Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:59:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you see the bitcoin economy 10 years from now?  (Read 1948 times)
JerryJam

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:38:39 PM

In recent years, the crypto currency has become more and more popular and spread. There are 600 billion dollars on the currency exchange. The greater part of which is bitcoin. The government fears that it can be a means of financing terrorism in the world market. The EU can create a database of crypto currency holders and access to purses .It

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:03:32 PM

Bitcoin is growing fast and everyday a lot of people takes interest in this. I too started the other day and I am very willing to invest my time here. With that said, with the drastic growth of bitcoin worldwide, how do you see the bitcoin economy 10 years from now? Thank you as always.
These types of threads are being created everyday, and the forum is getting more and more spam with the majority saying the same shit over and over again. There is a search feature in the the forum ,use that for your ease. The answer to your question in simple language is that you can't say, it can be a bright one, it cannot be a bright one. A single person's opinion is not going to affect adversely, events determine the future. Stop wasting your time on silly questions, concentrate on more important and better things.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Blue Bell

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:05:30 PM

I would not limit myself just looking for 10 years on bitcoin only but to the whole cryptocurrency economy.. So yes,, crypto will be a big player in developing one country economically and that is a huge statement,, I know.. But I do believe it will happen because even now at this price,, we can sense how it help individual investors financially and to see how it works out for the society,, high hopes is reachable..
I think 10 years are more than enough for bitcoin in a short time bitcoin achieved a lot of its goals and targets and in 10 years bitcoin will reached to a lot of countries which will be a very achievement for bitcoin because a lot of countries want to join bitcoin world realized that importance of bitcoin and if all they countries make bitcoin legal so there is possibility that bitcoin can end world poverty and can be international currency.
superjeyy

Activity: 182
Merit: 147

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:11:28 PM

What tomorrow may bring is still unsure in the world of Bitcoin, what more in 10 years? Looking through how  things have developed over time, hopefully in 10 years things would be more progressive that it will allow Bitcoin to continually expand its horizons in terms of its reach to people. I think that after 10 years, Bitcoin prices would still be volatile but it’s corrections won’t be as steep since people would learn how to use it genuinely and not abuse it. I hope that in 10 years, Bitcoin would gain it’s rightful reputation and not be branded as something to what it is not. I know that Bitcoin will continue to flourish triumphantly over the years.
Altas

Activity: 366
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:39:57 PM

We the present users will get termed to be the elite through bitcoin. Maybe more countries similar to Japan will give importance to bitcoin as well the acceptance of altcoins will keep on increasing making each and every activity happening through bitcoin and related technologies.
Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:12:23 AM

We the present users will get termed to be the elite through bitcoin. Maybe more countries similar to Japan will give importance to bitcoin as well the acceptance of altcoins will keep on increasing making each and every activity happening through bitcoin and related technologies.
Bitcoin is performing very well in the market today but we can't really predict what will happen to bitcoin in the next 10 years.I hope that it will continue to surpass all its difficulties and its price will become much higher at the present.
sommii

Activity: 128

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:15:27 AM

In 10 years? 90% to be ~$0-100. 10% to rise to ~$150k. Most likely countries like USA will punish people using BTC and it will be pretty much worthless.
kingragnar

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:00:10 AM

I believe that bitcoin is potentially more powerful than it would ever cost its playing amount of 13,000 USD 10 years from now in this way the bitcoin economy will be greatly altered because bitcoin is growing faster day and night every minute a lot of people takes interest in this system so especially now. So I'm convinced that the bitcoin will be a good 10 years from now and it would be okay. Let's just imagine what's happening in the future and look forward to good results
paul00

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:54:28 AM

Yes I agree that bitcoin had experienced a drastic change this year due to more people had been aware and willing to invest and devote their time with it. 10years from now I am expecting and hoping that the community of bitcoin would greatly change the lives of people involve with it and become more powerful than it is today.
screwUdriver

Activity: 346
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:18:29 AM

Yes I agree that bitcoin had experienced a drastic change this year due to more people had been aware and willing to invest and devote their time with it. 10years from now I am expecting and hoping that the community of bitcoin would greatly change the lives of people involve with it and become more powerful than it is today.
Like Internet development, this technology is slow and difficult to understand at the outset, while entrepreneurs do not bring it into an easy form for the end user. Then the growth of new users becomes stunning.
Sadnu

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:36:01 AM

Prediction is a tricky business. It’s so easy to be wrong and so hard to be right. But that’s exactly what we’ll do here. Since we’re rapidly approaching the ten year anniversary of Bitcoin’s whitepaper publication, I’ll attempt to project out twenty years to see the evolution of Bitcoin, blockchain, alternative cryptocurrencies and decentralization.
michkima

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:51:09 AM

It could stand the test of time or it could die just like that. But the thing is bitcoins are a testament to what we could do even without a central authority. The problem is that the model of bitcoins is pretty much just driven by demand and supply, which causes great volatility especially when the buyers don't really want to use it but just want to buy for speculative purposes.
SirLegendary

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:34:58 AM

It will be bigger because people are taking interest of it which is good. Bitcoin had a very fast growth and 10 years from now I think bitcoin will be a bigger and solid currency where no other currencies can defeat.

But you don't regard all problems that have bitcoin network? Community have a lot of problems that  must be solved. At least, transactions speed and mining cost(what will be in 2021-2025, when miners will use too many electricity)?
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:05:18 AM

Actually, after many years I think that bitcoin will be more huge from this time and maybe the value will be stable (near of 30k) in the first duration, then after some years there will be a big evolution of the price (between 100k and 500K).
As well, in 2022 probably bitcoin will become 1 million dollars (crazy price). At that moment the bitcoin economy will be in the top.
oviudiu

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:10:40 AM

I think it will be hight adopted, it will become mainstream. Like credit cards and such!
@prashant

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:17:19 AM

Cant say about bitcoin economy,as it might get replace by some some improved cryptocurrency.but cryptocurrency economy will be huge and the cryptocurrency will be taken under capital gain asset by the government ,though they cant regulate it but it will be taxed to improve country economy.
SirLegendary

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:32:39 PM

Cant say about bitcoin economy,as it might get replace by some some improved cryptocurrency.but cryptocurrency economy will be huge and the cryptocurrency will be taken under capital gain asset by the government ,though they cant regulate it but it will be taxed to improve country economy.

And it sounds crazy, doesn't it? In some countries government doesn't make bitcoin legal or illegal, but want to get taxes from market. They don't want to take responsibility and regulate market... But how can they forget about taxes ?)
Creepings

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:42:17 PM

In 10 years? 90% to be ~$0-100. 10% to rise to ~$150k. Most likely countries like USA will punish people using BTC and it will be pretty much worthless.

USA has the most Bitcoin users in this world so I think that will not happen, and even if bitcoin was banned to this country, they will be finding ways to sell or buy bitcoin to be saved and use in other way that they will not be punished. What I hope in that 10 years is the development of bitcoin that it will not be having any problem like what is the issue today.
goaldigger

Activity: 2394
Merit: 357

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:00:33 PM

The bitcoin's popularity nowadays is so trending thats why more and more people are into it, not only for investing but also to throw negative accusations to it. We cannot assure that the economy of the bitcoin will continue to rise because there are also some altcoins that becomming popular. Lets just continue to invest bitcoin and support it as always.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:08:46 PM

USA has the most Bitcoin users in this world so I think that will not happen, and even if bitcoin was banned to this country, they will be finding ways to sell or buy bitcoin to be saved and use in other way that they will not be punished. What I hope in that 10 years is the development of bitcoin that it will not be having any problem like what is the issue today.

Probably 10 years from now, bitcoin would gain a lot of new members. Bitcoin economy is increasing and growing every single day, with this you can really say that it is progressing in reaching out the desired needs of the people. Yes, bitcoin is now powerful and more people might be interested in joining. 10 years from now, Bitcoin will prolly gain power and prosper as to what it is today.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: