of that there will be a lot of people who are going to be very rich and living a wealthier life.
Approxilite

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:02:51 PM

Well for me we have the same point of view what will exactly happened to bitcoin economy 10 years from now, and maybe there are more investors will try to invest there funds in order to gain higher profit by using bitcoin and also to those people who are trying to learn what are the opportunities given by bitcoin and itself but before that we are ahead to them because we have already knowledge about bitcoin from the start.
pernah ada

Activity: 95

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:49:37 PM

For me, bitcoin can not be predicted in the next 10 years could be bitcoin prices soaring high and could drop drastically.
Mikejones64

Activity: 86

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:22:45 PM

Bitcoin is becoming popular drastically over few years. I believe, 10 years from now, half of the investors in the whole world will invest in bitcoin. And since there will be massive investors in the future, bitcoin and othe altcoins price will be higher than expected. I can feel that from now.
safarabela

Activity: 353
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:04:44 PM

I believe 10 years from now bitcoin will become bigger with so many users around the world. Bitcoin will be more commonly used as currency and many stores will receive payments using bitcoins.
Jaydis

Activity: 81

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:32:22 PM

10 years is enough for bitcoin to be more popularized worldwide, I think its enough for bitcoin to fully established and introduce to country didn't recognize Bitcoin and also maybe the governement legalized the Bitcoin and recognize bitcoin as their tools for economic growth, I know 10 years have a lot of improvement in Bitcoin features. And I expect a lot from bitcoin after 10 years.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: